Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

So you have the mixed bumper pack. Had that before and I wasn't very keen on having that mushroom soup and the banana-flavoured shake. The rest I found okay. I especially liked that thai chicken soup. Also the bars. The vanilla shake, I've always mixed it with a bit of coffee. :) I got myself the winter warmer bumper pack this time so I have porridge, the bars and the pasta carbonara. Hope you enjoy your packs! xx

lol oh well, you don't have to do it then :) If you like your shakes as they are, then by all means enjoy them! :) Are you using a blender or a shaker to make your shakes? I used to just use a small
whisk to make them. xx

Hey, ZM, just wishing you good luck on your day 1, I'm sure you're going to do well. You're already here, busy and posting. And I can tell you, it's going to keep you on the wagon or get you back on it after the odd slip up (or major on's too) because there's the incentive and the support.
I hope you enjoy your packs, I really like the porridge and the carbonara. Trying to use up some other stuff before I can get back on them, yum.

Hey, ZM, just wishing you good luck on your day 1, I'm sure you're going to do well. You're already here, busy and posting. And I can tell you, it's going to keep you on the wagon or get you back on it after the odd slip up (or major on's too) because there's the incentive and the support.
I hope you enjoy your packs, I really like the porridge and the carbonara. Trying to use up some other stuff before I can get back on them, yum.

Thanks, BeeBeeSee! I seriously need all the support I can get as I tend to quit "just like that"... :( I was looking for a buddy (friends) to do the diet with me but everyone seemed to have come up with strong excuses not to diet - at the moment. They all wanna start "some other time". Well I can't wait for them so I've decided to just go ahead and find support somewhere else and from someone else. Gladly, I've found a lot of people on here who are more than willing to be with me on this journey - and help me out when I get in trouble (fingers crossed I won't get in trouble. lol) :)

Rose xx

Well.. so far so good! I'm just struggling a bit with my water intake.. I've had about 750ml since morning and we're supposed to be having at least 2L/day, right? How are things going your end? xx

Feeling light-headed now... I don't want to touch my last pack for the day just yet as it's still too early. I might need it more later. I'm struggling with water. I don't think I've drank enough... :(

Yeah, minimum of 2L and I haven't even had a litre yet... I might have my carbonara soon. I'm really hungry!

It hasn't been a very easy day but I've managed to stay good. Whenever I felt hungry (and tempted to grab something to eat), I read other people's diaries! It helped a lot - reading about their struggles and how they managed to overcome obstacles. It is comforting to know that I AM NOT ALONE! There are a lot of people on here who perfectly understand what I am going through and offer support so I'll be where I wanna be.

To those who've given their delightful words of encouragement, I am grateful.

Day 1 done! :) :) :)

Hey Zoeys Mummy!

Well done on getting day 1 down! The first 4-5 days really are a struggle but hold out past that and it does get loads easier. I am now into day 15 amd have lost 1 stone 1 and i have another 2 stone to go so it really is achievable.

I went out with my little boy and hubby to cinema and then they were hungry afterwards so had to sit through a tortured hour of watching them eat gorgeous food an i made do with a water. The thing that got me through was thinking i could at any point eat any of what they are eating but this is my journey and i am doing it for me so once i get to goal i cam have a treat. Its so true what they say about the water so drink as much as poss it helps flush out the toxins and fill you up.

When u feel like giving in just get on here and read peoples motivation cos its saved me a lifetime of pain! I know someone who went from 20st to 12 st in 16 weeks with exante so no matter how big the hill is you can climb it if you believe in yourself!

Go for it girl! :)

Hey Zoeys Mummy!

Well done on getting day 1 down! The first 4-5 days really are a struggle but hold out past that and it does get loads easier. I am now into day 15 amd have lost 1 stone 1 and i have another 2 stone to go so it really is achievable.

I went out with my little boy and hubby to cinema and then they were hungry afterwards so had to sit through a tortured hour of watching them eat gorgeous food an i made do with a water. The thing that got me through was thinking i could at any point eat any of what they are eating but this is my journey and i am doing it for me so once i get to goal i cam have a treat. Its so true what they say about the water so drink as much as poss it helps flush out the toxins and fill you up.

When u feel like giving in just get on here and read peoples motivation cos its saved me a lifetime of pain! I know someone who went from 20st to 12 st in 16 weeks with exante so no matter how big the hill is you can climb it if you believe in yourself!

Go for it girl! :)

Good morning NatNat81 :) Thank you! I had a bit of a struggle with my water intake yesterday as I'm not used to drinking so much, but will definitely do my best to drink more today. Hopefully, I'll get used to it.

You're doing great! Hope I'll also lose some come my first weigh-in on Monday. :)

I'm just about to start day 2. I wonder what's in store for me today. Hopefully, I'll breeze through it. :)

Good luck to us all! xx

Good morning and a massive well done for getting through day 1.

like NatNat says the first few days are the hardest, until you get into ketosis. So hang on in there and know that it honestly does get easier.

Also one of the keys to this diet working does seem to be drinking your water, so do try and aim for your 2L.

Have a fab day 2 xx

Good morning and a massive well done for getting through day 1.

like NatNat says the first few days are the hardest, until you get into ketosis. So hang on in there and know that it honestly does get easier.

Also one of the keys to this diet working does seem to be drinking your water, so do try and aim for your 2L.

Have a fab day 2 xx

Thanks gigglepants and good morning to you, too! :)

Yeah, will really do my best to drink as much as I can. Having that 2L of water is my goal for the day. ;)

Hey, good morning, wishing you a good day 2! I'm sure you'll do just fine and see results soon. I always find it really exciting hearing about the first week's losses of newbies :)

Thanks BeeBeeSee! :) I'm really looking forward to my first weigh-in. It feels so far away, though. It seems like it's taking forever to finish a day...

Back