Jane's Diary

I had steak the other day and it was lovely. Fasted yesterday and have eaten normally today, although feeling a little peckish right now. My weight stood at 19.5 loss this morning so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I seem to be averaging 1/2lb per week, so slowwwww it's untrue! Still i must be positive as that would amount to almost two stone in a year.

Still no weight change so I'm jigging it around a bit by doing fast 5 combines with 5:2.

I do have good news though. My plasma fasting glucose test was fantastic! Over the last five years its gradually crept up. Last time (6 months ago) it was 6 with the reference ranges being 3 to 6, heading towards Type ll diabetes. It's not been below 5.4 in five years but today it was 4.6, right in the middle and nowhere near diabetic. Dr said that was an excellent result. I can only attribute this to the Fast Diet. Hip hip hooray

Still more or less the same. Did have a big glitch though, I succumbed to a small box of thorntons and ate the lot! It was just one of those days. There is one good thing, when I get to a reasonable weight I will have no trouble maintaining it. I'm on 19.5 loss at the moment but it may be less tomorrow so I will record my weight then.

20.5 lb loss. It's sooo slow. I'm obviously eating a maintenance amount (either that or I need to exercise more). My loss appears to be about 1lb every ten days. My Fitness pal says 7lb loss in 65 days. At least it's in the right direction

I'm up and down like a yoyo but its working so thats something. Hols in four days. I'm away for five weeks and my eating will radically change. I probably will just eat fruit in the day plus a veg curry with a little rice or maybe fish in the evenings, so all good. Not forgetting I will have my mini travel scales which will, hopefully, keep me in check.

Busy day tomorrow. We fly to India about 9 am. I've eaten total crap the last few days although my calories overall have not been that bad. I don't think 600 cals worth of chocolate is really in the spirit of dieting. Lol. My weight is still 3lb over the stone and I had hoped to be lower. I have had about three people comment on how much weight I've lost, so something is moving somewhere. I'm braving a bikini this hol which is something I haven't done since my twenties. I've packed a couple of bathers just in case I burn my never exposed tummy......well that's what I've told hubby. He always tells me I'm gorgeous whatever I weigh or wear so its no good asking him how I look. Anyway, back in five weeks and if the Internet is ok maybe before.

Ps I've packed the travel scales (and they are accurate)

Happy slimming xx

A quick post from goa. I'm trying very very hard to diet but its proving very difficult. Our many friends here look after us so well with gifts of food. How can I refuse! Already put a kilo on! Scales working too well! Lol. Sod it I'm on Hols.

I'm back home and back on the straight and narrow.

I gained about 9lb on hols, I didn't diet and I was away for 35 days. I've been back a week and have eaten absolute rubbish. All the things I craved whilst away. Oddly enough my weight has gone down so that two days ago my total gain was only 6lb. Yesterday I fasted (sort off!). I ended up eating about 750 calories. This morning I jumped on the scales and my total gain is now only 3lb. Today I've eaten normally but not felt really hungry so have only had about 1,000 cals. You never know, I might have another loss tomorrow.

I feel so much better already not eating rubbish.

Back