ICanDoThis Weight Loss Diary

2zgxnhi.png

My food plans have been much more consistent this week, I'm happy I've kept it in the 1800 range, closer to 1900 most days. It's been over a week since I had that chocolate and I haven't had anything else that would be considered cheat food. I definitely think I have finally gained the willpower to control my eating habits.

Things are still going really well, I lost 3lbs this week. I put a target of 14lbs to lose in the April challenge thread, 5lbs off currently, I might not quite make it to 14lbs but I will be close and I will be very happy with that.

I've had a couple of bad days, diet wise, with consuming too much chocolate. I'm back at it today though.

I don't do well with warm weather, I usually like ice pops or ice cream to cool me down, if anyone is reading, any ideas on healthy ice pops/alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

I tend to buy those freeze pops thingys freeze pops.png

Or you could make your own with water and fruit juice. Or freeze smoothies...

I've lost 7lbs since I last weighed myself, that takes me to 11 pounds for April. 3 short of my goal, but I'm not going to sniff at that. :D

Hello everyone,

I'm back, after failing from May to December. I didn't put everything back on, but I am 11lbs heavier than where I reached last time. I've been eating better for a month now, hopefully I can stick it out.

Hello everyone,

I'm back, after failing from May to December. I didn't put everything back on, but I am 11lbs heavier than where I reached last time. I've been eating better for a month now, hopefully I can stick it out.

Hello, welcome back. I just came back two days ago as well....fatter than ever **shrugs**
Never mind eh! At least we are both back and willing to give this another shot.
Good luck. I look forward to reading how your getting on x

Hello, welcome back. I just came back two days ago as well....fatter than ever **shrugs**
Never mind eh! At least we are both back and willing to give this another shot.
Good luck. I look forward to reading how your getting on x

Thank's for the welcome :)

Agreed, coming back shows a willingness. Good luck to you too.:D

I've had a relatively good week, weigh day tomorrow, hoping to have lost something.

I'm not rigorously noting my food intake down like last time, I will look to get there at some point though.

yes you can do this.dairy is the best way to lose you weight.

breakfast : a fruit smoothie prepared by myself 1 banana 2 peaches , 1 orange and 1 teaspoon of honey and milk.

lunch: cous and tuna salad.

dinner: a chicken stir fry done in fry light.

I've not posted in a while, 4 1/2 pounds lost this past two weeks. I've had a couple of cheats in there as well, so I hope I can lose a little more over the coming weeks by not having any cheats at all.

Back