Inside there is a thin girl trying desperately to get out...... (Wedding Countdown)

Damn TOM

I ate two bowls of shredded wheat last night :(

Helen xxx

well ive had a tough couple of days, but have managed to stick to plan just about......

Yesterday was Puffed Wheat with skimmed milk, and a banana. W/W Wrap with Ham, and Lettuce. Carrot and Celery Sticks. Tuna with Wholemeal Pasta, Extra Light Mayo & Low Fat Cheese. 2 x W/W Cookies.

Today ive had Shredded Wheat with skimmed Milk, a banana, some leftover Tuna Pasta with Salad. Chilli with Brown Rice, Salad, Extra Light Mayo on a W/W Petit Pain. w/w icecream pot, and 2 x W/W Cookies.

i have a BBQ at a friends house tomorrow, so im currently browsing for WW Friendly BBQ foods (input very much appreciated??) it will be a real test for me because although im not going to be too strict with myself, i dont want to over indulge too much with Food and Drink - need to find Will Power from somewhere.

Hope your all having a great week :)

Helen xxx

Evening

How's the BBQ going? I think they r not 2 bad as nothing cooked in oil, mayb a little on the food if in a marinade. Then it's the bread & sides like coleslaw etc. could maybe have a F&H day?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

well the bbq was postponed until tomorrow due to the weather forecast, so that gave me a little more time to research and prepare. i came across this online 6 ways to get grilling so i decided to give the kebabs a try........... this was the result (not a great picture).........

kebabs.jpg

feeling very proud of myself :D cant wait to try them tomorrow

Today has been my first day where ive not stuck entirely to plan because my parents have been over this evening, but im still feeling happy with how im doing.

Breakfast:- Shredded Wheat, Skimmed Milk, Sweetenet
Lunch :- 2 x dry crumpets, Blueberries and Grapes
Dinner :- Sausage (Joes low fat) Mashed Potato, Carrots, Green Beans and Gravy
Snack :- Custard Doughnut - Mums Fault :rolleyes:

Helen xxx

Well Yesterdays BBQ was quite a success, there was plenty of Healthy options to choose from (Salmon, Various Skewers, Quorn Sausage and Burgers, Chicken, Different Salads etc.....) so I stuck to those, and managed to avoid bread. I did treat myself to a small piece of chocolate cheesecake though, and a couple of sneaky Gin and Slim Line Tonics :break_diet:but I feel they were well deserved :D

the rest of the day was good..... Breakfast Was Shredded Wheat with Skimmed Milk, and Lunch was a couple of dry crumpets and a banana.

Today I've had 2 x Dry Crumpets for Breakfast.
some left over salad from the bbq (Bulgur Wheat with various Roasted Veg, and Olives) with some chopped up Quorn Sausage in it and I have a chopped apple to snack on this afternoon.

Weigh In Later....... Eeeeek........

Helen xxx

Tonights Tea was Salmon, New Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans & Parsley Sauce. followed by a w/w dessert style yoghurt (Yummy!!!)

I lost 3lb at Weigh in - YAY :) (Although i was happy enough with my 1.5lb loss last week in the end, this has really made up for it)

im going to try filling & healthy properly this week, rather than simple start - basically using my 49 weekly points instead of my 2 daily 'treats'.........

Wish Me Luck!!

Helen xxx

Evening hun :)
Or should I say morning now because of the time lol.
Well done on your weight loss 3lbs is fantastic.
I love F&H. You'll have a great week. When i do this plan i try and split my weeklies up over the days so I dont go too overboard with them lol.
I have made a thread full of F&H recipes too if you want to check it out for any ideas.

Have a great week. xxx

Well done on the loss, that's really gd.

I'm needing 2 get my act 2gether. Goin 2 try SS /F&H 4 a wile - I stress try!!!

Hope u have a gd day x

Evening hun :)
Or should I say morning now because of the time lol.
Well done on your weight loss 3lbs is fantastic.
I love F&H. You'll have a great week. When i do this plan i try and split my weeklies up over the days so I dont go too overboard with them lol.
I have made a thread full of F&H recipes too if you want to check it out for any ideas.

Have a great week. xxx

Ooooooo thanks, I will definitely have a look...... im always searching for nice recipes :)

Helen xxx

Thankyou!! I was really please with 3lb (although I would be happy with a consistent loss every week...... wouldn't we all!! lol)

My first proper day on F&H went well Yesterday, if im doing it right that is lol

Breakfast - Puffed Wheat, Skimmed Milk, Sweetener and a Banana
Lunch - WW wrap with Tuna, Yellow Pepper, & Extra Light Mayo. Packet of WW Sweet Chilli Crinkle Crisps (2PP)
Snack - Grapes and Blueberries
Dinner - Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, 40g of 50% Fat Cheese (3PP), Salad & Extra Light Mayo. WW Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream Pot (2PP)

Weekly Points Used - 7/49

Helen xxx

Afternoon All..........

didn't have time to update yesterday as we had first meeting with our wedding reception venue....... eeeeeeeek!!!! :)

Breakfast was, Puffed Wheat, Skimmed Milk & a banana. Lunch was, Wholemeal Pasta, in Passata, with salad and extra light mayo, grapes, blueberries and an apple. For tea I had, Special Pork fried Rice, and a 125g Ambrosia Low Fat Custard Pot (3pp)

Points so far this week 10/49

Helen xxx

Evening

Food looking good. Is the EL mayo that light that there's no points?!

How did the wedding venue visit go? U doin all in 1 place?

X

Afternoon All..........

didn't have time to update yesterday as we had first meeting with our wedding reception venue....... eeeeeeeek!!!! :)

Breakfast was, Puffed Wheat, Skimmed Milk & a banana. Lunch was, Wholemeal Pasta, in Passata, with salad and extra light mayo, grapes, blueberries and an apple. For tea I had, Special Pork fried Rice, and a 125g Ambrosia Low Fat Custard Pot (3pp)

Points so far this week 10/49

Helen xxx

Looks like a lovely day hun :)
How did it go at the wedding reception place? xxx

Hi Guys,

Sorry ive not been around for a while....... I went rather off plan, and after a weekend at V Festival eating way too much junk food, and washing it down with way too much cider, I cant seem to get back on Plan and im feeling rather miserable :(

My body is craving junk food and sugar, but then the aftermath makes me tired and miserable, which makes me want more junk food and sugar.......... VICIOUS CIRCLE :cry:

for those of you that asked, the meeting at the wedding venue went really well, its exciting and all becoming more real now. we have booked in for our menu tasting next month which im very much looking forward to, but we are so spoilt for choice its difficult to choose!

I hope your all doing ok?

hopefully being back on here might give me a kick up the backside and keep me on track........

fingers crossed!!!

So far today...... 2x dry crumpets, a banana and a glass of water!

Helen xxx

Hi Helen

We all go off plan so dont stress too much. Ive been off plan for ages now and put on all 3st and more that I have previously lost. Been trying since January to get back on plan but one thing and another (mainly me being stupid) has stopped me. I am hoping now that I am back on plan and attempting some kind of exercise every day!!!

Hope you are able to get your head back in the right frame of mind x

Hi Helen

Here to subscribe. I am getting married in Jan, so like you - am on it like a car bonnet! We can support each other in our wedding countdowns :)

Hope you enjoyed V. I went to Rewind festival at the weekend and like you faaaar too many naughties crept in! Back on it now

xx

Hi Guys,

Sorry ive not been around for a while....... I went rather off plan, and after a weekend at V Festival eating way too much junk food, and washing it down with way too much cider, I cant seem to get back on Plan and im feeling rather miserable :(

My body is craving junk food and sugar, but then the aftermath makes me tired and miserable, which makes me want more junk food and sugar.......... VICIOUS CIRCLE :cry:

for those of you that asked, the meeting at the wedding venue went really well, its exciting and all becoming more real now. we have booked in for our menu tasting next month which im very much looking forward to, but we are so spoilt for choice its difficult to choose!

I hope your all doing ok?

hopefully being back on here might give me a kick up the backside and keep me on track........

fingers crossed!!!

So far today...... 2x dry crumpets, a banana and a glass of water!

Helen xxx

Hey Hunni
I hope you had a good time. Memories last a lifetime so as long as you enjoyed it that is what really matters :)
Hope you're having a good week. Your day sounds good so far xxx

Evening Helen

How r u coping? Did IUPAC manage 2 get somewhat back on plan?

Sounds like u had a ball & that's the main thing. No point in worrying about diets when goin 2 events, u go 2 njoy & have fun so don't stress 2 much.

Allie x

Back