I Will loose weight to have a baby

Wow hun you got loads pp left thought you had 36 dailys?, That is what I have been worrying about this week :( only have 23pp daily but cant seem to eat them, not feeling very hungry and this brace is not helping at all. xx

Wow hun you got loads pp left thought you had 36 dailys?, That is what I have been worrying about this week :( only have 23pp daily but cant seem to eat them, not feeling very hungry and this brace is not helping at all. xx

How comes u only get 23pp a day? I thought 26pp was the minimum?x

lol 28pp i meant pressed the wrong button :eek:

No lol just me doing about ten things at once :)

Yeah well I had a extra 2 scoops of mash (with butter) And cornetto and meringue nest lol xx

Hey nat do you like my weight loss ticker? Lol xx

Only half a pound to go till I loose 1 stone I'm gonna celebrate with a lasagne tonight lol

Yep loving the ticker hun x tried to put a mini wedding one on but wouldnt let me :( x lasagne sounds yum x are you making it?? Xx

How do you make the Cheese Sauce for your Lasagne? I'm looking for a low pp one! X

No I didn't make it I cheated and bought a meal kit didn't even attempt to point it but was lovely plus I only had 6 pp all day so hopefully it wasn't 30pp lol

No I didn't make it I cheated and bought a meal kit didn't even attempt to point it but was lovely plus I only had 6 pp all day so hopefully it wasn't 30pp lol

Ha ha ha, I think it would be an epic lasagne if it was 30pp lol! Hope u have a Good Friday Sweetie. X

It was nice lol Friday was good my fiancées birthday saterday we took his boys down the beach I made my self a salad & fruit to take they had sausage rolls crisps cheese but I didn't stray plus we went out for a meal in the evening with family I drank lime and soda 1pp
Had prawn cocktail for starter (left the bread) and chicken Caesar salad for main and no pudding and still had enough points left for a cornetto when I got home lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

And managing to do 5 mins on cross trainer everyday ( doesn't sound a lot to anyone else but I've been off work for 6 months with bad back n neck and haven't done any exercise )

It was nice lol Friday was good my fiancées birthday saterday we took his boys down the beach I made my self a salad & fruit to take they had sausage rolls crisps cheese but I didn't stray plus we went out for a meal in the evening with family I drank lime and soda 1pp
Had prawn cocktail for starter (left the bread) and chicken Caesar salad for main and no pudding and still had enough points left for a cornetto when I got home lol

And managing to do 5 mins on cross trainer everyday ( doesn't sound a lot to anyone else but I've been off work for 6 months with bad back n neck and haven't done any exercise )

Well Done on your excellent food choices and exercise, I know how hard it is to exercise when you've had to take stop through injury. Keep up the hard work! X

Yay 2lb off this week lost my first stone and got my 2nd silver 7 15.5lb. So far

Yay 2lb off this week lost my first stone and got my 2nd silver 7 15.5lb. So far

Well Done Sweetie! Fab News! I got 1Stone today too :) x

Excellent news all round then well done you,
it makes u feel really good when u get on the scales and see u lost that much gives u motivation to carry on

OMG I've just found the best sweet tooth cure 1 meringue nest with 11g of light squirty cream topped with strawberries then 11gs more of squirty cream then 2 ww ginger crunch biscuits crumbled on top totalling 4pp ( I had 8pp left so I doubled up on everything) lol

OMG I've just found the best sweet tooth cure 1 meringue nest with 11g of light squirty cream topped with strawberries then 11gs more of squirty cream then 2 ww ginger crunch biscuits crumbled on top totalling 4pp ( I had 8pp left so I doubled up on everything) lol

Mmmmmmmmm that sounds so yummy! Did you see the layered pudding I made last night? Are the multiples of those things still the same pp as WW are sneaky with things like that! X

Back