Honey Bee's Weight Loss Diary

I know how you feel, I woke up on Sunday wishing I hadnt had the vodka and treats the night before. I think it was the alcohol that made me feel so hungry yesterday and that's why I ate so much. Even though it was 'free food' there must be a limit on it and you're not actually supposed to eat 3 persons worth of it like I did x

At least it was free, mine was just awful I'm so disappointed in my myself! An just going to be good for the next few days and hope for the best!!

Fingers crossed that one day won't affect things too badly for you x

Breaky and lunch for today :)

The other half is cooking tea tonight so I think it's going to be spag Bol. I think the dolmio jar Is about 10ish syns so I suppose 5 syns for tea is fine is the pasta is free and the mean mince

Attachments

• image-2714295097.jpg
    image-2714295097.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image-4068492473.jpg
    image-4068492473.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 28
mean mince hehe

At least it was free, mine was just awful I'm so disappointed in my myself! An just going to be good for the next few days and hope for the best!!

Awww don't be disappointed with yourself it's hard when you first start, there is so much to think about eg syns and sometimes it's just easier to 'go with the flow'. As time goes on you'll get better at these social events.

Awww don't be disappointed with yourself it's hard when you first start, there is so much to think about eg syns and sometimes it's just easier to 'go with the flow'. As time goes on you'll get better at these social events.

Yes i definitely agree xx ive done SW three times now and it kinda is second nature to me now to pick at free foods or low syn snacks at social events. Although i did have a bit more at a christening last week as i was starving and grabbed what i could x

Thanks girls. I just really don't want to put weight on in my first week :(

As much as it u dont want to and i personally dont think u will xx just remember u know why if you do gain. The worse gains are when u think u been 100% and u have one xx

I had a massive bowl of SW chips so I'm not one to comment on portion control! I ate out 3 times last week (my first week) and showed no restraint when out, and lost 1.5lbs, so it is possible.

Stay on track between now and the weigh in, drink lots of water, eat your super free, and cross your fingers!!! :)

....bet you wish you'd put lead weights in your knickers last week :) !!!

I had a massive bowl of SW chips so I'm not one to comment on portion control! I ate out 3 times last week (my first week) and showed no restraint when out, and lost 1.5lbs, so it is possible. Stay on track between now and the weigh in, drink lots of water, eat your super free, and cross your fingers!!! :) ....bet you wish you'd put lead weights in your knickers last week :) !!!

I do!! So annoyed at myself but no point dwelling on it il just hope for the best on Thursday :)

Little after dinner treat and only 0.5 syns compared to the normal muller Greek yoghurt a which I think are about 4 or 5!

Attachments

• image-987934.jpg
    image-987934.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 33
Oh good ha. I have a massive appetite!

Me too but this last week i seem to be getting fuller quicker but hungry again later lol ive munched my way through 3apples today in between meals

Forgot to put yesterday's food on!

Breakfast
Porridge-B
Milk-A

Lunch
Bachelors pasta pot
Banana

Dinner
Spag Bol- 5 syns for Dolmio sauce

Snacks
Muller light fat free Greek yoghurt-0.5

Exercise