Here's hoping

I agree don't give up now

Just ordered a mans pack, so no turning back now!

Todays positives:

Yesterday I wore a dress that a few weeks ago was too small
I don't seem to be having too much difficulty getting back into ketosis.
My 'fat jeans' can now be pulled down with out undoing
my skinny jeans can be pulled up all the way (with the button and zip undone)

Fantastic positives

3/11/12- day 33 I had a cheeky weigh yesterday and have definitely lost. My bumper pack arrived yesterday feel like I've spent loads of money so can't give in now! My only issue is that I feel really weak all the time- I cycle to uni to times a week and I feel so faint on my cycle home and often feel like the journey is so much harder than when I wasn't on SnS. I think I am going to try on some more clothes today.

3/11/12- day 33 I had a cheeky weigh yesterday and have definitely lost. My bumper pack arrived yesterday feel like I've spent loads of money so can't give in now! My only issue is that I feel really weak all the time- I cycle to uni to times a week and I feel so faint on my cycle home and often feel like the journey is so much harder than when I wasn't on SnS. I think I am going to try on some more clothes today.

Hey hunny, I heard that when you're doing exercise you should have extra protein. That could be why you're feeling so tired. Hope this helps xx

I would try a little extra protein too.

Thanks ladies, will give the extra protein a try. Was desperately craving a reeses peanut butter cup and even put them in my basket. I then remembered that Atkins do a peanut caramel bar so bought that instead and it has really it the spot- I waited 20mins before eating it and have only had half, and I am replacing my usual bar for it.

Today's positives:

3 pairs of jeans that wouldn't fasten last week now fasten, and I can actually sit down in one!
My 'I am thin' jeans go past my thighs!
My favourite french connection jeans (size 12) fit almost perfectly!!!!

Brilliant. You will soon be in the jeans

Had a slice of pizza with my tea- some roast chicken fridge raiders. Not had the greatest day diet-wise but have had only 57g carbs, so better than some 100% days. Weigh in tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Day 37 (8/11/12) Finding it a bit hard, and had a blip on tuesday in the shape of Chinese (some sweet and sour chicken, prawn crackers, mini spare ribs and chow mein :( ) but back on it 100% yesterday and so far today.

Went to the Drs today as I'm still feeling rubbish, saw a really lovely locum and ended up crying, which I never do. He wants to see me again next week and took my bloods. I'm just worried he will want to put me on anti-depressants as many of my symptoms are the same as depression but I don't think I'm depressed (I have had depression in the past). Will have to wait until next week.

Day 40! Wow. Can't believe I have got this far. A few hiccups on the way and still a few weeks to go. This weekend I have meant to be doing my assignment for uni but haven't been able to get my ass in gear. I have been 100% since Friday though so there are some positives. I went to a 30th Birthday last night and wore a dress I haven't been able to fit into for ages! Really pleased.

Beware TMI:

Feel rubbish, my OH and seem to be having an ongoing fight. He is usually really supportive, like he has been with my course and with my diet but over the last year or so my libido has taken a nosedive, it's like virtually non-existent. I know this must be really hard on him and I want to do something about it but I just don't know what to do. My dr seems to think it's all in my head or a symptom of depression or a bad relationship (it's not) and my bf seems to think I don't love of fancy him anymore but I do. I think he thought if I lost weight it would help but it hasn't. Just feel rubbish about it all :(

Sorry, pity party over now.

Beware TMI:

Feel rubbish, my OH and seem to be having an ongoing fight. He is usually really supportive, like he has been with my course and with my diet but over the last year or so my libido has taken a nosedive, it's like virtually non-existent. I know this must be really hard on him and I want to do something about it but I just don't know what to do. My dr seems to think it's all in my head or a symptom of depression or a bad relationship (it's not) and my bf seems to think I don't love of fancy him anymore but I do. I think he thought if I lost weight it would help but it hasn't. Just feel rubbish about it all :(

Sorry, pity party over now.

Oh hunny I really feel for you! I went through a faze like that over the summer, it was a confidence thing for me. Although I was getting the attention I didn't want it because I didn't feel good about myself. Why don't you try getting pampered? Get a tan, your nails and hair done and buy some sexy underwear and surprise your boyfriend? Just a suggestion xxx

Another 2lbs whoop whoop. I am now 2/3 of the way there!

Day 44! I am now officially healthy and wearing my favourite Tshirt. It's just a plain white fitted tee but I love it and haven't been able to wear it for over a year because my back was too fat (I'd say boobs, but they are pretty none existent).

I'm in the middle of a uni assignment, felt dreadful yesterday, faint and woozy and couldn't concentrate so ended up having some carbs and felt waaaay better- I only ate enough to make me feel better and only had 90g in total (about 20g more than usual) and made sensible carb choices (slow releasing fruit and seeds) It took me slightly over my calorie limit too but I think that yesterday it was necessary. I don't think I'm out of ketosis (either that or I am just used to being hungry now). I am 5 weeks off my goal if I stick to it 100% from now. That means I am more than half way there :)

15/11/2012

Day 44! I am now officially healthy and wearing my favourite Tshirt. It's just a plain white fitted tee but I love it and haven't been able to wear it for over a year because my back was too fat (I'd say boobs, but they are pretty none existent).

I'm in the middle of a uni assignment, felt dreadful yesterday, faint and woozy and couldn't concentrate so ended up having some carbs and felt waaaay better- I only ate enough to make me feel better and only had 90g in total (about 20g more than usual) and made sensible carb choices (slow releasing fruit and seeds) It took me slightly over my calorie limit too but I think that yesterday it was necessary. I don't think I'm out of ketosis (either that or I am just used to being hungry now). I am 5 weeks off my goal if I stick to it 100% from now. That means I am more than half way there :)

15/11/2012

Well done hunny sounds like you're doing great. You'll be at your goal before Xmas at this rate!

xx

Day 49 (20/11/12)

Had the weekend off plan....waaaaay off plan (had friends over for pizza and stuff, fry ups the next day and a Christmas style roast, with pud...hmmm) and found to hard to get back on picked a lot yesterday and a bit today. Determined to pick no more though. Back on it tomorrow. Weighed in today. Nearly didn't, because I didn't want to see the damage I had done, but made myself so I wasn't in denial and was pleasantly surprised that I'd stayed the same.

I also found that at the weekend, I ate until I was satisfied, then left it, whether there was more going or things left on my plate. Not all the time, so I have so way to go but it was better. I didn't stuff myself like I would have only a couple of months ago.

And I completed one assignment and got the marks back for the first one and I passed! Was really pleased.

Back