ProPoints Karen's 'Scenic Route to Target' Diary

I can't wait for my chippy tonight..mmm salt and vinegar :)

I'm jealous,com! Can u upload a pic so I can see if I can smell them through my iPad ;-) x

I have no idea how much to point this at...any ideas?

Attachments

• image-701845515.jpg
    image-701845515.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 33
I have no idea how much to point this at...any ideas?

14pp at the absolute max, that's 210g worth. X

That's 210g Worth weighed out...

image-2833253993.jpg

14pp it is :) x

Hi Wendy, thanks for subscribing :)

The chips were so nice, such a treat and not too bad on pp either. Although I was within my pp having the chips, I find stodgy carb-infested meals always make me weigh more the next day and this morning I was 1lb up from last WI with WI tonight I'm hoping for a STS rather than a gain!

My leader has always said that my weight loss pattern shows I lose weight on what looks like about a 10 day cycle so I always have good week bad week and this week is due to be my bad week anyway. So hoping for a good loss next week to make up for it!

Just been to WI and stayed the same this week. Feeling positive though and going to restart the 30DS when I get home..wish me luck haha.

Well Done on your STS, here's to the 'Good Week' next week! How did you find the 30DS? X

Thanks, wouldn't normally be happy with a STS but knowing I was on track points wise means I'm sure the loss next week will be good :)

The 30DS is evil. I've never made it past day 4, although I do keep trying. I have tendonitis in my left foot and in my right shoulder so according to my physiotherapist I shouldn't be doing any impact exercise on my foot (which I ignore but the pain gets too bad around day 3/4) but then he also tells me not to swim as it will aggravate my shoulder and I ignore that advice too lol. So the shred went ok yesterday but it will be tomorrow the pain hits me, or at least that's usually the case anyway. I might do it every other day to give my foot a bit of a break :)

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (3)
Milk (1)

Lunch:
Salad (0)
WW tomato soup (2)
2x Jaffa cakes (3)
Dairy milk (7)

Dinner:
WW wrap pizza (WW wrap (3), passata blended with onions to thicken, light mozzarella (2), chicken (1), pepper, onion)
WW sticky toffee pud (4)
Terry chocolate orange bar (6)

Daily 30/32
Weekly 0/49

Activity points earned:
40 minute walk (3 miles) +3

My leader suggested I use my weekly activity points this week as it may boost losses so I've set my app to use activity points before weeklies.

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (3)
Milk (1)

Lunch:
Salad (0)
WW tomato soup (2)
2x Jaffa cakes (3)
Dairy milk (7)

Dinner:
WW wrap pizza (WW wrap (3), passata blended with onions to thicken, light mozzarella (2), chicken (1), pepper, onion)
WW sticky toffee pud (4)

Daily 30/32
Weekly 0/49

Activity points earned:

My leader suggested I use my weekly activity points this week as it may boost losses so I've set my app to use activity points before weeklies.
How did u find your wrap pizza? I've got it again for dinner tonight! But I'm having 2! Lol. They are toooo nice! Xx

It was gorgeous, I made an extra one which I've brought to work with me for lunch, roll on lunchtime! And it was so quick and easy to make too :) x

Thanks, wouldn't normally be happy with a STS but knowing I was on track points wise means I'm sure the loss next week will be good :)

The 30DS is evil. I've never made it past day 4, although I do keep trying. I have tendonitis in my left foot and in my right shoulder so according to my physiotherapist I shouldn't be doing any impact exercise on my foot (which I ignore but the pain gets too bad around day 3/4) but then he also tells me not to swim as it will aggravate my shoulder and I ignore that advice too lol. So the shred went ok yesterday but it will be tomorrow the pain hits me, or at least that's usually the case anyway. I might do it every other day to give my foot a bit of a break :)

Sounds like a good idea to do it every other day, maybe you could do the 60DS ;-) x

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (3)
Milk (1)

Lunch:
Salad (0)
WW tomato soup (2)
2x Jaffa cakes (3)
Dairy milk (7)

Dinner:
WW sticky toffee pud (4)

Daily 30/32
Weekly 0/49

Activity points earned:

Yummy Day :) Loving the sound of your Wrap Pizza,those seem to be very popular on here at the moment with all the wise people ;-)! Are the WW Sticky Toffee Puds Fresh or Frozen? Not heard of those! X

I can't believe I forgot to put my activity points on for the 30DS yesterday! Any idea how many points i'll have earned? The toffee pud is lovely. It's one of the fresh ones that comes in a 2 pack. Really nice for 4pp x

I can't believe I forgot to put my activity points on for the 30DS yesterday! Any idea how many points i'll have earned? The toffee pud is lovely. It's one of the fresh ones that comes in a 2 pack. Really nice for 4pp x

Ooooo I'm gonna look for that! Were they from Tesco? I only earned 2AP for my 30DS but I think it depends on weight?!? X

Back