I don't want to be 25 and 25 stone!

Well done Kelly :) it's great you've stayed focused, sounds like you are very determined. It's great you've got your head in it. I bet you can't wait for your official weigh in. Keep it up.

Well done! Fabulous! Once you get in the 'zone' it becomes easier, and seeing such a great result after 2 weeks is a good motivator.

I've got around 9st to lose so know what you mean that it all seems impossible, but look at you now - already 1st down :-D

I am really proud, had a small wobble today I was desperate to over eat it took some fighting to get through it and I am really pleased because I would normally fail at the first hurdle.

Unfortunately my new found feelings are making me question other areas of my life. What I want out of life. Ect.

yay, well done on staying strong, if you can do it once you can do it anytime.

As for the rest of your life the best advice someone gave to me was to consider where I am and if I would be happy to be in the same place in a year. ... I wasn't and so I changed things and I haven't looked back!

I am really proud, had a small wobble today I was desperate to over eat it took some fighting to get through it and I am really pleased because I would normally fail at the first hurdle.

Unfortunately my new found feelings are making me question other areas of my life. What I want out of life. Ect.

Don't try and do too much in one go, thinking about how weight loss is affecting your life is inevitable as it's usually because of that we start our journeys. Why do you think it's unfortunate? x

Good on you for not falling at the first hurdle and giving into your demons Kelly. I would just try focus on one area at a time like Ali says, too many goals/changes will probably lead to complicating your mind. X

Yeah maybe you are right, just having doubts about my relationship, this is not something new! I just feel like maybe I've settled for something because it was offered.

On better note eating still going well!

I really hope the weight is still dropping off.

X

Sorry to hear that hun, relationships can be tricky bloomin things at times.

Take time and think about what you want.

Have you talked to your other half about how you feel? It isn't an easy subject but may lead on to a better relationship, or give you both the space you perhaps need.

You're doing brilliantly on the weight loss front - keep at it :) x

Yeah maybe you are right, just having doubts about my relationship, this is not something new! I just feel like maybe I've settled for something because it was offered.

On better note eating still going well!

I really hope the weight is still dropping off.

X

if you want to talk Hun the drop me a private message or email ... I was in the same situation so could really help.

so glad your eating is on track x

Sorry to hear that hun, relationships can be tricky bloomin things at times. Take time and think about what you want. Have you talked to your other half about how you feel? It isn't an easy subject but may lead on to a better relationship, or give you both the space you perhaps need. You're doing brilliantly on the weight loss front - keep at it :) x

Yeah I spoke to him last night about and he seems to think things are fine, he's changed since our last rocky patch and it's me pushing him away! Not completely true, I can assure you!

Thanks x

Thank you Katie,

My eating is still on track just other things keeping me awake hence why I'm updating at 5:30 am!

Off away again tomorrow for the weekend, I have no control over the food so I'm not taking my orlistat, just hoping to make the bed choices possible! Really looking forward to it but nervous at the same time especially if I struggle to get back into it on Monday after I've been doing so well!

Because I do not want to be 25 and 25 stone!!

X

I don't you probably don't need me saying this but if you don't clear your mind and focus solely on your weight loss goal you could find yourself becoming unfocused. I've been there myself so I know. I think sleep is vital for weight loss.

Do do you think you'll be ok coming off the plan for a full weekend? I hope you can stay focused and control what you eat. I don't know anything about orlistat but are you able to stop start? X

Yeah it is good like that as if necessary you can not take the tablets, but my frame if mind is different than the previous attempt with then as last time I stopped taking them regularly to eat things I shouldn't and for example I would have not taken them last weekend at all but I stuck to it so I don't feel to bad about not taking them this weekend when there is no gaurentee with the good content, I will just have to try to make sensible choices where possible, I'm still taking my snacks to avoid to much of problems x x

It is really good that you're in that mindset and if you feel you can come off for the weekend then go back on then that's fab :) you can and will make sensible choices, just think of your not wanting to be 25 and 25st .. That'll get you through. I have had to stop most social events x

There is circumstances where I know it's impossible to miss so I understand, I wouldn't miss my best friends hen do either so it's about finding the best way around things. I'm off for girly night at my friends tomorrow night, they'll all be drinking wine and eating Chinese so will be a tough night for me but I can do it. You'll do fine too. X

There is circumstances where I know it's impossible to miss so I understand, I wouldn't miss my best friends hen do either so it's about finding the best way around things. I'm off for girly night at my friends tomorrow night, they'll all be drinking wine and eating Chinese so will be a tough night for me but I can do it. You'll do fine too. X

I know you can do it!
Sending you good luck just in case you need it x

Just got back and it's been amazing :)

My little loss so far has really boosted my confidence!

My eating was good too! I struggled Friday night and I thought I would only have a bit of food unfortunately this had consequences, my 2 very small meals during the day meant I got a little too drunk but it's all in the fun of it and I learnt my lesson. I ate more on Saturday I was looking at it as I need to eat so trying to balance between the amount if food I needed and over eating I think I did that pretty well!

Determined to get back on it tomorrow :)

I'm on a mission I think it's finally clicked I wAnt to be thin!

I will not be 25 and 25st!

Ps I danced for hours and hours, it was like a gym work out but so much fun ;) x

Just got back and it's been amazing :) My little loss so far has really boosted my confidence! My eating was good too! I struggled Friday night and I thought I would only have a bit of food unfortunately this had consequences, my 2 very small meals during the day meant I got a little too drunk but it's all in the fun of it and I learnt my lesson. I ate more on Saturday I was looking at it as I need to eat so trying to balance between the amount if food I needed and over eating I think I did that pretty well! Determined to get back on it tomorrow :) I'm on a mission I think it's finally clicked I wAnt to be thin! I will not be 25 and 25st! Ps I danced for hours and hours, it was like a gym work out but so much fun ;) x

How lovely to see such a positive post ;-)

Long may it continue honey

Back