I have to do it this time!!!

hello ladies and to devlass diary.

hope your all doing well. babycakes Im in swansea so not far from pembroke. are you goin to go to folly farm as there is also a place called hetherton which does actuvities for older kids so Dont get bored.
my kids loved folly farm but they are 1 & 3 si still little. we took packed lunch but still spent about 40 quid on drinks and games!

on the topic of shopping were on a tight budget. hubby just started New job so no pay for 6 weeks so no money. i did a shop in Iceland, homebargins and lidl for 50 for family of 4 and a dog. i cook fresh and portion up and freeze. as i Di cc i work out cals of each portion. but dam its expensive to eat. think Im having noodles and chicken for tea.

Sarah xx

Glad to know I am not the only one scrimping. MY storecupboard tea was lush last night....I had a cheese leek and ham pasta and sauce mixed with mushrooms onions and ham served with cucumber...it was fab!!!!

Lunch today is soup from the freezer....its not the best I have made but it is edible and I hate waste. Tea is going to be chicken and vwg stir fry. I have noodles in but depending on how much veg o use I may not need them.

Hubby is paid on thursday but don't really want to go shopping as we are out over the weekend and kids are staying at grandparents for a couple of nights on konday and tuesday. Will perhaps do a small top up.

I am becoming a bit more active and am able to take the kids to and from school now. Hoping this will help with weight loss. Still wearing big air boot when I am out but barefoot around the house.

hello ladies and to devlass diary.

hope your all doing well. babycakes Im in swansea so not far from pembroke. are you goin to go to folly farm as there is also a place called hetherton which does actuvities for older kids so Dont get bored.
my kids loved folly farm but they are 1 & 3 si still little. we took packed lunch but still spent about 40 quid on drinks and games!

on the topic of shopping were on a tight budget. hubby just started New job so no pay for 6 weeks so no money. i did a shop in Iceland, homebargins and lidl for 50 for family of 4 and a dog. i cook fresh and portion up and freeze. as i Di cc i work out cals of each portion. but dam its expensive to eat. think Im having noodles and chicken for tea.

Sarah xx

Thanks for that info Hun. I think we are going to play it by ear depending on the weather, but number 2 was say watching folly farm you tube vids with me last night and is pretty sure that 'we will have a good time there mom mom' so think it might be on the books. Looked up stuff to do online and found a honey farm on the way to the camp site so think we are going to stop off there on the the way. It's a shame we are only going for a weekend. There is so much to do. You guys in Wales are so lucky xxx

i keep saying that im going to go to wales but we never seem to get there i blame my other half we will do it :)

i just had a thought when i hit my first milestone 18st then that is i will book us along weekend away yes thats it
xxx

i just had a thought when i hit my first milestone 18st then that is i will book us along weekend away yes thats it
xxx

That's a plan. Now all you need is ticker marked lbs to naughty weekend lol xx

xxx

Good for you chezz. Why not make it more accessible by aiming for 18st.2lb as a goal. Be good chips xx

Good for you chezz. Why not make it more accessible by aiming for 18st.2lb as a goal. Be good chips xx

hi chips
you are right i have spoke with the o/h and he said when you hit that goal you can book a weekend trip there
yes yes yes result do not mind where we go i just would love to visit like i said to my friend yesterday i go abroad but when you think about it we have lovely places here to xx

Hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine this weekend. we have juat been to local park and on garden as my lwg is not up to walking round everywhere. I have managed to pick the kids up each day from school so slowly getting more active. We are off to a local music festival tomorrow where our friends band is playing.

Hubby has been paid so have been shoppkng and have a supply of fruit and veg (and a sneaky bottle.of red ;-)) going to farm foods to stock up on freezwr stuff in the week x

Hopw everyone is well x

Back