Total Solution Hulllou's Exante Story

Well it's my last full day on TS before we go on holiday tomorrow! I've decided to take shakes with me with the plan being shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a meal out with the family in the evening. I'm hoping that by doing this its damage limitation.

Im going to have my week 5 weigh in tomorrow rather than Wednesday as we won't be here and then next Wednesday I'll see the damage from the holiday at my weigh in!

I've still been doing my couch to 5k running plan and now on week 3 day 2. I'm really liking it - I'm determined to be a runner before I hit 40 next summer (just a personal ambition!).

Right off to pack last few items and have a bi of lunch and then we are heading out to the West Indian Carnival for the afternoon. No doubt the rest of the family will tuck into goat curry and rice and peas but this year I'll just look on instead!

Hope your enjoying the bank holiday sun where you are. X

Have a great holiday

Well week 5 weigh in is a day early as I fly to Majorca this afternoon. I've weighed at 16st 4lb today. Not overly pleased as I've had a full 6 days TS 100% and three running sessions at the gym. I thought I'd manage at least 2lb off.

Anyway, not much I can do now apart from take the positives that if I hadn't have started Exante 5 weeks go I would be going on holiday 1st 2lb heavier than I am today and feeling horrible and ashamed. Today ill go on holiday knowing I can get straight back on it when I get home and continue my weightloss as before.

See you in a week folks. X

Congrats hulllou a loss is still a loss. It really is a motivator when I look at my total loss too. Have an awesome holiday :)

Thank you Stylish. Your losses are fab. Will look forward to seeing your progress too.
X

Well I'm back from a lovely week in the sun with my little family. We've had a great time and have enjoyed lots of swimming, sightseeing and local cuisine! So Wednesday is my usual weigh in day so I've got on the scales today as planned. The news wasn't pretty - a week off plan and it shows! Tobe fair I've had ice cream, alcohol and quite a bit of carb heavy food so I'm not surprised by the result.

The difference being that this morning I'm a glass of water down and a shake done - I'm back in the zone. I'd planned meals before I went away and Tesco have just delivered the order I placed so the family are sorted and I can happily go back into my Exante routine. This is a huge break through for me as I would have weighed, seen the damage and be defeated! But not this time.

Look forward to posting my loss next Wednesday!

You seem really motivated Hulllou! Im sure you will loose that extra holiday weight in no time :)

You seem really motivated Hulllou! Im sure you will loose that extra holiday weight in no time :)

Thank you Red. I'm really wanting to be back in low 16's as I felt brill getting there! Not long into I get in the 15st bracket! Really determined. Off back to the gym this morning too!

Well done on your fab loss too - 11lb is an amazing start.

Well done on your fab loss too - 11lb is an amazing start.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Long way to go but definatley pleased with the start :)

Well I'm back from a lovely week in the sun with my little family. We've had a great time and have enjoyed lots of swimming, sightseeing and local cuisine! So Wednesday is my usual weigh in day so I've got on the scales today as planned. The news wasn't pretty - a week off plan and it shows! Tobe fair I've had ice cream, alcohol and quite a bit of carb heavy food so I'm not surprised by the result.

The difference being that this morning I'm a glass of water down and a shake done - I'm back in the zone. I'd planned meals before I went away and Tesco have just delivered the order I placed so the family are sorted and I can happily go back into my Exante routine. This is a huge break through for me as I would have weighed, seen the damage and be defeated! But not this time.

Look forward to posting my loss next Wednesday!

You are sounding so motivated, which is fantastic. The pounds will start falling off.

Day 2 of getting rid of holiday bulge begins! I found yesterday, first day back on plan, fine. No hunger and no lacking in energy. I managed a gym session and did day two of week three of my couch to 5k programme. I've also booked in for a new programme at the gym as I really don't do enough variety. To be honest the machines/weights scare me so I spoke to an instructor last night and booked for Monday. I'm entering my first ever 5km today too! The actual event is in November but signing up today to give me something to aim for. Very scary but exciting too.

Well it's the last day of my summer holidays today and tomorrow sees my boy start school and my girl go into year 4 and me back into my year 5 class. It's been a lovely summer and we've had some brilliant days out and our holiday in Majorca. To finish the holidays today is a relaxed easy day. Trip to Ikea this morn, coffee and cake at Krispy Kreme (doughnut treat for kids not me of course!) and then the cinema after lunch. Nice way to round off the holidays and ease ourselves back into our evening routine ready for tomorrow.

I've been back on plan since first thing Wednesday now and I've done two gym sessions too. Feeling very motivated as when I returned to work on Friday after the summer holidaysi got a few lovely comments from some colleagues. That's enough to keep me on the straight and narrow!

I wondered if I'd hit my target for Christmas and I've counted up that I have 15 more weigh ins and need to lose 3.8lbs per week to achieve this? Doable? I'm not sure but I know that having this in mind is making me train better at the gym and overcoming the wanting of food. I feel like I've got bags of energy at the moment.

So glad I started on this journey. I only wish I'd found Exante earlier in my life.

Hi x I'm new to exante and here to subscribe :) you have done really well I too hope to have lost alot by Xmas altho I won't be at target by then . But here s to both of us losing a fair amount by then :)

Well I'll be glad to get to bed tonight. I can recognise my TOTM symptoms creeping up on me and all I want is carbs!

Last month was hard but I thought I'd be better this month knowing what to expect but wow today has been hard. On the plus side I've been to the gym and done my running and we've been for a walk along the canal and I've just had my final pack of the day.

Night all.

Good morning and a massive well done for getting straight back on track after your holiday.

Hang on in there, you really are doing great xx

Ok today is weigh in day and its TOTM - boooo! I decided I was still going to weigh myself so I could see if the holiday bulge had been dealt with and it had. This morning I weighed 16st 2lb!! Eeek! So so pleased as this is my holiday gain plus an extra 2lb off!

Roll on the 15's - I'm coming for you!!!

Good afternoon, wow that's a fab loss. Well done xx

Back