It's a boy for kate and william

The Queen has the final say on the name :-(

No she doesnt. Apparently its protocol for them to let her know their choice but its been pretty widely documented that its protocol and a courtesy and thats all

No she doesnt. Apparently its protocol for them to let her know their choice but its been pretty widely documented that its protocol and a courtesy and thats all

It is very confusing Sandy this I what royal writer Christopher Warwick says

[h=3]Queen Elizabeth II Has The Final Say On The Baby’s Name[/h]The Queen will be the first outside of the delivery room to learn about the baby’s birth, and she also has the final say on the baby’s name. She will be presented with the main contenders for approval before anything is official.
“The Queen is so down to earth that she’s not likely to jump up and down and say this boy has got to be called Charles and George. This isn’t going to be ‘Granny, do you approve?’ but more ‘These are the names we’ve chosen – do you like them?’ It’s much more of a personal thing these days,”

So for those of us who rely on our good friend, Mr. Google, for information, it can be very misleading.:)

They look so lovely, such a lovely family and William has taken the baby. He is one big babe.......................

Being surrounded by pregnant colleagues and seeing this gorgeous baby prince is making me horribly broody....must shift this weight so I can start trying ;)

Im hoping for Christopher. Mainly because I put a bet on at work. Congratulations to them they look really happy.

Being surrounded by pregnant colleagues and seeing this gorgeous baby prince is making me horribly broody....must shift this weight so I can start trying ;)
you are doing so well......over 2 stones gone already xxx

Prince Charles looked so happy when he left the hospital. This baby has brought a smile to so many faces.

We have a name !!!!

George, Alexander, Louis.

Love it...............my dad was a Louis.

Really like them.

For one moment I thought you were commenting on our quotes on the thread :)

LOL !!!!

No my friend Texty, not possible. Anyone reading the diaries or contributions of all of the people who have posted on this thread can see what fulfilled lives we have...........well I know I have and am very content with what I do with my very busy life.

I am sure that Cavegirl was only being facetious and had seen something there that we had all missed, after all this is such a harmless and pleasant little thread.

I am not a great fan of the royals, and am a bit sick of not being able to turn on the TV, radio or open a newspaper without hearing about this baby, but I will admit I was looking forward to finding out what they would call him. I guessed it would be George! I like that name. Not sure the Alexander Louis after that has a 'ring' to it, but I do like those names on there own :) I bet George will become extremely popular now!

I am not a great fan of the royals, and am a bit sick of not being able to turn on the TV, radio or open a newspaper without hearing about this baby, but I will admit I was looking forward to finding out what they would call him. I guessed it would be George! I like that name. Not sure the Alexander Louis after that has a 'ring' to it, but I do like those names on there own :) I bet George will become extremely popular now!

It must be infuriating for people who are not royalists you must be sick to the back teeth of it.

It must be like me when football is on and dominates whichever channel has won the rights to televise it at the expense of every other programmes. I get so fed up, but thousands of people enjoy it.

I suppose life is all about give and take and having understanding of other peoples pleasure, and you dear Princess Stevie, have loads of that.

Nice to "see" you, literally, you are looking so good...........well done !!! xxxx

Back