ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

She got some Lego and a bike. These pesky birthdays are sent to try us

Indeed they are! Mine has been a BirthWEEK! Poppy loves her Lego, hours of play with that! X

I got her the pink Lego she calls it girl Lego. What's poppy getting for her birthday?

Awwww Pink Lego!!! Poppy just has the boring normal one!!! She's getting Moshi Monsters but tbh her main 'present' is her party, it costs me a fortune! X

My oldest daughter had mosh I monsters. Parties do cost a fortune on the purse and in the waistline department. All the cake and sweets.

My oldest daughter had mosh I monsters. Parties do cost a fortune on the purse and in the waistline department. All the cake and sweets.

I managed to get a fantastic Moshi Bundle from eBay, have split it between her Birthday, Advent Calendar and Christmas! X

I always wish they had build a bear when I was little. She actually wanted build a bear as well but I reminded her christmas was around the corner. Might check out eBay for some build a bear stuff.

I always buy the ones which are local to me so I can collect, saves a fortune on P&P and normally they throw in freebies when you collect! X

Will bear that in mind Serena when searching ebay. Excuse the pun.

today my food is going to be a low point day due to all the party food I have eaten.

Breakfast fruit 100g greek yog 20g honey 3pp
milk allowance 3pp

Dinner o point soup 0pp
nan bread 3pp

tea butter nut squash stew with ww garlic bread 8

snacks fruit

Taking the rest of the party food to toddlers today to avoid temptation

Will bear that in mind Serena when searching ebay. Excuse the pun.

today my food is going to be a low point day due to all the party food I have eaten.

Breakfast fruit 100g greek yog 20g honey 3pp
milk allowance 3pp

Dinner o point soup 0pp
nan bread 3pp

tea butter nut squash stew with ww garlic bread 8

snacks fruit

Taking the rest of the party food to toddlers today to avoid temptation

Will 17pp be enough to get you through the day? Great Idea to take the Leftovers to Toddlers, I hate Food Waste so that sounds like the perfect solution! X

Yes it's plenty as can have massive bowl full of soup and I do the butternut squash stew with cauliflower rice. Got sugar free jelly to eat and fruit. It's only for a day got my full points back tomorrow :)

Yes it's plenty as can have massive bowl full of soup and I do the butternut squash stew with cauliflower rice. Got sugar free jelly to eat and fruit. It's only for a day got my full points back tomorrow :)

Ooooo I saw Cauliflower Rice on Janie not made it yet tho.x Not sure how much SF Jelly you eat but remember its only 0pp if you have 1 Pot, any more and it's pointed.x

Only have a couple of spoonfuls with some fruit. The cauliflower rice is fine if you have it with a sauce and mix it in.

Think I might give it a whirl next week :) Do u use Fresh or Frozen? I hope u didn't mind me saying about the jelly, just wanted to make sure. X

No course I don't mind. That's why we are on here to share info and stay on track.:). I use fresh cauliflower . I grate it first in a casserole dish add 3 tsp water cover and cook in microwave for 3 mins. Different microwaves differ on times. What your favourite low point tea?

No course I don't mind. That's why we are on here to share info and stay on track.:). I use fresh cauliflower . I grate it first in a casserole dish add 3 tsp water cover and cook in microwave for 3 mins. Different microwaves differ on times. What your favourite low point tea?

That sounds so easy, I'm definitely gonna try it with some Nandos Seasoning I think. My fave low pp tea is Roast, I normally 'spend' 10pp and it gets me LOADS! You? X

Chicken tikka with roasted veg and homemade ratio dip. I get loads for about 8pp. I like the cauliflower rice but it can stink your house out.

Chicken tikka with roasted veg and homemade ratio dip. I get loads for about 8pp. I like the cauliflower rice but it can stink your house out.

Think I'd stink the house out after eating it lol x

New year new gain. Have put on 8ibs over christmas am now in the 12 stones. ( hangs head in shame). Why do we do this at christmas. It took me so long to get 8ib off and a week and half to put it on. Must remember this feeling of disappointment. Anyway drawing line under it and getting back on plan. Sorting food out this morning then will update diary.

Back