Total Solution Hulllou's Exante Story

Well this mornings weigh in has me at 16st 11lb.

Was hopeful of slightly more but I'm going to try on my dress for friends wedding and hope its fitting better - maybe inches are shifting more!!

Oh we'll, here's to another week of 100% TS.

Good morning Hull,

Well done on the loss! 2 lbs is great and it will all add up in the end! Are you sure you didn't lose 3 if you are 16.11? Last weeks loss of 6 would have brought you down to 17. Either way you are doing great. Have a lovely day x

Thanks Roly - yes your right it is 3lb! Doh! I'll change that now.

Have a great day too.

Hi Hulllou. I hope you aren't a maths teacher! I must admit that one of my embarrassing gaffs was correcting a pupil's spelling of the same word about 6 times only to realise that I was the one who was spelling it wrong! Hope you're still having a good break.

Hi Hulllou. I hope you aren't a maths teacher! I must admit that one of my embarrassing gaffs was correcting a pupil's spelling of the same word about 6 times only to realise that I was the one who was spelling it wrong! Hope you're still having a good break.

Ha ha Lynne! Thankfully no not a maths teacher - cant believe I did myself out of a 1lb!

Still enjoying the break thank you but my two little people have gone off to Gran's until Saturday. Very strange not having them with me 24 hours a day but they will be having a fab time and being spoilt!

DH and myself are going to Liverpool tomorrow and staying overnight. I've booked hubby a breakfast at the hotel but ill be taking a bar and shakes for throughout the stay.

Hope your ok Lynne and feeling more positive about tomorrow being a new day.

Hi Hulllou. Shame you're going to Liverpool tomorrow. You could have kept your hand in and joined usat our Summer Arts College with our 10 'challenging' young offenders. We're actually going to Liverpool to the Beatles Story and to see the Anthony Gormley statues two weeks on Friday. It's the Sculpture Park this Friday and London to the V&A museum and to see War Horse on 15th.

Hi Hulllou. Shame you're going to Liverpool tomorrow. You could have kept your hand in and joined usat our Summer Arts College with our 10 'challenging' young offenders. We're actually going to Liverpool to the Beatles Story and to see the Anthony Gormley statues two weeks on Friday. It's the Sculpture Park this Friday and London to the V&A museum and to see War Horse on 15th.

Wow your certainly being kept busy Lynne and it all sounds great. Yes shame we are away - would have been great to help out!

Currently sat in the hotel room having a breather before we head back out for the evening. On a normal trip away like this I would be looking forward to our meal of choice and some wine but today I feel totally different. I'd told myself that after going to the gym this morning and completing the first day on the couch to 5k programme I would have my usual 3/4l water and two products but I would eat a low cal low carb meal with the hubby tonight. The thing is now I'm actual scared to!? Crazy or what? I am going to a school reunion meal on Saturday which has been planned for months and I knew this when I started on Exante and I decided then I would eat/drink within reason but I'm really not looking forward to that either.

I love the control of the 3 x products a day and not having to think about food continuously so now I'm having to think and plan these two meals its driving me to worry.

Sorry this is a long ramble but I use on here more like a thoughts diary rather than bore my husband to death with constant diet talk. Please don't feel you have to respond - I just need a good waffle sometimes.

Well we went out last night and I drank water and coke zero no alcohol. It wasn't hard as I'm not a huge drinker. At the end of the evening we went for some food. I choose chicken and salad and didn't eat and bread or rice at all. Enjoyed the flavours etc but today I've felt sick all day. I could only manage half my shake this morning as hubby tucked into his beautiful hotel breakfast! I've had two drinks of tea and some water but still feel the nausea coming in waves. Not even attempted my bar yet for lunch.

Certainly wont be eating again any time soon.

Hello, I've been on exante 13 days have lost 11lb so far, although have fallen ill and felt like I needed some food and gave in and ate bacon and eggs and milk in my tea! Back on track again 2moro. Hope you feel better soon also...Keep going and well done x

Hi Hulllou. It is really difficult getting the balance right. I don't think we should deprive ourselves when going out but should just try to be sensible. You clearly made sensible choices so I'm surprised you aren't feeling well. The main thing is to try to keep to low carbs. I don't usually feel too bad even when I overload on carbs which is quite unfortunate. However I had pizza and garlic bread at Zuccinis in Batley on Thursday night and have had a poorly stomach ever since - hopefully this will be an important lesson learnt!

Well after a very shakes few days I feel totally back in the zone! Certainly had a hard time as TOTM arrived but I went back to the gym and came away feeling so much better. I didn't weigh in yesterday as I knew that if the scales were unkind due to TOTM I would go off the rails big time!

So today is another 100% TS day for me and I'm drinking plenty to flush everything through! I have my friends wedding tomorrow so I'm hoping my bloating has subsided and my dress fits nicely.

Hope everyone else has a positive day too.

Had a few days back in the zone and felt great. Dress for the wedding fitted fine and had a lovely day. Was off plan yesterday for the wedding but didn't drink just stuck to water and had minimal food.

Had a sneaky weigh in yesterday morning and was 16st 9lb which I was so pleased with. Today I'm back on my packs and downing the water. Will fit a gym session in later this morning as I loved being in single figures (9lb) yesterday and would love to be in lower 16's for my Wednesday weigh in.

Hope you all have a good day. X

Hi,

Just a quick message to say well done on your great losses and motivation! I'm starting in September but have 9 stone to lose *sigh* will be hard over Xmas but I will be strong!

So today has been a good day. I was feeling a little lethargic after a late bedtime due to wedding reception yesterday but I got on with some household jobs, played train sets with my boy and after a late lunch dropped my girl at the stables for a few hours riding.

We headed into town and did a little shopping before a coffee (smoothie for my boy) and then home to collect my girl and I nipped out to the gym. I did day 3 of the couch to 5k programme and loved it. I'm really enjoying the gym at the mo and look forward to my time there. I plug in my earphones and just go for it - a little bit of me time.

3 packs and plenty of water so I'm hoping the numbers fall this week. One week and two days until we head of to the sun. Woohoo!

Heres to another 100% day tomorrow. X

Another good day yesterday with three packs and plenty of water. Didn't do a gym session as was a little bit busy with family most of the day and then spent a few hours sorting clothes ready for our holiday.

I got on the scales this morning and was 16st 7.75lb! I'm soooo pleased the numbers are falling! Just 1.75lb and I've got my first stone off. Working hard on this in the hope of being there for Wednesday.

Right, strawberry shake done for breakfast now pass me the water!!!

Have a great day. X

Day 26 is coming to an end! I've done nearly a month! I'm really pleased I've got this far and not abandoned the plan at all nor have I felt like it. I feel like I'm in a very positive place at the moment. I know I hit a stumbling day or so when my TOTM arrived but that was brief and I soon kicked myself up the behind and hit the gym.

I am actually loving doing my run app at the mo. again, I never thought I would be so committed but I really want it this time. My new favourite past time is trying on my old clothes. I've only lost 9lb (officially!) but my work trousers are dropping off me. I last wore them on 23rd July (day before starting exante) and they now look ridiculous. I'm going to buying at least the next size down to go back to school on 6th September as the inches are certainly going.

Nothing spurs you on more than seeing these changes. Here's to another day of 100% TS tomorrow even though I'm taking my children to a country park with friends to play and have a picnic. My bar will be packed! :).

Yay I've just had my 4 week weigh in and I've hit a 1st 1lb loss!

So pleased that the numbers have dropped and it drives my on for another TS week.

Feeling happppppy!

Wow....that is fantastic! And great to hear that you are enjoying your running x

Back