Help needed for 1st day......

Ive just had my first weigh in and ive lost 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so cannot believe it!!!!!!!! Im so so happy! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!:D
XXX

that's FANTASTIC!!!! well done you :D
you must be soooo pleased x

that's FANTASTIC!!!! well done you :D
you must be soooo pleased x

Im so so happy i cannot even tell you! Im alternating through crazy goofy smiling and giggling, to getting all emotional and teary!!! Its just such an achievement, and its a relief to have finally found a diet that works for me!!! Yay!!!!! GO US!!!!!!! :) xxx ps- I used your magic porridge recipe and had it this morning- oh dear god it was delicious and so so filling!! So thank you honey :) xxx

Im so so happy i cannot even tell you! Im alternating through crazy goofy smiling and giggling, to getting all emotional and teary!!! Its just such an achievement, and its a relief to have finally found a diet that works for me!!! Yay!!!!! GO US!!!!!!! :) xxx ps- I used your magic porridge recipe and had it this morning- oh dear god it was delicious and so so filling!! So thank you honey :) xxx

aww glad you liked it...i had some too before 8am and wasnt hungry til about 10:10 so that was ok. when i got hungry i had a mini sw quiche i'd brought in, a few seafood sticks (i'm on EE today) and a tangerine.
have made pasta for lunch and had a mouthful there...eww its not the best lol, but it'll need to do cos i've not much else lol.

i'm going to try the porridge in different yogs and see what i like best....what did you have yours in?

your quite right to be so chuffed....not got much to lose and have already taken a big chunk out of what you do have!
well done again toots x

Last edited:
aww glad you liked it...i had some too before 8am and wasnt hungry til about 10:10 so that was ok. when i got hungry i had a mini sw quich i'd brought in, a few seafood sticks (i'm on EE today) and a tangerine.
have made pasta for lunch and had a mouthful there...eww its not the best lol, but it'll need to do cos i've not much else lol.

i'm going to try the porridge in different yogs and see what i like best....what did you have yours in?

your quite right to be so chuffed....not got much to lose and have already taken a big chunk out of what you do have!

well done again toots x

Thanks so much sweetie pie!!! Oooooooooo SW quiche??? how do you make that??? Do you happen to have the recipe?? I luuuuuuuuurve quiche!!!
I had mine in a strawberry mullerlight, and it was amazing!!!!!! I had mine at about 9 oclock and im actualy still not hungry! But i should probably eat something before bubs wakes up! xxx

Oh you really should try it!! Its delicious and so so filling :) xxx

You can do it with plain fat free yogurt. Less additives than a mullerlight. Mix in some frozen berries & you've sorted out your 1/3 rd superfree too!

good idea with the fruit! i reckon you really would be stuffed! lol
when doing EE, you dont really need to have your 1/3 superfree with HE do you? i know it will help but just checking cos i havent been - unless i've had weetabix and i've had it with banana x

Thanks so much sweetie pie!!! Oooooooooo SW quiche??? how do you make that??? Do you happen to have the recipe?? I luuuuuuuuurve quiche!!!
I had mine in a strawberry mullerlight, and it was amazing!!!!!! I had mine at about 9 oclock and im actualy still not hungry! But i should probably eat something before bubs wakes up! xxx

i do the quiches in the muffin tin too (like my chickpea dahl things) - just cos they're handy to snack on and i can wrap them for work.
i just do half a tub of cottage cheese, blitz it til its smooth, 3 eggs and whatever bits and bobs i want to have in there (usually onion,pepper,mushroom or bacon depending on what day) spray the tin with fry light and in the oven they go.
dont fill them right up tho...i did the 1st time and stupidly forgot they would rise and it was all over the bloody place lol.

i'm going to try a bigger quiche (in a dish rather than wee ones) and put pasta and sauce as the base....not done it yet but might be good?

Would shape yoghurts work ok? I would really like to try this but as someone else mentioned im worried it wont be very nice! I dont normally eat oats either! So i just mix the oats with yoghurt and thats it?

Would shape yoghurts work ok? I would really like to try this but as someone else mentioned im worried it wont be very nice! I dont normally eat oats either! So i just mix the oats with yoghurt and thats it?

not sure of the syns on shape yogs but i know the activia strawberry snackpot (0%) is free and most mullerlights.
just put your oats in and mix, cover and leave in the fridge over night and eat it the next day. some people said they warm theirs but i havent - yet.
i havent bought a bag of oats or anything yet cos i wanted to see if i liked it, if it was going to fill me up...and if it caused me any bother at the loo ( too much info! lol) so what i did is bought one of the pots you just add water to and weighed out the 35g.
money wise i could have got a big bag for the same price but didnt want to waste them so maybe do that to try 1st? x

i do the quiches in the muffin tin too (like my chickpea dahl things) - just cos they're handy to snack on and i can wrap them for work.
i just do half a tub of cottage cheese, blitz it til its smooth, 3 eggs and whatever bits and bobs i want to have in there (usually onion,pepper,mushroom or bacon depending on what day) spray the tin with fry light and in the oven they go.
dont fill them right up tho...i did the 1st time and stupidly forgot they would rise and it was all over the bloody place lol.

i'm going to try a bigger quiche (in a dish rather than wee ones) and put pasta and sauce as the base....not done it yet but might be good?

Ooooo they sound delish!! and mega easy to make!! I'll deffo be trying that one tomorrow!! Awwww, you're like my own personal little recipe book!! Heehee!! Thanks honey! :) xxx

lol....its only stuff i've seen on here...so i'm like the "middle man" i guess ;)

leaving for work soon and i'm going to have a banana here and take my magic porridge with me to have about 9...that way it should do me til my 1st break.
i'm doing green today and have an egg mayo sandwich...literally cannot wait cos its the 1st time in aaages i've taken a sandwich - and that's one of my fav's (before i cancelled ww, i wasnt taking sandwiches or anything cos i was trying to eat more protein to see if it would help me lose anything/feel less hungry)

oh i've just remembered...need to take mince out the freezer...giving the kebab meat a bash tomorrow :D x

I've found that making my own tomato ketchup (which is SYN free) keeping sealed jars in fridge and because they're sealed they keep for muck longer than they last!hehe and placing the content of one jar at a time in a recycled HZ ketchup squeesy bottle is a God send with things like SW chips etc and because it's all free you can eat without feeling guilty another naughty totally free is SYN free chicken nuggets!

I've found that making my own tomato ketchup (which is SYN free) keeping sealed jars in fridge and because they're sealed they keep for muck longer than they last!hehe and placing the content of one jar at a time in a recycled HZ ketchup squeesy bottle is a God send with things like SW chips etc and because it's all free you can eat without feeling guilty another naughty totally free is SYN free chicken nuggets!

I really like the idea of using a squeezy bottle to keep the ketchup in. Might try making some of this at the weekend - I assume you keep it in the firdge?

Back