ProPoints Horrific diary of a hopeful loser

Any hoo, 3.4 miles yesterday and 2 miles today walked

All that walking has got to help !!

I walked for 3 hours straight yesterday at the zoo! amped up a good few AP without even realising cuz I was too busy coo-ing at the animals (I wish I worked at the zoo lol).

WI No 1

0.6 kg

However i believe if i had weighed myself correctly It would look more like 5lbs ive lost

I must have started at over 18stone, proper depression, still highest ive ever been is 19stone 2, so its better than being back there:eek:

Pity about the scales hon. least you know you did actually lose more than that!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Is that about 1.5lbs? Well done, especially if you know it should have been higher. At least next week you will have a full, true reading.

thanks ladies :)
Taking a pic every WI as well so i can compare over the coming months

vickihorror said:
thanks ladies :)
Taking a pic every WI as well so i can compare over the coming months

Nice idea hon. Maybe measure yourself too. I regret not doing something like that because I'm not sure if I've shrunk all that much. Had to buy some new jeans though cuz my old ones are falling off. Other than that I can't _see_ any change lol! ;)

I wasnt going to measure.... but it willbe nice when peole stop asking me when the baby is due every other week! It was due 6 and a half years ago!!

i love the photo idea - i wish i had done that but I always used to make sure I was the photographer not the photographee before starting ww. i would love to be able to see what others say they can see and look forward to you getting yours up on here when the time is right

Feeling a bit down today, not done any health walk since thursday, feeling very fat and very bloated :-( feeling like im not 100% sure i will lose weight this week or even in the coming weeks - is this week two blues or something???

Was talking with my mum and told her what i had for my food the past two days you know sausages egg for brekkie, pizza and ice cream etc etc all within points and her reply " oh you wont lose eating all that, thats about what a man should be eating! - your better off following what you did last year full of veg and prawns" - that was the old ww plan.

So im just a but bleugh today and dont know if she is right or not. I have the online for three months though so feel i should just keep going with pro points but then i think * what if you dont lose*

I can't really talk, but most mornings I eat fruitful shredded wheat 50g with skimmed milk.. On the weekend as a treat I have 2 poached eggs with 1 slice of toast with lurpack light 1tsp

Lunch ww meal and salad

Dinner same as family lean meat, baked potato with yogurt, rice, pasta.. Loads veggies ( baby corn, sugar snap peas, Brocoli, carrots etc) Cooking meat with 1/2 tsp rice bran oil which has no cholesterol no extra butter or oil added to veggies
or ww meal with extra veggies

Don't eat pizza as can't stick to just 1 or 2 slices.. also not in the xen rules, gives me bad tummy rumbles lol

Hi Vicki , we all have our ups and downs with WW but the thing is to accept them and carry on . I have had a really bad few weeks with holidays and being on medication but I amback on track today. Propoints has worked for me the weeks I worked it!!! . It allows great variety and you can save the weeklies for that night out . I can see where your mother is coming from and in a way she is right ,eating healthly is obviously better for you (Veg,Fruit, good lean proteins, wholegrain breads etc) but sometimes with the speed of our lives now we have to eat out or grab what we can so its all about getting a good balance of both I think anyway. There are people here who dont eat vegetables but are still loosing weight. Its about what works for you and you alone. You have to eat food you enjoy otherwise you wont stick with it . Keep within your PP and weeklies as healthly as you can and you will see 1-2 lbs a week and then just stay at it . Its not a race and it takes time. just say to yourself 1lb a week for a year is nearly 4 stone !!!!!!!!!! and a year is nothing (think how fast christmas is coming again)

Hey peeps

Feeling more positive lately, not been walking but doing the 30 day shred instead. Proper quad killer!

Anyhoo WI no 2 is approaching and im looking forward to seeing lbs melt away

Wk2 WI

Ok so today we have lost 0.8 kg which is roughly 1.5 lbs.....

Not a massive loss but suprisingly im not unhappy about it. Ive had plently chocolate crisps, chips, pizza fruit and veg and all that jazz and my skin is looking awesome.

Ive ate every single daily and weeklie point alloted to me and enjoyed them too:D

Seems this will be a bit slower than i would have hoped for but Ive given myself till next august and ive lost twice in 2 weeks so how can a moan about that:p

Roll on Wk3 WI

Well done!

I am loosing about 500/600g a week at the moment been on for 7 weeks so far.. Doc happy with that.. And as long as I have lost 5% of my start weight by week12/ 3 mths will be ok :)

Steady she goes :)

Good loss hon, very nice and steady. Keep at it and enjoy your food :) x

Cheers girlies, onwards and downwards

Got night out tonight so i will be spending my weeklies on booze, so we shall see how that effects my loss next week since i dont normally drink alcohol.

Back