Total Solution Hulllou's Exante Story

Hi Hulllou. How's it gone?

Hi Hulllou. How's it gone?[/QUO

Hi Lynne

its been an ok day thanks. Day one nearly done and still a pack to have. It's been easier today as it's my day off so the real test will be when I'm back at work tomorrow.

Really feeling determined so here's to tomorrow. :)

Hulllou x

Well done Hulllou. I'm just really tired at the moment.

So I'm nearing the end of week one and it's not been too bad really. I've had one blip which involved some Haribo sweets! Whoops! But whereas previously I would have used that as an excuse to continue on a huge binge this time I didn't. I told myself off and drank water and headed to bed. The next day was business as usual.

Ive loved the exercising this week too. I've ran everyday except Friday and even though it's only 2 miles each time I'm loving the feeling after I've finished! Today I've ran and also been on a beautiful walk with the family for two hours. I'm finding my energy levels are fine on Exante and not hindering my day to day life at all.

I did did try the mushroom risotto pack for the first time today - could not stomach it. It was far too gloopy and synthetic tasting for me. I'll be sticking with my shakes and the cereal type bars from now on as I really haven't enjoyed the food packs at all.

Hope your all having a great weekend and look forward to weighing in on Monday to see how I've done.

Hulllou x

Well done Hulllou. You're doing really well. I hope you have a brilliant weight loss on Monday.

Thanks Lynne, it's been an ok week but not perfect. I'm not beating myself up over the blip though as this is a long term thing and being realistic the occasional blip will happen.

Hope per your week is going ok too. Not had chance to read many diaries so hoping off for a browse now.

X

I've been off track for 4 days but back to day 1 today and hoping to make it a long stretch this time!

Hi Hullou, well done on almost completing the 1st week. Resisting more Haribo was certainly a feat so well done on that too. Hope your day is going well.

Good luck for your re-start. I hope the journey is gentle with you x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all

Week one finished and weigh in was good - 6lb off! Yay.

Really pleased as as went for lovely 6 mile walk yesterday and I've ran a lot too this week.

Here's to week 2.

Hulllou x

That's brilliant Hulllou, I'm really pleased for you. Well done.

Well done Hullou, brilliant loss. Here's to another good week x

Back