Jade's Journey To The 8's

I wish I could eat as little as you! Lol . How much do you weigh and what's your target again?
I'm 10st 8.5lb and want to get to around 8st 7lb. I struggle with binge eating so this is an amount that I feel comfortable with. I also try to save most of my syns for the weekend as something usually comes up where I need them :) xxx

I'd love to eat so little as well haha.
I'm a massive chocaholic and wine monster, so it can be difficult sometimes.
I'm 5ft 2 and currently weigh 9st 10.5lb, looking to get to 9st first and see how I feel. I couldn't imagine being any smaller.

I think you could do with eating a bigger breakfast or lunch honey. They say you should eat a big breakfast medium lunch and small dinner and yours looks very much the opposite (like most people's to be fair). It's just when I eat a big breakfast/lunch I have a lot less naughty cravings than when I don't. If I had that brekkie and lunch I would binge in the afternoon no doubt about it xxxx.

I definitely need a big tea! I snack around an hour after eating my last meal anyway so if I ate less of snack on everything!! I need an off button definitely :(

I think you could do with eating a bigger breakfast or lunch honey. They say you should eat a big breakfast medium lunch and small dinner and yours looks very much the opposite (like most people's to be fair). It's just when I eat a big breakfast/lunch I have a lot less naughty cravings than when I don't. If I had that brekkie and lunch I would binge in the afternoon no doubt about it xxxx.

Thanks lovely, I totally know what you're saying. I'm not usually hungry when I get up and I'm usually out over lunch so I really look forward to a big dinner. Maybe I will try it the other way round and see how I get on for a week :) xxx

I've been a bit off plan for a few days but I'm joining a new group this morning so back on plan tomorrow! Will catch up with you all then... have a fab weekend lovelies xxx

Oh girls... I've been so bad :-(
We set off to my Saturday group but we couldn't find it (turns out I'd got the wrong church!) and OH was fed up of driving around so never made it. Still off plan and bingeing like a mad woman... need to get back to group. Just going to go back to my old Thursday morning group and try and get a grip!!!

I need to catch up on all of your diaries! xxx

Awwwwh big hugs, ive finally found my willpower and back on track today....hope you find your willpower soon! If recommend joining soup challenge in the teams and challenges section, some amazing previous results, hoping it will give me a good boost! Xx

How are you getting on darling? xxxx

Hi girls, thank you for checking in on me :)
Group this morning was the kick up the bum I needed... a 5lb gain owch!!!
Going food shopping tonight and then I'm making a fresh start tomorrow! Hope you're all ok? I will check into your diaries later xxx

Back