Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

There is nothing like a fresh beginning.....

If you think a group would help then I wish you luck finding just the right one for you :party0023:

My week is going great so far......just have to see how the weigh in goes on Monday ..... fingers crossed

I think it's about 'keeping' in the right mindset ...i restated group last week, and have already gone of the rails.....got to keep at it though...perseverance!

Thanks Zafira,I'm yoyoing since coming back from holidays in mid-August,just can't seem to keep on track.I had yet another annoying shopping trip yesterday, so many nice clothes & I have gone down in size but it's kinda spurring me
on today & reminding me of why I started in the 1st place. So tonight I'm gonna try plan for the week.

Howse things going for you? What's your group experience like? Mine wasn't really a helpful, I get more support & info on here without having to pay 9euro for the pleasure. It was the same people moaning at my group week in weekout,but I'm in the sticks so not many groups to choose from,I've asked around & sure I've been told each group here is the same.

So here's to being positive & restarting from scratch tomorrow :);)

Thanks Zafira,I'm yoyoing since coming back from holidays in mid-August,just can't seem to keep on track.I had yet another annoying shopping trip yesterday, so many nice clothes & I have gone down in size but it's kinda spurring me
on today & reminding me of why I started in the 1st place. So tonight I'm gonna try plan for the week.

Howse things going for you? What's your group experience like? Mine wasn't really a helpful, I get more support & info on here without having to pay 9euro for the pleasure. It was the same people moaning at my group week in weekout,but I'm in the sticks so not many groups to choose from,I've asked around & sure I've been told each group here is the same.

So here's to being positive & restarting from scratch tomorrow :);)

I feel your pain at trying to keep on track lol
well done on going down a size too!
my group it seems ok,(although i only rejoined last week & already went off track, trying to be good from today and see how 1st weigh in on tues goes lol) I will give it a go for a while and see....like you i find this forum has loads of info & support that's good :)

sending positive vibes your way! :)

I feel your pain at trying to keep on track lol well done on going down a size too! my group it seems ok,(although i only rejoined last week & already went off track, trying to be good from today and see how 1st weigh in on tues goes lol) I will give it a go for a while and see....like you i find this forum has loads of info & support that's good :) sending positive vibes your way! :)

Thanks for vibes Zafira & Goodluck for Tuesday weigh-in :)

Hi Issy.....

Hope your weekend is going well and perking you up :bighug:

Hi Issy :wavey:,

Thought I'd pop in and say hi. Was reading your diary. I haven't been going to group for a few weeks now as had an op very recently. I thought I would find it difficult being stuck at home but coming on minimins has helped me a little. My losses have slowed down since going solo but they are still moving in the right direction slowly but surely. I hope you have a cracking week ahead with the fresh start. Good luck .

Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

Hi Issy :wavey:, Thought I'd pop in and say hi. Was reading your diary. I haven't been going to group for a few weeks now as had an op very recently. I thought I would find it difficult being stuck at home but coming on minimins has helped me a little. My losses have slowed down since going solo but they are still moving in the right direction slowly but surely. I hope you have a cracking week ahead with the fresh start. Good luck . Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

Ah hello Kay,thanks for dropping by :),sorry to hear you've been poorly,hope you're on the road to recovery.Yeah I know I'm only cheating myself if I don't follow SW properly,so I have to stop faffing about,I know it works well for me when I do.So here's to a new & good week,I'll weigh-in again on Friday.

Hi Issy, How did it go at group today ? :p Kay xx

Well I'm just home & I'm starving :) Consultant seems lovely,ver approachable & on the ball, 6 new starters so I didn't stick out like a sore thumb. Small enough group but seem very friendly, so I'm all fired up ;)

Reheating SW beef chilli con carne, start as I mean to go on,knew I be tempted for a quick fix of crisps & chocolate, so did a Blue Peter & "Here's one I made earlier" :)

There was one woman there, she's a pantomime all on her own,had us howling with laughter.

Delighted for you Issy that you found a group that suits :talk017:

Oh it was a big improvement on my last group so looking 4ward to next week!!

Wow Issy sounds like you had a fun time. It's great when you can find a group you can really gel with. I found my group 3rd time round. The 1st I found were not too friendly and 2nd group was way too big for me, the 3rd was just perfect :D . It does make a huge difference to our motivation. Well I hope you have a cracking time with your new group. I weighed myself today at home, I STS this week :(, so not being able to go to group is affecting me. I hope I recover soon so I am well enough to join again. Anyway take care speak soon.

Kay xx

Wow Issy sounds like you had a fun time. It's great when you can find a group you can really gel with. I found my group 3rd time round. The 1st I found were not too friendly and 2nd group was way too big for me, the 3rd was just perfect :D . It does make a huge difference to our motivation. Well I hope you have a cracking time with your new group. I weighed myself today at home, I STS this week :(, so not being able to go to group is affecting me. I hope I recover soon so I am well enough to join again. Anyway take care speak soon.

Kay xx
Are you secretly Goldilocks.....enquiring minds need to know?

Are you secretly Goldilocks.....enquiring minds need to know?

umm not sure what u mean ? I've recently come out of hospital and had an op, so I can't go to group and am doing SW at home. Finding it hard to get the motivation. How is your weightloss going bloodcoveredprincess ?

Kay

Last edited:
Kay..... Do you have a diary? I would love to have a peek (and not just to check if you try three peoples porridge every morning ;)). I have been looking at your Indian recipes and can't wait to give them a whorl. :drool:

Glad you like the thread, I just about manage to update that, no time for diary, also recovering from hospital op. (Sorry Issy for gate crashing your diary lol :D)

Kay xx

Glad you like the thread, I just about manage to update that, no time for diary, also recovering from hospital op. (Sorry Issy for gate crashing your diary lol :D)

Kay xx
Yes sorry Issy for the hijack :hijack:

Kay... sorry you had to have an operation :( hope you are recovering well..... the Goldilocks thing came from you finding the right group third time round.

Issy.... are you being extra easy this week?

Back