Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Good to have company........

Ooops being a bit neglectful, here's yesterday's foodage........

Thursday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk - Used through day for tea (Hea)
HeB- Wholemeal bread
Breakfast : 2 scrambled eggs & toast (Heb)
Lunch : Pork veg szechaun noodles (6syns)
Dinner: Steak, mushrooms, onions & SW wedges
Snacks: Viennesse whirl 7syns, watermelon, apple, 2 plums, dairy milk bar 10syns
TOTAL SYNS : 23

Ok this week I'm gonna shake it up abit. I tend to sometimes forget to use my Hea or I only partially use it as skimmed milk in tea, max 100ml a day so this week I've measured out 7 HeA's, I always use the same anyway, so gonna comine it all as a weekly allowance to dip into, they are........

700ml skimmed milk
225g mozzarella cheese

This way there mite be a chance I'll use them all up, as they're factored in anyway. I over the synnage yesterday so I'll keep it down today.

I woke up this morning feeling "light" so had a sneaky weigh-in :scale: & I'm down 3lb, was a STS on Weds. Has me thinking Friday may be the better day of the week for my weigh-in, hee hee :D Anyway it's cheered me up no end.

I went on a 7.5k walk this morning aswell, so feeling very optimistic today:flirt2: Think I'll make a smash pizza & salad for dinner, had a lovely toasted cheese & chicken sandwich for lunch.

:party0019:Yay for you 3 pounds is great......Have you updated your stats... wiggles eyebrows... :553: :party0019: :happy096:

:party0019:Yay for you 3 pounds is great......Have you updated your stats... wiggles eyebrows... :553: :party0019: :happy096:

Hee hee I have but me ticker won't shift, I'll try again later. My reasoning aswell behind the Friday weigh-in is if I come unstuck at the weekends which are my hardest part of the week, I'll have plenty of time to sort it out before weigh-in, whadya think??

Howse your day going??? Thank crunchie it's Friday :queen:

Friday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk & mozzarella cheese
HeB- wholemeal bread

Breakfast: 2 bananas
Lunch : Cajun chicken & cheese toasted sandwich (HeB) with SW bbq sauce, tomato, spring onions
Dinner: Chicken & veg smash pizza
Snacks: aldi digger bar 5syns, watermelon.

TOTAL SYNS : 5 (Low syns to make up for Thursday)

Saturday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
Weekly HeA-100ml skimmed milk
HeB- Oats

Breakfast: SW Magic pancakes HeB (35g oats, aldi fat-free yogurt, sweetner, egg) & banana
Lunch : SW Kebab meat, SW bbq sauce, tomato, spring onions, beetroot, gherkins & 2 Wholemeal pittas 12syns
Dinner: Chinese spicy beef & veg with boiled rice 3syns
Snacks: watermelon.

TOTAL SYNS : 15

You've got some scrummy goodies on there :D

You've got some scrummy goodies on there :D

Why thank you Princess :) I'm combatting the night-time munchies with chopped watermelon from the fridge, so farso good, OH is munching crisps & chocolate on the other side of the room, tis very hard to resist :sigh: But I'm determined to be good. Meals the last two days have been quite filling so not been snacking much, shows I can do it if I put my mind to it.

Howse your weekend going?

I've been on small fry duty for the last few days.... My daughter has gone away so we have had the grandson since Wednesday morning.... Usually he stays with my mum on Friday nights and us on Saturday nights but my mum was at the hospital for tests to see if she needs a heart bypass on Friday (hubby took her - I had to stay here and look after my son) so we kept him last night too.

We have just been to drop him off with her, took him to mass on the way as I won't be able to take him tomorrow as he is with her. It was funny we had to go to a church we don't usually attend and because my grandson is going to be confirmed in the 'next batch' he has to get something signed by the priest to show he did go..... but the priest was confused because the grandson has hair down to his bottom he thought it was a girl.... maybe he thought I was doing the old switcheroo hee hee.

I have also been on cat feeding duty going back and forwards to the daughter's too and moving furniture and stuff..... the world's supply of stuff.

I've been on small fry duty for the last few days.... My daughter has gone away so we have had the grandson since Wednesday morning.... Usually he stays with my mum on Friday nights and us on Saturday nights but my mum was at the hospital for tests to see if she needs a heart bypass on Friday (hubby took her - I had to stay here and look after my son) so we kept him last night too.

We have just been to drop him off with her, took him to mass on the way as I won't be able to take him tomorrow as he is with her. It was funny we had to go to a church we don't usually attend and because my grandson is going to be confirmed in the 'next batch' he has to get something signed by the priest to show he did go..... but the priest was confused because the grandson has hair down to his bottom he thought it was a girl.... maybe he thought I was doing the old switcheroo hee hee.

I have also been on cat feeding duty going back and forwards to the daughter's too and moving furniture and stuff..... the world's supply of stuff.

You're kept going, busy lady. Hope your mum's ok,when will she know the results? My little one has communion this year so we'll have to do the obligatory masses, not looking forward to it.

I'm not sure when she gets the results.....

How old is your little one? The grandson is nine and a half. He didn't get baptised till his seventh birthday.... it's been quite a journey. I didn't become a Catholic myself until a couple of years ago :innocent0002: :innocent0001:

I'm not sure when she gets the results.....

How old is your little one? The grandson is nine and a half. He didn't get baptised till his seventh birthday.... it's been quite a journey. I didn't become a Catholic myself until a couple of years ago :innocent0002: :innocent0001:

She's 8, we're not big on church, but keep it up more out of family tradition & an easy life. It's gonna be a hard job to persuade her to wear a dress, she's a right tomboy :D Is he looking forward to it?

He's been desperate for it.... It's been difficult .... he lived with us from being five weeks old and it was supposed to be permanent but when he was five and a half (years) his mum took him back. Even when he lived with us she wouldn't let him get baptised until he was old enough to make up his own mind... he had wanted it for as long as He could remember. He also wanted to be received into the catholic church 2 years ago with me and my son, but he was out of luck.

does your little girl have to wear a dress (can she have some leggings underneath for a quick getaway) lol

how many weeks does she have to go to mass.... gas has to go from now till may.

He's been desperate for it.... It's been difficult .... he lived with us from being five weeks old and it was supposed to be permanent but when he was five and a half (years) his mum took him back. Even when he lived with us she wouldn't let him get baptised until he was old enough to make up his own mind... he had wanted it for as long as He could remember. He also wanted to be received into the catholic church 2 years ago with me and my son, but he was out of luck.

does your little girl have to wear a dress (can she have some leggings underneath for a quick getaway) lol

how many weeks does she have to go to mass.... gas has to go from now till may.

I'm not sure think it might be a series of monthly masses which wouldn't be too bad, it's just the kids get bored, the mass/church isn't very child friendly like other churches which is a pity. I'll get her an alternative outfit to change into once ceremony & pix have been done, she'd love to wear a boy's suit/tux :) It's interesting, I've never meet a Catholic convert, it's usually the other way round here.

I came from a completely 'unchurched' background and became a Christian out of the blue 13 years ago.... I became interested in the catholic faith about 4 years ago, but had a terrible struggle even getting a priest to talk to.... it took me about 18 months to find classes to attend, but it all worked out right in the end, so now I am all holy and stuff... honest :angel:

Saturday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
HeB- Oats

Breakfast: SW Magic pancakes HeB (35g oats, aldi fat-free yogurt, sweetner, egg) & banana
Lunch : SW Kebab meat, SW bbq sauce, tomato, spring onions, beetroot, gherkins & 2 Wholemeal pittas 12syns
Dinner: Chinese spicy beef & veg with boiled rice 13syns
Snacks: watermelon.

TOTAL SYNS : 25

Sunday : Extra Easy Day (1x heb, 1xhea)
HeB- wholemeal toast

Breakfast: SW syn-free fry-up
Lunch : Corned beef, carrots, roast spuds, gravy 10syns
Dinner: banana & toast
Snacks: chunky kitkat 13syns, tayto 5syns, 3 x mini haribo 10.5syns, aldi onion rings 5syns, aldi penguin 5syns.

TOTAL SYNS : 38.5

Mega-synful weekend so gonna go easy on the syns for the rest of the week.

I came from a completely 'unchurched' background and became a Christian out of the blue 13 years ago.... I became interested in the catholic faith about 4 years ago, but had a terrible struggle even getting a priest to talk to.... it took me about 18 months to find classes to attend, but it all worked out right in the end, so now I am all holy and stuff... honest :angel:

So you've gone all Holy Mary, well goodluck with that, I'm think whatever makes you happy/gives you comfort, it's just not my cuppa tea. Now I have friends in the Presbyterian church & the set up there is lovely, child friendly, very family orientated & I like the fact that the Reverend is about the same age as me, married with two small children, I can relate to all that.

I'm sitting here sewing on beaver badges, bit wonky, stabbed myself countless times :) We had the tooth fairy visit here the weekend, baby girl is 6 & gummy, has 2 other loose teeth.

So you've gone all Holy Mary, well goodluck with that, I'm think whatever makes you happy/gives you comfort, it's just not my cuppa tea. Now I have friends in the Presbyterian church & the set up there is lovely, child friendly, very family orientated & I like the fact that the Reverend is about the same age as me, married with two small children, I can relate to all that.

I'm sitting here sewing on beaver badges, bit wonky, stabbed myself countless times :) We had the tooth fairy visit here the weekend, baby girl is 6 & gummy, has 2 other loose teeth.

You get child friendly and not so child friendly churches in all denominations .......

No church is perfect - because they are full of people and people are flawed

good luck with the badge sewing.... must be the season for it

How is it going with you Issy?

Haven't seen you posting anywhere for a couple of days so I though I would check up on you :patback:

How is it going with you Issy? Haven't seen you posting anywhere for a couple of days so I though I would check up on you :patback:[/QUOTE

Hello lovely Princess,my week has been a wipeout,though I still managed 1/2lb loss this morning, so I have restarted fresh today :) Don't know if this flying solo will work,think I might need the discipline of attending group,have to try find one that suits.

Been reading but not posting much,you're week sounds like it's going well :)

Back