ICanDoThis Weight Loss Diary

Today's meals were as follows:

Breakfast: Muesli with skimmed milk

Lunch: Mulligatawny soup with 3 ryvita crispbreads.

Tea: Pasta, bolognese sauce, anchovies, cheese.

Well today I introduced a few snacks into my diet routine, it came to 1839 calories, it's still not quite at 2000. However I honestly feel full to the point where if I ate any more, I wouldn't enjoy it.

Meals today as follows:

Breakfast: Muesli with skimmed milk.

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs sandwiched on buckwheat and poppy seed bread. 2 jumbo salt and vinegar snackajacks

Tea: Seasoned chicken with brown rice.

Snacks: Pistachio nuts and an apple.

Another good day food wise, day 74 overall. A little short of the 1800 I had yesterday, but I suppose I can't be exact all the time.

Meals as follows:

Lunch: Buckwheat and poppy seed bread with pilchards in tomato sauce sandwiched in between.

Tea: Pasta and pesto with minced meat.

Snacks: Some cottage cheese and an apple

Day 75, and since logging my calories on MFP I know now for certain I am getting around 1800+, if it's lower it's only by 20cals. MFP recommends 2500 calories to get a 2lb weight loss per week, so to insure I lose a little more than that, I think being under is okay. However I will try to aim to be at around 2000. My next weigh in is tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see how I have done

Today's meals were:

Lunch: Ryvitas with cottage cheese. An apple.

Tea: Chicken korma with brown rice.

Snack: Pistachios

Great news! I've been a bit awol this week so back on it properly again tomorrow. Just planning my shopping for the week.
Glad you got a good loss this week - great news xx

I'm still logging everything on MFP, but because I am focusing on not going over my macro-nutrients I seem to be losing 150cals off what I was eating. It's frustrating, but it's a work in progress and these things happen.

Although, the day is not done, this is my meal plan I set out for today:

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich.

Tea: Chicken and rice, with salsa on the side.

Snack: A smoothie containing 1 banana, 1 apple, some grapes, some blueberries and some Kale

Total calories for the day: 1699

You can over macronutrients to a point, they're more like goals rather than limits, if you're bothered then work to the ratio rather than the number :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Id never heard of macronutrients until my assistant started SSS (joe wicks) at work. Diet ninja is following the plan and the body coach is on the photo site that shall not be named. The transformations are incredible and plan is do generous food wise. I really like the ethos and principles, seriously tempted to do it

Day 80, I can't believe I have made it this far, the weekend will be tough, with Easter chocolate being consumed, but I think I have built up enough will power to get through it lol.

Today's meals:

Lunch: Tuna on poppy seed and buckwheat bread.

Tea: Pasta with tomato pesto and mince beef.

Snack: Banana, red grape, cherry and kale smoothie.

Day 80, I can't believe I have made it this far, the weekend will be tough, with Easter chocolate being consumed, but I think I have built up enough will power to get through it lol.

Lol I didn't even make it to weekend, let alone get past it. I ended up having a kinder chocolate bunny. :eek:

Back on track today, where usually I would cheat one day and then give up completely. I'm certain I will lose the weight, it won't be easy, but I will do it.

You can't be 100% ALL of the time they key to doing this for good is learning how to get back on track after an off plan day, how'd it go?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

It went well, here's what I had:

Breakfast: A smoothie with grapes, cherries, an apple, a banana and some kale.

Lunch: Turkey on buckwheat and poppy seed bread with guacamole to garnish.

Tea: Chicken in a paprika seasoning with brown rice.

Snack: Some walnuts.

Back