House of Horrors

Sooo bloody annoyed!!! Left out turkey steaks and noodles for dinner to defrost and was going to make a nice stir fry for dinner.. My mam rings... Your dinner is at home... What is it..... Turkey steak, spuds, veg and gravy!!!!!! Really annoyed as I had left out 3 steaks, planning on freezing what I didn't eat to do me for another day!!!! What's worse, one of the foster girls has unexpectedly come home for dinner and eaten what was supposed to be my dinner!!! I have another 2 hours at work, eaten 5 pieces of fruit and a sandwich already as an very hungry today.... So 2 more hours and go home to no dinner!!! Really really tempted to go shop and eat chocolate but its really sunny here today and chocolate isn't nice on sunny days!!! :( xx

I'd better Track now as I feel if i keep going today I won't stop... feeling right bloody tired and think bed is the only place for me...

Breakfast 6pp
Egg
Toast
Spread

Lunch 8pp
chicken salad sandwich
ww greek yoghurt

Dinner 5pp
Prawn noodle stir fry packed with veg.. was yucky as I didnt plan it, was starving and really stood over the pot watching it boil.. getting hungrier and crosser with each minute.. can I just say in my defense I'm only really cranky when I'm bloody ravenous.. feed me and I'm little miss happy again.. have health issues at mo making me tired so hopefully today is last of it..

Snacks 10
eeeekkkk
2 chocolate digestives
2 plain rich tea
1 ww popcorn bar
half the bloody fruit bowl, kiwi, pear, apple, banana, grapes...

wow so glad I did that now... 29/26 dailies used so 3/49 weeklies.... too tired to go for a run so I'll just have to stop my jaws for the evening :wave_cry:

Ok so last night I did a bit more emotional eating.. Had a ww bagel, light cream cheese and bacon, 2 more ww bars and 2 more rich teas.. All totaling 15pp.. So now I have 18/ 49 used.. Would have preferred to keep them until weekend but look that's what they are there for!! Onwards and downwards :) xx

25/ 49 used today...

Breakfast started pretty good, 6pp
Had the most fantastic lunch, 9pp
Dinner was a stew 7pp
And I attacked biscuits again... 10pp

Really only using this as a quick tracker today, haven't energy :( night all xx

Hey shez, how's you today.. I went to a pub in Cork where I was working and got an open brown bread sandwich with scraping of coleslaw on the bread topped with chicken breast and topped with every kind of salady bits imaginable.. It was very filling and all for €5 which was a bonus as pub lunches are normally €8 or 9.. I went home and attacked biscuits again... Didn't go overboard but still.. Need to stop that.. How did you do? xx

Bloody hell, here sitting in van after my lunch, massive salad.. 10pp of a salad ha was shop bought... Scanned a packet of hunky dory cheese and onion.. 6pp.... A toffee crisp 6pp.. Neither eaten by me may I add.. Plus a roll... So for lunch my boss has consumed 21 pp... Wowee xx

Hey Ladies, So.. as usual I wasnt on the weekend!! quick glimpses of updates is all I got.. no pc in Pa's house, which maybe isnt such a bad thing :) Weigh in this eve.. feeling a bit nervous as I didnt track everything the weekend, well I did but I didn't write it all down, I find it looks more formal and final when written infront of me.. Overall stayed within my 49 and managed to bank a few activities while I was at it, which I'm happy enough about!
Having a bit of a rough time with hormones and emotions last few weeks and was at gp this morning.. I have the contraceptive implant in my arm and it is acting up, have been given a mini pill to counteract the problem so hopefully in a few days I'll be back to 'normal' haha..

So far today I've had 6pp on breakfast, 3pp on a slice of toast and spread as I was rushing.... oops.. and lunch was 7pp.. I shall do a detailed menu later!! having a good ol reliable stir fry later as Mam is cooking, just haven't the energy!! :giveup: xx

Hey Ladies, So.. as usual I wasnt on the weekend!! quick glimpses of updates is all I got.. no pc in Pa's house, which maybe isnt such a bad thing :) Weigh in this eve.. feeling a bit nervous as I didnt track everything the weekend, well I did but I didn't write it all down, I find it looks more formal and final when written infront of me.. Overall stayed within my 49 and managed to bank a few activities while I was at it, which I'm happy enough about!
Having a bit of a rough time with hormones and emotions last few weeks and was at gp this morning.. I have the contraceptive implant in my arm and it is acting up, have been given a mini pill to counteract the problem so hopefully in a few days I'll be back to 'normal' haha..

So far today I've had 6pp on breakfast, 3pp on a slice of toast and spread as I was rushing.... oops.. and lunch was 7pp.. I shall do a detailed menu later!! having a good ol reliable stir fry later as Mam is cooking, just haven't the energy!! :giveup: xx

Hey hun. It realy sounds like everyones having a time of it this week. Ive been shockin and at wi on friday put 3pound on!!! Totaly deserved tho afta the amount of choc that i ate. i was even running out to the icecream man for dairy milk icecream just 4 the choc hit and im not even an icecream fan haha. Hope the pil sorts u out hun i had a bit of a disaster with my pill the other week!! Gud luck with wi im sure you wil do brill.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

If I knew how to subscribe I would because I've loved reading everyone's comments on this thread so far!! Not very good with this app on my phone for some reason :( xx

I've realised by commenting I think I have subscribed lol! I'm back on ww today after a few months off it. Reading everyone's posts really keeps me going xx

i ddnt go mad as such but i dipped into weeklies big style maybe more than 49!
but mondays always a fresh start haha

cant wait to see how did weigh in went :)

Hiya, found you :D Well done on the 2lb loss :) Sounds like we've all had a bit of a funny week lol! I can't stop munching, just had my sausage casserole and it was gorgeous, my plate was heaped up with good things but I can't get chocolate out of my head at the minute :17729:

Hey hun. It realy sounds like everyones having a time of it this week. Ive been shockin and at wi on friday put 3pound on!!! Totaly deserved tho afta the amount of choc that i ate. i was even running out to the icecream man for dairy milk icecream just 4 the choc hit and im not even an icecream fan haha. Hope the pil sorts u out hun i had a bit of a disaster with my pill the other week!! Gud luck with wi im sure you wil do brill.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pure delighted with myself and my mood has totally lifted too.. (not that it was that bad really.. Swear!! ) I was mad rummaging for chocolate fir nite and really really had to resist driving to the shop for crisps and chocolate so I ate 3 ww bars instead haha.. they gave me 3 seperate fixes and all only totalling 6pp.. happy days :) xx

Back