Journey to.... The Real Me

I've had to avoid buying anything like that as I can't trust myself to eat it moderately!

I read somewhere that little and often is a great way to exercise so that your body get's a rest in between. You could probably fit in and be able to do alot more in a day by doing it like that, than one 60minute continuous workout.

x

Little and often is easier but i do prefer ti get it all done in one go really.

Well day hasnt been too bad i have done 425 cals worth of exercise and i ate less cals than i wanted i think was less than 1000 but have been so busy dashing about all day havent really had time. However just had a yummy french fancy and about to head to bed with a caramel options hot choc for law and order yum yum.

Hoping for a good weekend but im going to go easy on myself exercise wise.

NumNums said:
French fancies... yummm! I can't believe I used to sit and eat 6 at a time without even thinking :rolleyes:

I can totally see how easy it would be to do that !!!

Food for today will update as i go along:

B: porridge with nutella and a cuppa 212cals
L: egg beans mushrooms 191cals
D: 2 tuna steaks, salad, chips, salsa, mayo. Mint chocolate muller light. 449cals
S: highlights dark chocolate 2 x french fancies

Exercise 650cals on exercise bike.

Last edited:
Have felt a bit down today not sure why but really irritable and crying on and off i think maybe AF is on its way poor hubby must think he's married a mad woman lol. Have been so tempted to stuff my face because i've felt so rubbish and feel guilty for having two french fancies but hopefully exercise bike will make up for it. Only one more full day before weigh in :s

Kick started the day with 100 cals ten mins on bike if i can do that three times a day that'll be 300 cals worth of exercise today hope i can do it seems more doable!!

Food for today:

Breakfast had porridge with nutella swirled in and a cuppa.
Lunch had seeded toast with 1 tbspoon of peanut butter and half a banana on top. Shape rubaarb crumble yoghurt. Cuppa
Dinner had a weight watchers oval pizza oven chips salad salsa mayo.
Snacks 2 french fancies yum

Had a really yum day maybe not the best health choices but worked 300 cals in total on exercise bike so net calorie totals were over 800.

Weigh in tomorrow morning gonna try n drink lots to water so to give me a good flush before it :) af arrived today a well which is typical so prob wont be much. If im honest im not expecting anything.

Well weigh in today showed i lost 3 lbs not as many as i would have liked because i put four lbs on in one day eating bad, so im 9st 2 which is a lbs heavier than my first weigh in although it is period time and i do tend to gain at period time water weight. So i suppose i am quite happy to just have not gained guess itll take my body a while to get used to the exercise and eating more calories. Xx

Thanks girls food for today
4 belvita biscuits
1 pear
Peanut butter and banana on toast
Ww crisps
Mint choc yoghurt
Roast chicken brown rice salsa
2x hot choc

Hopefully will get on my bike late im just soooo tired

I have just discovered the amazing combination that is peanut butter and banana!!! Yum Yum! :) x

Squeezyweezy said:
I have just discovered the amazing combination that is peanut butter and banana!!! Yum Yum! :) x

Oh yes i know i had it for the first time at the weekend even better than nutella and peanut butter and healthier woohoo!!

So I people round for lunch today and I have done a big chili will be a bit annoying not knowing exactly how many cals I am eating as I cant bring my scales to the table haha. But I plan to still enjoy it and just go easy on the cheese and bread mmmmmm...... had just two belvitas for breakfast so shouldnt do too much damage and hopefully will get on the bike later tonight.

Still have supersize vs superskinny to watch recorded it from last night cant wait to see it later.

Back