Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

Zoey's_Mommy

Silver Member
Okay, so I started last Saturday. Unfortunately, the willpower only lasted for three short days. And take note, I haven't even made it to the end of day 3. I am sooooo disappointed (and mad) but have no one to blame but myself. I was so determined to succeed and yet I gave in to tempation so easily!

Just today, I've read a lady's diary and she sounded so inspiring. She's got quite a lot to lose and yet she's not losing hope and is even doing her best to not entertain negative thoughts. I think she's doing pretty well. By the time she starts, she'll be all prepared and it's only a matter of time before she reaches her goal.

So what about me? I can't just sit here and go on feeling bad and let guilt drown me. I can't just allow that to happen! So here goes... On the 16th of September, Monday, I will have the last and final 'restart date'. :)

God, I hope I can do it this time... :)

Last edited:
Best of luck :)
You'll do great. Best thing I've learnt is when you cave just hop straight back on the diet. I've had plenty of slips but just stick with it and you'll do great :)
Sending you positive vibes

Best of luck :)
You'll do great. Best thing I've learnt is when you cave just hop straight back on the diet. I've had plenty of slips but just stick with it and you'll do great :)
Sending you positive vibes

Thank you so much! I really need all the help, encouragement, and anything & everything positive I could get. :)

Last day of normal eating. No more pigging out! :)

Quite satisfied with lunch. Thanks to the OH, though not that supportive but at least he made lunch :)

Now just one more main meal before I officially start tomorrow.

Hiya and good luck for tomorrow. Get the first 3-5 days done and it honestly does get easier xx

Thanks gigglepants! I surely do hope I will succeed just like you, guys. I know it won't be easy but it can be done - so many of you have proven that already. :)

Rose x

Absolutely, though the majority of us wobble from time to time. At the mo I'm trying to ignore a fresh baked M&S french crusty boule! It's torture! :sigh: :D xx

Oh.. that must be tough! Stay strong! :) x

Thank you :D xx

I wonder how I'm going to survive the smell of freshly-cooked food here... Guess I'll have to lock myself in the bedroom.. Or maybe I'll just enjoy a warm bath while they're cooking! :)

I'm making sausage rolls in a bit for the food eaters :eek:

They so owe me!! xx

Wow! You're just amazing! :) You're right, they owe you big time! x

Lol I am so not amazing, but thank you for saying. Just a mum fussing over her boys :D xx

:) All for the love of the family!

I have a little girl and I'm afraid she'll make my Exante journey not that easy. You see, she refuses to eat whatever Mommy is not eating... :( So I bought her her own 'ready-in-2mins-porridge' so she'll also be having porridge when I'm having mine. :) She saw the bars and took about three of them already! Thank God she hasn't ripped them open yet (more relieved that she hasn't eaten any of them!). :)

Rise and shine!

Hello day 1! Please be kind to me. I will do my best to be good all the way till I reach my goal so please tell your other 'day' friends to treat me ever so kindly and help me with this. I'll be a good girl. Promise! :)

Good luck today. Lets just take one day at a time. Xxx

Thanks! :) Yeah, let's take one day at a time.

I feel full after having that porridge. Hope I stay full till way after lunchtime. (wishful thinking)

How are you getting on? Still hasn't touched that first pack? :) x

Back