Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

I know what you mean, it seemed a bit like that when I first started. But when I analysed it and was brutally honest with myself, I realised that a lot of my thoughts were always factoring in food, e.g. I'd come home from work, long exhausting day, before I would try and get anything that needed doing done as quickly as possible so I could get comfy and have dinner and then plenty of snacks to follow that.
And I've got to be honest, I can slip right back into that routine, especially when I'm tired. But I found that filling my evening with other things that I would normally put off till the weekend like maybe taking stuff down the recycling site or hoovering the car etc, I do now after work and find myself being more productive, more energetic and it really distracts from eating :)
Don't know if this helps you at all, I do ramble on, it's my nature hehe.

I appreciate it, BeeBeeSee. Thanks for sharing! I surely could use some motivation here and there. :) I love reading about how others successfully deal with their challenges. I learn from them. :)

This headache's getting a little bit too strong to just ignore.. Been drinking loads of water but it hasn't helped at all... :(

Sorry you're suffering, maybe an early night for you xx

Feeling much better now, guys! :) Thanks! I also took some meds for the headache. Aside from that horrible headache, everything else went well. And, I am so happy that I've achieved my goal of having at least 2L water today! yey! :)

So, that's day 2 done! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Off to an early start. Little one's not well and is quite unsettled. So let's see how this day will go. Hopefully, today's better than yesterday. And hopefully, no more headaches.

Be kind, day 3! :)

Yay to day 3!!! I weighed myself this morning. 5lbs already. That will def keep me going today!

Have you had a sneaky weigh or are you going to wait until Monday.

I feel much better today than yesterday! Hopefully u do to x

Wow! Well done you! That's really great news! :) No, I haven't. I was tempted to do a quick check early this morning but I resisted. I guess I'll wait till Monday. :)

You're doing really well, Mel. Keep it up! xxx

And yes, I'm feeling way better today. Thanks!

Good afternoon, glad you're feeling better and I hope your little one feels better soon.
Have a lovely day and well done with yesterdays water intake! xx

Good afternoon, glad you're feeling better and I hope your little one feels better soon.
Have a lovely day and well done with yesterdays water intake! xx

Hi, gigglepants! Thanks :) Kinda hungry today, but it's weird as it feels like the mouth is hungry but the tummy is not. lol

Hi, gigglepants! Thanks :) Kinda hungry today, but it's weird as it feels like the mouth is hungry but the tummy is not. lol

Yeah I'm struggling today, though not going to cave. Think it'll be a very early night for me :D

Yeah I'm struggling today, though not going to cave. Think it'll be a very early night for me :D

I'll try to do the same :) Let's stay strong! xx

Absolutely! :)

Off to get my last shake and 1L of water down me. Enjoy your evening, stay strong and see you tomorrow xx

Absolutely! :)

Off to get my last shake and 1L of water down me. Enjoy your evening, stay strong and see you tomorrow xx

See you tomorrow! xx

I think my body's starting to get the hang of things - it's getting used to my new 'eating' regime. It was hardly resisting today so that means no more headaches. :) Water intake also hasn't been an issue today. Yes, I was still feeling hungry the whole day but it was just the mouth that was hungry, not the tummy! :)

I was worried about how this day would end as I have this track record of just quitting before the end of day 3. Well guess what? I finally completed day 3 with no slips whatsoever! Gosh! I'm sooo proud of myself! :) So maybe this time I can really make this work for me! Yay! :)

Day 3, thank you for being kind to me! :) :) :)

Back