I don't want to be 25 and 25 stone!

Katie you'll think I'm a loon and just looked to see if you had a thread so I could subscribe and offer some support and posted but just realised it was a really old diary, sorry!! Xx

haha that's something I'd do thank you for the support, it's really nice of you. I'll see if I can get admin to merge the 2 threads. X

That's brilliant Katie, and feel free to do the same! It's extremely comforting to have support

You are a star! X

Its a lonely journey is a weight loss journey, I always feel so alone but this forum is a godsend x

I feel really nervous about going out tonight, it's normally something I love especially as it gives me an opportunity to over eat but this time it will not happen I am determined. I've studied my options in detail so I don't even have to look so I will not be tempted.

I feel really nervous about going out tonight, it's normally something I love especially as it gives me an opportunity to over eat but this time it will not happen I am determined. I've studied my options in detail so I don't even have to look so I will not be tempted.

you'll be fine, have a good night x

Thanks for the encouragement.

I did ok I had what I planned but had a jacket potato instead of all salad but I'm still in my calories!

Another day towards my goal.

I don't want to be 25 and 25st x

Thanks Katie!

After biting the bullet and ordering the bigger size in the top, It arrived still did not fit. I don't think it's me... It's the top flat fronted not best suited to the bigger bust ladies! Ok well I like to think! Plus the 30 other reviewers.

X

Clothes are a nightmare, I mean I can order 2 items in the same size from the same shop ... But only one will fit. Drives me insane.

Exactly, I don't tend to worry to much about size more about how it looks.

But I have put my jeans on this morning for the first time in almost three weeks and can really tell the difference, that is a good little remaindered that I'm doing ok!

On count down until I have an actual figure of how much I have lost... Really hoping it will be over the stone mark. I get weighed on 26th, still a lot of challengers to face. Today and tomorrow are normal days and I expect I will be ok Sunday we are going away so I'm not in control of my eating but hoping to make good choices as much as I can.

I know I do not want to be 25 and 25st!!

X

I have a pile of clothes that I need to lose about 2 stone to get in, getting in those are my first goal. I set little mini goals you see dos if I look at 13st to lose it just seems an impossible goal.

Do you get weighed weekly?

It it is all about how clothes look too i agree, although nothing ever feels right. X

I have a few dress that do not quite fit but I have a pair of jeans and work trousers with the tags on! They are my first goal I think!

I agree the total weight seems impossible. I really don't want to fail this time.

I don't think I understand my size because I don't look at myself in the mirror, I can't it's really hard for me! X

You aren't on your own Hun as I don't want to fail either, ive tried many times and always failed. This has to be the time I do it, it just has to be. I cannot let myself down again. I can't think of how I let myself get this big or why I didn't do something earlier as it'll drive me round the bend, so I just think of everything I can do to make sure I succeed.

Glad you have set a little mini goal, that should help I think. I've set a few, maybe try that. I set rewards too.

How often do you get weighed? What you hoping for as a first loss? X

I get weighed monthly by my GP, my first weigh in is on 26th. I'm hoping over a stone.

I am going to have a sneaky weigh in one Morning just to check I'm still going in the right direction!

Having a good day food wise, I have even done some exercise. Been looking after my 14 month old nephew and he defiantly keeps me active. Plus we have been for a good walk about 1.5 miles!

Of away tomorrow, decided to take my own pack lunch so I can be in control there and a couple of snacks just in case! I'm really looking forward to it as all my imidate family is going.

I think youll easily get a stone in a month, I bet you surprise yourself :)

its great you are having a good day and seem really positive and prepared for your trip tomorrow. Well done on the exercise too. Keep it up :) x

Just a little update, had a sneaky weigh in this morning....

I've lost approx 15lb in total in just under two weeks!!

So so do pleased!

X

Just a little update, had a sneaky weigh in this morning.... I've lost approx 15lb in total in just under two weeks!! So so do pleased! X

That is incredible!! Well done :)

Update time...

Home from my weekend away with family! Had a fantastic time and even better I stuck to eating well too!

Sunday lunch- home made sandwiches
Sunday dinner- chicken, veg, potatoes with BBQ sauce

Monday breakfast- cereal and fruit
Monday lunch- steak and jacket potato
Monday dinner- mug shot

I even think if you put the fish and chips or burger in front of me I would not want it, I feel very focused and I have not ever felt like this before!

I do not want to be 25 and 25st.

X

Back