Here's hoping

So today I woke up and was soooo hungry! Clearly not in ketosis yet! But one huge motivating factor this morning was that when I heaved myself out of the nice warm bed my stomach did not follow me, there was no jelly belly woomphf as I sat up, I ran to the mirror and my belly is so much less bloated,not flat but much flatter. I'm so happy, I can't remember the last time I felt happy about my tummy! :D

bleurgh. I'm cold and hungry. But I'm in such a bad mood that I can't even muster the energy to go to tesco (other supermarkets are available) to buy loads of junk food, so I guess there is an upside! I'm going to have my whole 200g of veg tonight with my curry. I usually have 50g - 100g. I just need to eat and feel full. I've even relented and put the heating on!

spinach and cauliflower curry, yum! Hot and filling. Just what I needed, even if it is earlier than I hoped.

you are on the edge of ketosis, wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow you are fine :) well done on resisting the temptation! I was sorely tempted with the reduced galaxy today but managed to walk away

well done for walking away. I'm just glad we had nothing tasty in the house or I may have caved. Off to the cinema now, I have persuaded the oh to not have any popcorn or anything! I have half a shake for when I get back, which will be good.

hope you enjoy your film :)

Getting out the house was just what I needed. Day 5 and I think I am in ketosis, I'm not hungry. I want food, but I'm not hungry.

My preoccupation with food is becoming so obvious, I'm even dreaming about it! I'm hoping that this diet will help me to stop over eating and reduce my emotional attachment to food (you know, feel rubbish, eat junk food, celebrating something, eat junk food!) but I don't know if it will. I am hoping that by the end of Jan 13 I'll have reached my goal and will re-feed to JUDDD I think.

So glad the hunger is gone, now I only have the desire to eat to tackle,much easier to tell yourself it is in your head when you don't feel hungry. Can't wait for weigh in day, 2more sleeps!

I know what you mean, you feel crap the choc and bread is your friend. It's a wedding/birthday/anything so you eat ALL the buffet. You pop to the shop and it happens to pass a bakery so a quick sausage roll...... you know the pattern :D Instead, feeling a bit crap today so had a cottage pie pack as it has the stodginess I want

Just about to place my second order. I have just had the mac and cheese, I really enjoyed it.I didn't leave it to soak quite long enough but that gave it a nice crunchy texture which I had been really missing. Had it over broccoli cauliflower and leeks, yum yum. I really haven't been hungry day, I have no idea how I am going to pack in my last shake! It's crunchy vanilla cereal, yuk!

Day 6- all good. Weigh in tomorrow! I ordered my next lot yesterday, I hope I've lost! I have to go out for a meal tomorrow evening so I'm weighing myself a day early. Can't believe I actually don't want to go out for a meal in case it ruins next week!

Was my first day back a proper work today (I work 2 jobs) in an office, but it was fine :)

glad it went well :) the meal out stick to grilled chicken or something and it won't be that bad

So, weigh in day today- I lost 7lbs!!!!! I'm amazed. So chuffed. I know a lot is water weight but still!

Then I went out for my meal, had a great time, tried to keep the carbs to a min but don't think I managed it. Still back on tomorrow until 19th October.

nice one :) sounds like you are feeling goooooood ;)

Feel great, really happy! I also suspect I may not have come out of ketosis as I am still full of energy and not hungry! :)

So, not feeling well today, all achy and flu like and to top it off I have to write an assignment for uni :( so I have decided that if necessary I shall have an extra bar today, not great I know, but better that than the dozen box of krispy kreme that is the alternative!

So I went wedding suit shopping today at a retail park. What was supposed to be two hours turned into 4 and we ended up having lunch at wagamamas. I ordered a tofu chilli men with out noodles or rice and they were very accommodating. It has mange tout in but only a few and I know a few people on here eat them and a tomato sauce but I didn't eat much of it- only what was was on the veg and tofu. I hope I haven't done too much damage, I really tried. :( And now I feel I'm being really naughty because I have a glass of coke zero (I never have fizzy drinks) and a coconut bar!

sounds like a sensible compromise :)

One sleep until weigh in!

Day 13- must remember I do not like the cookies and cream shake!

Day 13 and weigh in day- 2.5lbs lost :) not as good as I had hoped but still good, if I lose this much each week I'll be done by the first week in December. I have also lost 22cm in total too since the start! Mackerel stirfry tonight as a 'treat' yum (no noodles of course!)

Back