ProPoints Horrific diary of a hopeful loser

Wk8 WI

well, pulled 2,2 lbs out of the bag this week.

Very decent.

Starting to notice not having those 2 extra points now im down to 38.

Aslo had some very hungry munchy days and they were difficult as i had already ate my weeklies and i wont be eating my AP's

Got crap 12 hour shift today, last 3 hours involving manual handling which i hope wont be problem as i seem to have hurt my left pectoral muscle, dont know how, certainly not via exercise :8855:

*Note to self start doing proper exercise again

Wk9 wi

Well, purty please again this week as im still losing lbs. But been very nibbly this week(tis star week) and a bit lax on the measureing of foods and stuff.

So 2.4 lbs off :) this means only 0.6lbs till 20lbs lost :eek:

Did whack in 2 x 5mile walk this week but that all the exercise i did, so need to be bit more regular with it

Cheers emma:)

You're getting great losses hon! Almost 20lbs, that's fab! Can you notice the difference in yourself? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Almost 20lbs, that's fab! Can you notice the difference in yourself? Xx

a little :eek: not as tired walking the dog but looks wise not really, no one else has noticed anything. But with the aount i have to lose i dont really expect much difference unti at least 3 stone mark

WK10 WI

1.1 kgs off which is 10 kgs in total :)

Must keep plodding on, again was shish kebab with my exercise, only 1 proper walking session. getting lazy about it. Must work harder.

took a photo with my summer holidaydress on to compare. There is a difference so that good.

Roll on next WI

Thats great weight loss Vicki. You are doing fantastic. :D:D

Wk11 wi

0.7 kgs
Again, i did sweet F A in the exercise department due to work and being a lazy beech.:rolleyes:

Feeling pretyluck i lost anything.

Wk 12 wi

1.1 kgs off, so very smiley here

Clothing sizes are so strange, my new look jeans are size 20.

All the 20 and size 18 dresses in matalan wont zip up or sit properly, but i got a 16 dress out of asda:rolleyes:

They need to uniform sizes or something

Oh yeah got my 10% this week :D

Earned16 AP this week, so shall aim for the same this week

And next friday im of to Manchester for a well deserved night out, on plan of course !

Sounds like s really good week hon. well done on the APs and the loss AND the size 16 dress. My sizing is still odd hon after losing 3st so try not to let it faze you ;) x

Sounds like s really good week hon. well done on the APs and the loss AND the size 16 dress. My sizing is still odd hon after losing 3st so try not to let it faze you ;) x

Cheers chick, i may be in smaller size dress but i still cant see difference , just look same, and still no one mentioned anything, normally they know im dieting cos i only eat veg and bit fish , but this diet im still munching roast dinners and choclate fudge.

well done on loss and 10% and dress size! all positives!
Woohoo! :)

Hi :) here to follow! I agree that clothes sizes are a nightmare!!! How much have u lost so far? What exercise do u do? Xx

Hi :) here to follow! I agree that clothes sizes are a nightmare!!! How much have u lost so far? What exercise do u do? Xx

Hey!

Well so far ive lost 26lbs(officially) however i think unoffially due to a change in scale positioning ive lost about 30lbs.

For exercise, initially in first 3 weeks i did 30day shred but lost use of the laptop i had it downloaded on so from then on i have been walking my dog briskly twice a day most days for about 1.5 miles, very occasionally i would throw in a 5 miler.

Well done :) good going!! X

Back