Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the support ladies! Weigh in day is getting closer... and i've been trying so hard. For some reason though, I don't feel like i'm going to lose any weight :( It's probably just me being silly but i've got one of those feelings!

Sparx - I used to work in KFC when I did Slimming World before - and i just ate the baked beans and corn on the cob (without the butter)!! Well done for resisting the temptation at work that's really good!

Jo- I love feeling hungry before I eat my meals - before my whole day would be spent eating bits and bobs here and there. I still do that a little bit now, but just with fruit instead of crisps, cake and chocolate. I've had a pretty stressful couple of days as my college course is finishing tomorrow and i'm trying to sort out all my work and get the last bits finished off as well as do exams! But i managed to stay away from the flapjacks and homemade cakes at college today and had a jacket potato with ratatoullie in it with loads of salad on the side. I felt great eating it when everyone else had chips! :D It feels nice to feel a little virtuous for a change haha!

How has everyone's day been?
xx

Well done you for resisting all that different food.. When my head is in it I can usually do that too & feel so proud of myself for saying no but for some reason I am just eating everything & anything this past week.. maybe it's something to do with my totm.. what do you guys think & what can I do to stop myself eating rubbish!? xx

Nichola.. :)

I'll probably be going to frankie and bennys a week on Saturday for my mams birthday I'm thinking of getting stake and salad I wouldn't imagine it would be too bad, will just need to be good all that week!

I think that should be alright sparx. as long as you ask for the dressing/sauce for the steak on the side :)

Nichola... it was my totm this week :/ not a great week to start really! I found it really hard to resist choccy and sweets! But I think that it helped that it was my first week... I used to find it hard to resist when I tried slimming world before - but I just did more exercise and tried to limit myself to one naughty thing a day. Supposedly because your body temperature is higher at your time of the month, you burn calories quicker whilst exercising!

I've got to weigh myself tomorrow morning - so hopefully I will be coming on here afterwards and saying that i've lost some! Keep your fingers crossed for me girlies! I hope you've all had a good day!
xx

Gooooood morning. Waiting to hear your WI result have my fingers crossed :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! :D

I just stepped on the scales and i've gone from 20st 4 and 3/4lbs to 19st 11.25lbs! So that's 6.5lbs lost!
Woohooooo!
:) x

But i've just updated my stats... and it's saying 7.5 lost. Am i being a twit!? haha

ooh! Even better than I thought haha! Yes! I'm realllllly pleased with myself :D Thankyou! x

brilliant! we can all do with a little extra help :D

congrats on the results and on achieving your first goal!

Thankyou Dukanista! :D x

Well done that's great! I'm hoping for 2lb off on Tuesday :)

Good luck for tomorrow sparx! I've had a bit of a bad day! I was good all morning and afternoon, and went for a carvery for tea with a friend. Had a ton of veggies and a tiny bit of gravy - but then we ordered dessert! Uh oh! But I hardly had any syns last week, and i didn't have any yesterday - so straight back on track for me tomorrow!

Thank you will let you's know the outcome after the WI it's going to be difficult this week coming got two meals out and the cinema so hopefully temptation won't be too bad!

sparx said:
Thank you will let you's know the outcome after the WI it's going to be difficult this week coming got two meals out and the cinema so hopefully temptation won't be too bad!

With planning hun u will be fine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-2.5 this week :)

Went to the cinema and Pizza Hut today with some friends, had a diet coke at the cinema and a salad (only greens and veg no dressing or bad stuff) and couple of diet coke's at Pizza hut, I'm proud of myself!

Back