Here's hoping

Day 15, nicking the idea from anniegolighlty I have decided to do a countdown to refeed- 65 days until the wedding where I am coming off SnS for the Christmas period. That will make my diet an 80 day diet. I have 4 occasions where i have to go off diet but on at least two of those I should be able to do damage limitation.

Today I had a sneaky weigh in and I am definitely in the 10s now, so chuffed! I also had the porridge again, and it's not so bad. I need to buy some sweetner though, I only have half-spoon which is not good (though I used a 1/4 teaspoon of it today).

The last two days the cravings have been much better. I'm not at all hungry and practically have to force my last shake down, I had a cafe latte hot last night, think I need ot add more water and actually prefer it cold but it makes for pleasant alternative.

I'm keeping this diary mostly for me, so I can remember what I suffered through! I'm being a bridesmaid in April- enough time to lose and regain the weight! But I won't. I am determined that come the final fitting in February I will need that dress taking in. and I won't be bulging out of it on the day!

Day 16; and I've just realised that I can't remember the last time I went to the loo (TMI, sorry). I don't feel bad or anything so I'm not worrying. The last couple of days have been much easier to handle, which is good because I am writing an assignment for uni. Last night I got to half nine before realising I needed to have two more packs!

iwillbethinagain said:
Day 16; and I've just realised that I can't remember the last time I went to the loo (TMI, sorry). I don't feel bad or anything so I'm not worrying. The last couple of days have been much easier to handle, which is good because I am writing an assignment for uni. Last night I got to half nine before realising I needed to have two more packs!

I like to eat late- I like going to bed feeling full :)

As for the 'toilet' situation it's common ;) more water? Senna kot before bed will sort it.

I like to eat late- I like going to bed feeling full :)

As for the 'toilet' situation it's common ;) more water? Senna kot before bed will sort it.

Yeah, to be fair I haven't been drinking as much as I should.

Last night we ended up going out for dinner, but I was very good and ordered a steak (8oz, which is about 150g cooked weight me thinks), they wouldn't do the salmon or chicken with out a sugary glaze, and a salad, where I picked off the tomato and scraped most of the dressing (blue cheese) off. I popped it all into myfitness pal and had about 40g of carbs all day so not too bad.

Day 18- 21/10/12 still loving the diet, finding I can't watch Saturday morning TV though, due to the cooking shows! I'm not hungry, but it makes me want food! I'm also skipping meals, completely accidentally I don't think I have EVER forgotten to eat before!

I'm out with the girls Friday night so hoping to fit back into some of my old going out dresses, I'm not quite there yet, which is a bit depressing. But clothes that only just fit when I started this diet are definitely looser, nothing is too big yet though.

Eeeergh, vom. Just had the original oatmeal. It is the first pack I have been unable to finish. Will not be having that again.

On this diet I have found that I am neither as cold or tired as I am usually which is a really big bonus. I have also realized how much time I spend thinking about food. And today I realized that I have been saying to myself "when I am off this diet I'm going to eat..... (insert long list of food in here). Which is not the point of doing this. I will be changing my eating habits forever. And yes, I do intend to have a reeces peanut butter cup and a cocktail, and fry up but not everyday, not all the time. Not like I used to.

Another 2.4lbs! Yay. I'm now 10st 10lbs. Yay. Really pleased. Doubt it will be that good next week though.

Day 23 :) Went out for dinner last night for a friends birthday, was really good and just had protein with steamed veg and a side salad, I didn't eat the tomatoes or crutons. That's three meals out in 23 days and still no cheating :D not so tomorrow :( night out with the girls, I can't get out of it and also don't want to. It's pizza followed by cocktails! Back on plan Saturday and three days of hell to get back in ketosis. I then intend to stay on plan until 7th December when I will start a slow Christmas re feed, and probably end up back to plan in Jan to lose any Christmas gain.

Day 25, last night was my first cheat- an evening off for a friends emigration do, a pizza, donut, several cocktails. A very pleasant evening and back on the diet today. I realised I had missed cocktails more than I realised and pizza and douts were not as yummy as my memory serves!

Not found it too difficult back on diet yet, but it is only 4pm! I weighed this morning and weight the same as weigh day so I doubt I will lose anything this week, but I knew that before I decided to come off diet, it was a concious decision.

Now back on until November 16th when I am having a dinner party, and I might even stay on it then- just do a low carb meal and give everyone else carbs ad not have dessert or wine. Will see how I feel nearer the time.

Stolen from Hamishsmum: Positives:

Last night I wore a pair of jeans I haven't been able to fit into for a year
Although my arms still don't look great in photos, my face is looking better
I only have a double chin :)
I'm feeling happier in myself.

Brilliant positives. Love reading the changes in others

Great stuff hun so nice getting in old smaller clothes xxx

Must admit I'm not hopeful for this weeks weigh in, it has been an awful week diet wise- out for dinner Wednesday. Off diet Friday and out for Sunday lunch today (family meal) I'm staying low carb except for Friday and just hoping I haven't done too much damage. I'm not thinking that they way I have eaten this week is 'ok' or anything, but I have tried my best to remain carb free and haven't cheated except for the specified meals. If I have stayed the same I will be happy. Then it is on it until 22nd December with only three meals out, all of which can be low carb :)

I fell off the wagon quite majorly. With a yorkshire pudding, gravy and a bread and butter pudding. Talk about carb overload! And I had done so well yesterday! Oh well. Back on the wagon now. I will be so pleased for a sts on Tuesday but think I'll have gained.

stayed the same :( at least it's not a gain, after this weekend, I'm surprised. Onwards and downwards.

Indeed onwards and onwards hunny xxx chin up x

Day 29 - Just had cottage pie for lunch, interesting, think I will have it again though. I need to make another order, I'm not sure whether to but a man pack but I'm fast losing motivation :( decisions decisions...

Back