ProPoints Karen's 'Scenic Route to Target' Diary

Had a bit of a binge today so feeling a bit sorry for myself. The food shopping arrived and I forgot I had treated myself to 100g wonka bar (my new fave chocolate) and despite budgeting my propoints for the day I ate it regardless. It was 15pp and I had 3 weeklies left after today's food so I've used them and taken 6pp off of tomorrow and 6pp off of Tuesday to make up for it before WI on Wednesday. How's your weekend treating you?x

Hey Sweetie! Funnily enough I was wrestling my head about binging earlier, I think it might be the clocks going back which has done it?!? EVERYONE keeps talking about Wonka Bars, I've not had it myself! I'm too addicted to Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunkys to stray ;-) x

Aaah maybe you're right. I woke up at 8am and felt starving which is unusual for that early but of course it was actually 9am. Plus I only had fruit for brekkie and then salad and soup for lunch to save my points for roast dinner..backfired a bit lol. Luckily I don't like peanut butter so the kit kats aren't a problem for me but the wonka shortbread bars are sooo yummy. Will have to avoid them from now on...can't be trusted. X

Aaah maybe you're right. I woke up at 8am and felt starving which is unusual for that early but of course it was actually 9am. Plus I only had fruit for brekkie and then salad and soup for lunch to save my points for roast dinner..backfired a bit lol. Luckily I don't like peanut butter so the kit kats aren't a problem for me but the wonka shortbread bars are sooo yummy. Will have to avoid them from now on...can't be trusted. X

There's lots of Different Wonka Bars isn't there? I loveeee Peanut Butter, Pre-WW my Weekly Treat was a Jar of Sunpat Smooth at a colossal 56pp! No wonder I was so fat lol! X

The only place I usually go to in Gravesend is my physio at Gravesend Community Hospital at the start of the one way system so trying to find my sister who was waiting to be picked up from the station was quite challenging lol. Are you prepared for the storm that's on it's way? I've spent the afternoon making my garden storm proof which meant organising my garage so there was space to put stuff..knackered now but the wind is definitely picking up so glad I got it done.x
We've been storm-proofing the garden too,made sure I picked up every last bit of dog poo,don't want that flying round and hitting the windows at 80mph! Lol. Xx

We've been storm-proofing the garden too,made sure I picked up every last bit of dog poo,don't want that flying round and hitting the windows at 80mph! Lol. Xx

Haha, I made sure I did that too. Although if have 3 dogs that are poo machines so I'll probably have to go out and clear it up again before bed! X

There's lots of Different Wonka Bars isn't there? I loveeee Peanut Butter, Pre-WW my Weekly Treat was a Jar of Sunpat Smooth at a colossal 56pp! No wonder I was so fat lol! X

I've seen at least 3 different types. But after loving the shortbread one so much I'm scared to try the others haha. Wow 56pp for peanut butter, that is colossal. But saying that I'd easily use 40pp on a pack of bakery cookies in one sitting. Could never do that now..too much guilt afterwards lol.x

I've seen at least 3 different types. But after loving the shortbread one so much I'm scared to try the others haha. Wow 56pp for peanut butter, that is colossal. But saying that I'd easily use 40pp on a pack of bakery cookies in one sitting. Could never do that now..too much guilt afterwards lol.x

Mmmmm Bakery Cookies!!! X

Haha, I made sure I did that too. Although if have 3 dogs that are poo machines so I'll probably have to go out and clear it up again before bed! X
Haha,me to,I've got 3 aswell,what breed are they? Mine are all crosses,jack Russell x staff,jack Russell x spaniel & a lab with 1/4 staff. It's a mad house! Lol. Xx

Hubby got the kids a bag of the fresh smarties cookies from morrisons,I worked them out at 5pp each! Xx

That's not too bad as they are a fair size, just gotta stop at one lol x

Haha,me to,I've got 3 aswell,what breed are they? Mine are all crosses,jack Russell x staff,jack Russell x spaniel & a lab with 1/4 staff. It's a mad house! Lol. Xx

Your dogs sound lovely :) I like crosses, I think they have so much character. I have a Bassett/lab cross and 2 springers. Mad house sums it up nicely lol.x

Yesterday's food (including accidental chocolate binge):

Breakfast:
Strawberries (0)
Sweetener (0)

Lunch:
WW tomato soup (2)
Salad (0)
Wafer thin ham (2)
Raspberries (0)
WW yoghurt (1)
100g wonka bar (15)
2 Terry's chocolate orange (12)
Dairy milk (6)

Dinner:
Roast beef (3)
New potatoes (2)
Gravy (1)
Tsp horseradish sauce (0)
Peas (1)
Carrots (0)
Runner beans (0)
Yorkshire pud (3)
Cherry crumble (7)
Custard (3)

Daily 32/32
Weekly 49/49

Activity points earned:
Walking 25mins +1
Power walking 14mins +1
Aerobics 20mins +2
Total earned for the week +19
Activity points used 11 (oops)
Remaining +8

I decided to use some of my activity points for the accidental binge rather than deprive myself over the next 2 days so that should prevent more binges hopefully. The good news is I overate on chocolate so don't want anymore for a while!

Yesterday's food (including accidental chocolate binge):

Breakfast:
Strawberries (0)
Sweetener (0)

Lunch:
WW tomato soup (2)
Salad (0)
Wafer thin ham (2)
Raspberries (0)
WW yoghurt (1)
100g wonka bar (15)
2 Terry's chocolate orange (12)
Dairy milk (6)

Dinner:
Roast beef (3)
New potatoes (2)
Gravy (1)
Tsp horseradish sauce (0)
Peas (1)
Carrots (0)
Runner beans (0)
Yorkshire pud (3)
Cherry crumble (7)
Custard (3)

Daily 32/32
Weekly 49/49

Activity points earned:
Walking 25mins +1
Power walking 14mins +1
Aerobics 20mins +2
Total earned for the week +19
Activity points used 11 (oops)
Remaining +8

I decided to use some of my activity points for the accidental binge rather than deprive myself over the next 2 days so that should prevent more binges hopefully. The good news is I overate on chocolate so don't want anymore for a while!

That's a Yummy sounding Sunday Karen! And don't worry about your 'binge' I've done far far worse! Did you make the Cherry Crumble? It sounds yummy! X

My mum made it. My sister has coeliacs disease so whenever we go to visit we always get some gluten free delight got pudding. The gluten free flour has a slightly strange tang to it but with a bit of custard it's nice. do you have a food diary on here Serena? Would be nice to see what you eat :) x

My mum made it. My sister has coeliacs disease so whenever we go to visit we always get some gluten free delight got pudding. The gluten free flour has a slightly strange tang to it but with a bit of custard it's nice. do you have a food diary on here Serena? Would be nice to see what you eat :) x

My Food Diary is 'If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail' All the cool kids hang out there ;-) x

I'll have to come join you :) x

Today's food...

Breakfast:
OSS apple and blueberry (4)
Skimmed milk (1)
Red bull (3)

Lunch:
Salad (mixed lettuce, peppers, spring onion, carrot, celery, cucumber)
WW tomato soup (2)
WW carrot cake (2)
Dairy milk (7)

Dinner:
3x WW sausages (4)
Swede and carrot mash (0)
Fry light roast parsnips (2)
Peas (1)
Runner beans
Carrots
Onion gravy (1)

Daily 27/32
Weekly 49/49

No activity today so still +8 but I ate 5pp less today to try and rectify yesterday's binge so will add those 5 back onto my activity points making it 13 activity points.

I have chip shop for dinner tomorrow night before going to a haunted farm fright night (scared already!) so will need to somehow manage my points very well during the day tomorrow..much planning is required methinks.

Today's food...

Breakfast:
OSS apple and blueberry (4)
Skimmed milk (1)
Red bull (3)

Lunch:
Salad (mixed lettuce, peppers, spring onion, carrot, celery, cucumber)
WW tomato soup (2)
WW carrot cake (2)
Dairy milk (7)

Dinner:
3x WW sausages (4)
Swede and carrot mash (0)
Fry light roast parsnips (2)
Peas (1)
Runner beans
Carrots
Onion gravy (1)

Daily 27/32
Weekly 49/49

No activity today so still +8 but I ate 5pp less today to try and rectify yesterday's binge so will add those 5 back onto my activity points making it 13 activity points.

I have chip shop for dinner tomorrow night before going to a haunted farm fright night (scared already!) so will need to somehow manage my points very well during the day tomorrow..much planning is required methinks.

Mmmmm Chippy! Ive not had that since Butlins in August! X

I can't wait for my chippy tonight..mmm salt and vinegar :)

Back