Total Solution Hazel's Diary - I think I can, I know I can!

Hi and thanks everyone for your comments.

Day 5 today :p and still going well in terms of sticking to it. Had an upset tummy again this morning though :eek: and sorry for too much information but it was bright yellow!! :sign0137: should I be concerned?? Feel fine in myself though.

Put some clean jeans on this morning and didn't need to shoehorn myself into them :D does this mean I'm losing weight? ooh I hope so :happy036:

Had vanilla shake this morning - forgot about trying the choc one with peppermint tea, lots of water and had the energy to do some housework - not too much though, I don't want to over do it :p

x

I think a lot of people get an upset tummy in the first few days - it seems people either go one way or the other if you know what i mean!! I think it's something to do with the concentration of vitamins upsetting your stomach, just think of it as having a good clearout, your system will get used to it :)

I think a lot of people get an upset tummy in the first few days - it seems people either go one way or the other if you know what i mean!! I think it's something to do with the concentration of vitamins upsetting your stomach, just think of it as having a good clearout, your system will get used to it :)

Thanks Thetrigos - a good clearout is definitely what it is! :eek:

Im one day ahead of you hun, and im really lucky too, I like all the flavours. This is probably the reason im in this position though, I'll eat anything ;)
My wi tomorrow, be looking forward to see how you have got on.x.

Im one day ahead of you hun, and im really lucky too, I like all the flavours. This is probably the reason im in this position though, I'll eat anything ;)
My wi tomorrow, be looking forward to see how you have got on.x.

Lol I know what you mean about eating anything. I'm the type of person who if I don't like something I'll eat it all just to make sure :p
Hope tomorrow's wi goes well :)
x

I've made it to Day 6 and to be quite honest I'm gobsmacked! Think hubby is too to be honest, but he keeps saying he knew I could do it - bless him. He's probably relieved as he's been wanting to lose weight for the past year, but with my depression/comfort eating he didn't want to make it worse. He's such a lovely man :D We've been together since I was 15 (34 now) and I wouldn't be without him :lilkiss:

I have to say that yesterday was probably the hardest day for me. I felt very weak and couldn't even tear open the packs - I had to use scissors. I always go to my mum's on a wed for my tea and although I had my usual soup (she had soup too - another lovely supportive person :)) I felt starving all evening. Normally it really fills me up. Any how I managed to stick to water and just went to bed early.

Had my shake this morning, hot banana which was 'to die for' as my old SW Consultant would say. I'm obviously easily pleased :p Forgot the choc and peppermint tea again! Anyone else suffering from memory loss and dippy moments??! I'm doing lots of things back to front, and will stick a totally random word on the end of a sentence. DH thinks it's hilarious. Exante tourettes maybe?:D

Bought my new battery for my scales all ready for saturday! Fingers crossed it's a good one x

I've made it to Day 7! :happy036:and it's definitely getting easier. I've been using the ketostix and they are getting darker. Still feel hungry today but not as much :D

Remembered to have the choc shake made with peppermint tea this morning and it was really yummy :D

Seemed to have more energy this morning and just felt really happy :) which makes a nice change. I haven't been feeling myself at all for the past year. I used to be really efficient and on top of things but then the depression surfaced and even the smallest task overwhelmed me. Today was the first day I have felt back to my normal self! I sorted paperwork, made telephone calls and whizzed through the housework. Yipee I'm back!

Weigh in tomorrow and as I haven't stepped on the scales since last saturday, I'm actually a little nervous. I can feel that I've lost weight as my clothes are looser, but what if the scales haven't gone down much?? This in the past has really dampened my enthusiasm and I don't want that to happen this time.

Fingers crossed it will be fine, after all I've been 100% all week so it's got to budge sometime. Oh it's totm as well!

x

im sure you will be fine and will have a lovely surprise once you hop on your scales :)

h x

Well I've made it to weigh in and I've lost 5lbs. Bit disappointed if I'm honest, as I was hoping for a bit more (don't we all:p) but I lost 3lbs the week before so 8lbs in 2 weeks is better than I've done for the past year (just kept putting it on) and it's my time of the month!

On a positive note, I feel fantastic :D much better than I have in a long time. I even cleaned the oven today and believe me the last time I did that was a very long time ago :p

Just off now to find out how everyone else is doing x

Well done hazel, that's a fab result! I think we all get slightly disappointed when we see the huge losses others have but we have to remember that we all lose a different rates. But you have the right idea, you have lost the weight instead of putting it on x Well done x x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yayyy 5lbs gone for good ;) xx

Hi Hazel, congratys & well done on your 5lb loss this week. The figure on the scales is one thing, but read back through your previous posts, you are feeling more energised & in control of your life. I got the same feeling this week also & I can tell you it means more than any number on a scales. 8lbs in 2 weeks is super weight loss, you are well on your way to your target.

Enjoy your successes,

Conor

Thanks for your comments everyone, the support on here is fantastic :D

I am now at the end of Day 9 100% ts and I can't believe I'm say this but - I'm finding it really easy! (famous last words?!).

Ketosis has kicked in 'good and proper' as I don't feel hungry :D and after my soup I was so stuffed I felt like I'd had a 3 course meal.

Got a bit of puff and windy pie :p but the upset tummy is less upset (sorry if tmi but that seems to be the norm on here :eek:)

I cooked a full english this morning for everyone and a roast dinner this evening, without even a lick :p I am feeling so chuffed with myself :party0049:

This diet is highlighting all the times I would turn to food - when I'm happy, sad, bored, anxious and that it's me who eats all the cheese (there's still a huge block left in the fridge :D)

Long may this good feeling continue x

fantastic and well done

h x

Yay!!! Well done Hazel glad you had a good day. Your doing brilliant.;)

it's me who eats all the cheese (there's still a huge block left in the fridge :D

Woah!! I didn't realise that until you posted it but There is always bread and cheese here now too :eek:

Day 10 :D 100% still and getting easier because I'm not hungry anymore :D

Had quite a stressful day as had DS1 and 2 off school 'ill'. By about 10 am they had recovered! Miracle or deception? the latter I think - I never get it right :sigh: They have been driving me mad all day but I didn't turn to food :D, usually I would hide in the kitchen and binge!

Also managing to drink about 4 litres of water a day and not wet myself :p which is a bonus.
x

Back