Journey to.... The Real Me

Oh no. Virtual smack on the wrist!!! . 600?That's very very low . I think your new plan sound much better!! And you'll feel much better too. Your hope it works brilliantly for you!!

When I was doing slimming world if I had a bad day I would think right I will make up for it the rest of the week by really restricting myself, but I would be so hungry from doing that I would binge again then do the same the next day, it's a vicious circle really. We know it doesn't work but for some reason we do it any way,

Ok so dear diary here is my food intake for today i shall report back at end of day with how i've done.

B) seeded toast and nutella
S) pear and 25g rainbow drops
L) egg and beans
D) crispy duck pancakes bean sprouts and stir fry salad
S) fruit salad

That comes about 1200 cals i am currently burning 500 cals on exercise bike. Not planning on eating exercise cals hopefully will make up for my binge yesterday.

6 days till weigh in!!!

Tea was so nice i resisted OH's apple pie and icecream as well and i feel like i've not been restrictive at all today.

Its amazing what a difference feeling incontrol of what ur eating can have on how happy u feel.

You remind me so much of myself about 5 years ago! I lost loads and got down to 9 st but wanted to be 8st 7. I tried for weeks, some days I would hardly eat anything then others I binge cos I was desperate to eat. Eventually I made myself I'll and had to go in hospital for a week and that really made me think twice about my eating habits. I was happy at 9 st for the next couple of years and then I got preg with my daughter and just totally relaxed lol. Now I feel ready to get back on track!

You'll get there eventually Hun, just do it the right way xx

Rachel :) said:
You remind me so much of myself about 5 years ago! I lost loads and got down to 9 st but wanted to be 8st 7. I tried for weeks, some days I would hardly eat anything then others I binge cos I was desperate to eat. Eventually I made myself I'll and had to go in hospital for a week and that really made me think twice about my eating habits. I was happy at 9 st for the next couple of years and then I got preg with my daughter and just totally relaxed lol. Now I feel ready to get back on track!

You'll get there eventually Hun, just do it the right way xx

Thanks :) i really want to start doing it the right way now feel like ive cheated my way this far, and its been making me so irritable not fair on OH

It is really hard to balance this dieting malarkey sometimes. Very easy to go too far sometimes. We've all done it I think. I dropped so much weight so fast my hair started thinning in 2010. It's not a good look lol. The important thing is you've got a really good plan now :)

Ok so im up and on exercise bike just to wake me up and on here so that i dont get bored im just gonna do it for ten mins or so.

Thank you all for your lovely homest comments i really do appreciate them!!

Plan for today
B) belvita biscuits gonna spread them out throughout the morning, some of my fruit salad, cuppa
L) Tuna mayo and wholewheat pasta
D) chicken dinner veg mash gravy
S) shape yogurt, more fruit salad, some rainbow drops

Yum yum

I'm worried im eating too much hard to believe i could lose weight because im never hungry :( dreading WI on monday incase i've gained

Food so as far... Ill update during the day

Exercise bike - 435 cals

7am- 2 belvita biscuits a cuppa, fruit salad and .5l squash
10am - cuppa, 2 belvita muesli biscuits, fruit salad
12pm - tuna with extra light mayo and wholewheat pasta. 0.5l squash
3pm - cuppa, french fancy, 0.5l squash

Last edited:
Going to a friends for tea tomorrow eve and while her food is ALWAYS scrummy it's certainly almost ALWAYS calorific :s So I need to put a plan in place so that I can enjoy it and not feel scared for my WI on Monday (Which I'm considering moving to the Monday after, so that I wont be too disappointed if I have gained)
Plan is to get up a bit earlier and do 150cals on bike. (15mins)
Then throughout the day I'd like to do another 150cals (15mins)
and perhaps have a good 30mins session on it (300 cals)

If I have a light breakfast and lunch and earn myself 600 exercise cals I should be ok :) hopefully and will be able to enjoy myself.

No longer out for tea tomorrow now so can relax on cals would still like to do a fair bit of exercise tho :) we will see hmmmm

Found it really difficult not having another french fancy tonight i know they r in the cupboard and its hard to avoid. Might treat myself to some sugar free marshmallows tomorrow in my shop, great thing is hubby doesnt like them says they dont taste like the real thing, more for me :)

Back