Total Solution Hulllou's Exante Story

I think I was a bit quick to post this morning but I was heading out to work. My loss this week was 7lb which was my 5lb holiday gain and an extra 2lb. I'm so pleased that I'm in my lower 16's now and it's really pushed me to get to the gym again tonight. I'm loving the exercise at the moment and had a new programme done on Monday for the gym so I can do toning and resistance with alternate running nights. I actually get excited when I know I'm heading to the gym.

I won't share that with the family as they'll think I've gone mad! Here's to next Wednesday and fingers crossed I get into my 15's!

Hi Hulllou. 7lb in one week is amazing - as is only 5lb gain whilst on holiday! I got back today having gained12lb and am starting back on exante on Sunday.

Good morning Hulllou, have the most fabulous weekend, 100% mind xx

Hi all

Sorry I've not posted for a while. I sometimes think my ramblings are quite dull so hold off posting. I've had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 3lb this week which takes me to 1st 7lb! I'm really pleased with this weeks loss as we had a weekend away which meant I've watched my family eating cooked breakfasts, cafe lunches and pub meals in the evening! I simply drank water and drooled slightly! We did visit my mum on the Sunday and had a day out with a picnic (a bar for me!). Mum hasn't seen me for three weeks and she was very complimentary about my weight loss which is nice.

My next little goal is 4th October. I have a very flash awards ceremony to attend on behalf of school and I've purchased a dess ready but I want it to fit less snugly!

Im now in the 15's so that really pleased me. I'm the lightest I've been for three years and a colleague said yesterday that my shoulders look quite slight! Never been called that for a lot of years!

Im still working my way through the 5K programme and I'm loving it. Over half way through now and really getting quite obsessed with my running days/times. Get very annoyed if I think I'm not going to get out to run!

Well, hope you all have a fab week and a great loss. X

Well done x and your posts are interesting I just update mine once a week as I prefer to read other peoples diaries at the moment may be that will change once I feel im really getting there :D

Thank you Katie. Your losses are great so you are definitely getting there!

Look forward to seeing your progress. X

Good morning Hulllou, well done on the fab 3lbs loss and the 1st 7lbs total loss. You're doing fab. Onwards and downwards!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Morning all

I've not posted for quite a long time and this is due to a number of reasons really. I fell off the wagon and really struggled to find my mojo again. I've still been using Exante but not as strict as what I was previously. I've completed my first 5k race recently and did a time of 43.58min. Not an amazing time but I was so pleased that I completed the race. Anyway this has given me a taste for racing and I've three entered for 2014.

Well, just to say I'm back and I'm looking forward to reading diaries again and having the 100% days I used to have and seeing the losses again!

Hulllou x

Hi Hulllou. Welcome back. I wondered what had happened to you!

Thank you Lynne. Looking forward to getting reacquainted with everyone.

Xx

Happy new year!

Happy New Year and welcome back xx

Well this is my last evening of indulgence before I'm back on exante 100%!

I have been been running twice over the weekend which was hard work but I was happy to get out and back to it. I've not really ran much since my 5k race in November.

So, in the morning I will be updating my diary with my new start weight looking forward to seeing the figures come down. I'm sure it's not going to be easy but I'm really ready to get back to Exante and along with my running I'm very positive to a slimmer, fitter me!

My extra incentive this year is that I hit '40' in July and want to look good in my celebration photos! Also I've got 2 x 10k races to train for and I don't fancy lugging this extra weight around for 10k thank you very much! :)

Welcome back Hullou. I'm sure you will get back into the swing of things in no time. Good luck with the running, must feel good to be out there again x

Hey Hulllou, welcome back. I look forward to following your progress. Best of luck with your journey.

Good morning and good luck with todays restart. There's so many restarting at the mo, and this forum's full of positive people.

We can all get to goal this year, I know it! xx

Good morning and good luck with todays restart. There's so many restarting at the mo, and this forum's full of positive people.

We can all get to goal this year, I know it! xx

Morning and thanks Giggle.

Looking forward to to getting back on track. X

Good morning all.

I've just weighed myself ready for restart and I'm good to go.

Feeling confident that that this stone I've regained will soon be gone and then a lot more besides. I've sorted the children this morning, cleaned the kitchen and done an hours ironing and now I'm heading out for my run (only 2miles but better than not going!).

Positive thoughts to all.

Hulllou. X

Glad to hear it. So much positivity on these boards at the moment, love it! xx

Stick with it Hullou, good start to the day

Back