ProPoints Horrific diary of a hopeful loser

Well im still here Wk3 WI and 1.4 kgs down this weeks.

GOt a massive headache brought on by either losing my glasses yesterday or the physillium husks i took mid afternoon. Which havent had effect yet, or third option the bad neck pain i have at the minute. At least im only in work for 3.5 hours this afternoon.

Diet wise, not having a problem with my points at all. I normally eat my weeklies from friday to sunday but its the bfs birthday so will keep some enough for a meal at a restaurante of his choice for tuesday.

2 days of level 1 shred still to complete before i move up a level. Not looking forward to that.

I dont think so kimboowee, apart from the drinking on friday night, but that was the only change, and i dont think i will be doing that every weekend lol

And its my star week so who knows whats going on

Wk4 WI

well after being ill with bad cold since sunday, sore knee and a hard rock cafe burger i still managed keep within my points and was rewarded with

-1.3 kgs which is about bout -3 lbs

Happy days for that lucky as yesterday at a work placement i havent been to in months i was once again asked when the baby is due

Just got to keep going eventually people will stop thinking my about to give birth and just think im a bit fat:eek:

so im over my cold, and havent done any exercise in ages;.

Feeling full today aswell, i did manage to get off my bum and finally get back on the shred. so day 1 of level 2.

Feel like i will have a sts or gain this week. still got till friday to make a difference thoug

Day 2 of shred level 2,

Plank smank :-( Still at least i can keep up with the cardio now :)
Still feeling fat, cant notice adifference at all, but i suppose 8lbs is not much to notice when you need to lose neary 100lbs.

Keep plodding on

Wk 5 WI

Oh well a STS.
Kinda felt like i was going to have a sts or gain, even though ive stuck to my points and weeklies, but my exercise hasnt been up to what i have done on previous weeks.

NOt too bothered as its not a gain, im just dead on 109.9kgs for the second time, nothing to worry about.

Shall carry on and get back to my usual exercise program.

Any tips on trimming the calf area down? Boots are terrible to get with bulky calves, just managed to get some wellies but can only wear leggings with them:mad:

Glad your feeling ok about wi - no ideas about calf exercises mine are the only part of my body that are quite lean compared to the rest of me lol

I've quite muscly calves, the only part of me that is. Weights for your legs help this... or lunges? And of course walking :)
Glad you're ok about weigh in, you'll get a good loss next week my dear x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Cheers ladies

Wk6 WI

wow cant believe its been six weeks already.

3lbs off this week :)

but, ive not managed to eat all my weeklies this week, so bit annoyed about that

Still! 3lbs loss is FAB! :)

you'll be delighted when you go down points (at first anyway) because it means you're doing really well and you've become too LIGHT to eat what you used to :D Yaaaaay! xx

Congrats on a fab loss. Going down a point is sort of bittersweet isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wk7 wi

starting to wane on this diary

Week 7 wi 1.3 kgs off which is 2.8 lbs

Nice one me!

Great loss hon, you're doing really well! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back