Last 7lbs!!!

Today's will definitely be....
Sleepless nights lead to fridge raiding frights!!! -[/QUOTE]

Hahaha well I was very good steph1212, I snacked on a chopped up apple before bed! But late nights lead to sleepless nights for me, I couldn't sleep at all when I went to bed and so am absolutely exhausted today but I am lucky as it is my last day off work before tomorrow. Must go to bed earlier tonight!xx

Hi all- was manic yesterday so couldn't update but another day successfully on plan- I may have gone 1 or 2 syns over but in the grand scheme of things I've only been averaging 10 syns a day so it won't matter too much!
So yesterday I had banana and yogurt in a bowl (0.5 syns)
Bag of walkers french fries (5 syns)
Boiled rice and homemade curry leftovers (4syns)
Apple/grapes (free)
1 slice thick white toast (7 syns :-( OH made me it because I was peckish after work) with marmite (free)
Syns for the day 16.5! Grrrrr!!

Today I'm on afternoons again so will be taking it homemade sausage casserole! I'm not sure what to have before I go in. Possibly a quick stir fry or salad!!
A guy in work commented on weight loss (positively) yesterday so that really cheered me up! Nice when hard work pays off!!

Abi- thanks for the ongoing advice. I'll do some batch cooking on my day off this week!! It's definitely worth it!! Come to think of it, I might even go through my clothes too!! My friend who has all my hand offs would be chuffed!!

Becks- well done for snacking on an apple!! That's dedication- hope you managed to get your early night.
Today's moto- planning and preparation leads to sw dedication!! Hahahaha!

Yesterday's food:
Extra easy day:
Salad (superfree)
Sw chips (free)
Ham (free)
Cheese grated on top of salad (HEXA)

Snack: packet of skips - 4.5 syns

Cous cous (free)
Sausage casserole (1.5 syns for sausages)
Strawberries and grapes (superfree)

Realised at the end of the day that I didn't have my HEXB but wasn't going to eat for the sake of it! Damn!

Ah no bother love, just glad I can be some help.

I love an alpen bar crumbled over fruit and yogurt like granola if youre bored of eating them as bars or struggling to find where to fit them in.

You're doing really well, planning is the way forward and I often feel like bulk cooking is easier- Instead of chopping an onion for every meal (I put it in practically everything) I will grab the blender and do a bowl full to divide between meals Im bulk cooking. Same for carrots etc. You can also slice potato for slimming world chips, boil them for 6 mins or so let them cool, add fry light and then freeze them so theyre ready to go in the oven. Thats a helpful one for me, I usually want chips when I cant be bothered to cook, but the chips take some preparing (nightmare dilemma! haha)

Going through my clothes recently made me feel SO good and I can see Im buying the clothes I like now rather than just what fits or hides bits. Im all short skirts and cleavage now :D hahaha. And doing it when the sales are still on means a shopping trip (for the essentials of course ;) ) doesnt break the bank.x.x.

Weigh in day!!!
Dum dum dum...... Just been to class and I've lost 1.5lbs this week. I honestly thought I was on for a 3lb + loss but hey ho! Trying not to get disheartened as I know I haven't got all that much to lose so I'm not going to pull big numbers!
Need to think about this positively:-
I'm the lowest weight I've ever been
I'm still losing weight and it hasn't come to a complete halt
I've broken the 5 stone barrier. Total loss now is 5 stone and 1/2 a pound!

Class talk went back to basics, going through the plan again to get everyone focused on getting back on track. I've come home and I'm going I get planning and then either hit the supermarket or go to tomorrow and get all that I need for another week on plan!

Abi- I'm loving the idea about slimming world chips! I'm going to put that on the 'to do' list for tomorrow when I plan to do some batch cooking. I'll make my food for over the weekend when I'm working!

Haven't been to the gym for 3 days now so I'll get back into it either today or tomorrow! I may have to mind my nephew so that my sis can go to sw this evening but if not then I'll go to a spinning class or something this evening!

So food today so far:
2 x hifi light bars (HEXB)

Rice pilaf (celery, bacon, green chilli)
Slimming world chips -
Carb overload and not enough superfree by any means but was yummy!

Chopped and prepared for tea
Peppers, celery, onions, beansprouts, chicken and noodles for a stir fry!

Figured I was best to use what I had in before going to buy more food so now for an evening of planning the next 7 days food!!

Afternoon all!
So it's my day off and I decided to start it productively and do some ironing and sorting out the kitchen cupboards! Whilst sorting the cupboards a Maryland cookie 'fell' into my mouth (2.5 syns)
I totally forgot to have breakfast and realised it was lunchtime but fancied weetabix so had them with milk (HEXA and HEXB)
A friend has invited me round for tea so I've asked if I can cook which she didn't have a problem with so I'm going to do the cannelloni that's in this months mag (it's a vege meal so I'm having a green day today)
Really cannot be bothered going to the gym today but I definitely will - need to get back into the swing of things.
Back to work tomorrow and I've nothing prepared so will get myself to the shops later to get that sorted.
Myself and OH are saving for a house at the mo so are living separately after wasting sooo much money renting we took the plunge and moved back to our parents'!! I'll be staying at his both tonight and tomorrow so I really need to get myself organised today so I don't fall off track!!
Time to get moving!!!

Today's update:
Green day!

Weetabix (HEXB) and milk (HEXA)
Maryland cookie (2.5syns)

Walkers hoops and crosses crisps (4.5 syns)

Spinach and mushroom cannelloni
Free + HEX A for cheese
Rocket with balsamic glaze (2 syns)

Total syns - 9 syns. Still have 1 x HEXB - might have some toast later if hungry.

Been to the gym too- 30 mins cardio! Was in a hurry so only a quick stop! X

Oh dear- life got in my way today and my lack of preparation and planning ended in a bad way!!
I've just scoffed my way through a domino's!!

Rest of the day was fine
2 x wholemeal bread HEXB
2 x laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEXA)

Left over chicken curry (2.5 syns)
2 x wholemeal bread HEXB
2 x laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEXA)
Satsuma
Muller Greek yogurt (0.5 syns)
Hoops and crossed (4.5 syns)

Prior to domino's 7.5 syns!
So I'm going to have to do my syns on a weekly basis which I've never done before but notice that many people do!

Weekly total - 105
Friday - 9 syns
Saturday 7.5 + 32 (pizza) and 2.5 (garlic dip)= 42 syns

Syns remaining - 54!!!!

Got some body magic in with another trip to the gym!!
Still determined to have a great week despite my treat this evening!

Was rushed off my feet in work today and managed to grab 2 mins to get something to eat so it was 2 slices of bread (HEXB) and 2 laughing cow triangles with a babybel (HEXA).
Also grabbed a packet of walkers french fries (4.5 syns)
Just had a further 2 babybels (HEXA)

So today can either be a red or a green day- I'm not chuffed with the fact I've had zero superfree so far and now the shops are closed so I'll be struggling with what to make for tea!! Last week was sooooo much better than this week!!

Will update when I've chosen what to make this evening!
Weekly syns down to 49.5!

Monday 13th January
Still haven't been to the shops!! What is wrong with me this week?!?!

Breakfast was 2 x hi if light bars (HEXB)

Lunch
Pasta
Mushrooms
Spinach
Pesto (2.5 syns)
30g cheese (HEXA)

Snack - skips (4.5 syns)

Going for a carvery tea - I need some superfree!! I'm really missing being super good. I have stuck to plan this week (apart from domino's which I've synned) but I just don't feel great this week! I'm missing lashings of green on my plate!!! My food has been bland and quick grabs really!! I'm off work on Wednesday so I'll be sorted when I've been shopping
Gym kit ready for after work tomorrow!

Total syns remaining : 42.5

Heya love, sorry this thread hadn't been highlighted so I've missed all your recent updates I'm not just ignoring you :bighug:

Sounds like your still being super focused and at least you are aware at the areas where you could do better (SF and skipping the dominos- which I think we're all guilty of haha) I have re-discovered my love of pizza this last week or so and it is now banned in the house. I have NO self restraint. Chocolate, crisps and alcohol I can do. Pizza no way!

When you get to the shopping could you maybe grab so fruit that is suitable as a grab n go too (banana, apple, satsuma) Things that travel well, are filling and don't require cutlery or anything to eat? That way you could switch 1 alpen bar to the fruit, or just add the fruit aswell. Just to help boost your SF. I love grapes but I don't think they could fill a hole in my tooth!

I usually buy frozen veg so I usually have something in that I can throw onto my plate (I find it works out cheaper, less prep, and its quick if I want to just add it to my plate not everyones) I also tend to have a few tins of veggies in too, carrots especially is a handy one couple of minutes in a microwave and theyre you go. it wont win you masterchef but it will fill that 1/3 SF space.

.x.x.x.

Haha!! I didn't think you were ignoring me! Bless ya! I just ramble away anyways even if no ones listening! Lol!

Good thinking about the fruit!! I'm going to get some in and team it with some yogurt this week for breakfast! I've been picking some up in convenience stores in work (the little grab bags) but this will work out much dearer than buying a load and taking it with me!

I'm not a big vegetable fan- much prefer salad and stir fry type veg so this week I'm making my soups again- I miss them so much!! I'm also going to take your advice and grab some frozen mixed peppers, mushrooms etc as I can throw these in most meals I have!

I'm on nights this weekend so I can be super prepared and have my weetabix and fruit on my break! Kind of wish it was weigh in today so I can get properly focused again- I've been a bit half hearted this week!!

Mine and OH's shifts are so incompatible over the next week or so that I know I won't be tempted by naughty things! No pizza for me either!

Really craving chocolate and biscuits (wtf I don't ever eat biscuits!) this week?!?!

Today's food
2 x slices WM bread (HEXB)
2 x laughing cow light triangles and 1 babybel (HEXA)

Left over pasta, mushrooms, spinach
Bag of wotsits (5 syns)
Muller Greek yogurt (0.5 syns)
Grapes

Mushroom stir fry with co-op egg noodles (1.5syns)
Plum sauce (3 syns)

Total syns today - 10

Sounds like a good week coming up food wise then :)

Onions is a good one too, they can go into practically any food and they still count :)

I find if I'm craving chocolate a cup of hot chocolate will do. 2 syns for a huge mug and it lasts MUCH longer than a bar of chocolate would :)

.x.x.

Wednesday 15th January
Weigh day tomorrow so today I've been determined to be really good!

Started the day with weetabix and milk (HEX A and HEXB) banana

Late lunch - I've had mushrooms, beans, 2 x poached eggs, 2 x wholemeal bread (HEXB) and 30g cheese (HEXA)

So it's a green day today- can't imagine I'll be very hungry until later on this evening so if I am, I'll have some fruit and a yogurt maybe.

Really hoping for a 1.5lb loss this week to hit my 10% award but only tomorrow will tell!

Still haven't been to the shops but I've had food in to finish off so I'll go tomorrow after class when I'm motivated and got some ideas for the week off other members!!

Weigh in day!!

So 1lb off for me this week! Suppose I'm quite pleased with that. I've definitely had more syns than I'd normally have this week so I'm back down to a max of ten syns a day this week!

Next week is my last weigh in before my holiday so I've got to aim to get off as much as I can!! I need half a pound for my 10% award and 1lb to go into my next stone (the '8's'!!! Omfg!) if someone told me when I was 14 stone + that I'd one day weigh 8 stone something, I'd have laughed at them!!! So this week I mean business!!

Been to the green grocers and got in some veg to make a soup to last over the next couple of days! I'll have this before I go in on nights because it'll keep me full! Also went to the butchers and got a syn free burger and 2 syn free sausages.

Will update later what passes my lips today- so far only a hi fi light bar (3 syns) at class!
Saving my HEXB for a wholemeal roll! X

So I've just had a massive sort of- mainly paperwork etc but came across my old photos!! I'm really shocked at how big I used to be!!!

I never used to like having photos taken (still don't) but I've come across about ten or so where I just look atrocious!! Can really see how far I've come!! I'm not sure what to do with the photos- I've separated them from my albums and now if like to do something with them!!

I've always thought if quite like to be a sw leader when I get to target. This will never happen because I've got a fab job and it doesn't allow for a job on the side too!!

I plan on sorting through clothes this week too. I've got to pack for my holiday so I might as well sort through all of my clothes. I've just tried on two pairs of size 12 trousers that were in a drawer and they were too BIG!!!!!!! I can't believe it- for some reason, I still refuse to accept that I could be a size 10- I don't feel it and I don't feel like I look like it either!!

I had a chat with my consultant today about when I should claim target. We've decided to think about it after my holiday! The problem I've got is that I'm not sure I'll ever feel slim or like I look good but at some point, I've got to decide that my target journey has finished and my maintain journey begins. To be honest, it's a bit daunting, a bit scary!! All I've known since I was 17 is dieting and losing weight. I'm scared that if I claim target, a big part of me will die- don't know whether this even makes sense!! Claiming target is like saying 'I'm happy with myself, my weight' etc and I know I won't be!!

Extra easy day today:-
Banana
2 x hi fi light bars (6 syns)
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
2 x babybel (HEXA)
Syn free chicken burger (from local butcher)
Syn free chips
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Kraft thousand island salad dressing (unsure of syns- fat free)

Wow thats incredibly honest of you about your target. Why don't you claim it when youre back from holiday then you can always lower it again if you feel your not happy? You will be a super-duper asset to the group as a target member and maintainer though :)

Have you though about submitting the photos and a little about yourself to SW online? I personally have my fat photos stuck around the kitchen to put me off eating crap haha. I think its definitely important to keep them and acknowledge them, especially if its what brought you to SW which is obviously something that means a lot to you now.x.x.

I've thought about claiming target when I get back but I've been thinking about it and I'd like something to aim to. Like an actual figure that I say 'that's my target and that's what I'll stop at'. It'll keep me working hard. I worry that sometimes people have a few weeks where they lose half a pound, then gain half a pound etc so they claim target because it's the easy option.
So, when I get back from my holiday (I imagine there will be some damage done!) then I'll set a weight for target.
I originally wanted to get to 8'11 which is my mid bmi range and I'm only 3.5 lbs from that now but I'm thinking of lowering it to 8'9. I don't know why, it just sounds a bit better and it's fat away from 9 stone for an off day here and there. And that would be 5 and a half stone in total!! I think I'm obsessed with numbers!!

Good idea about online but I'm sooooo not brave enough to do that!! I think I'll save them and when I get to target, do myself a little target board to look back on maybe!!

So today's food so far:-
Red day

Bacon
Syn free sausages (local butcher)
Grilled tomatoes
Mushrooms
1 x wholemeal bread roll (HEXB1)
1 x babybel and 2 x laughing cow triangles (HEXA1)

Hi if light bar (3 syns)

Will be having weetabix and milk before work tonight for my other A and B. I'll have a banana with it and syn some maple syrup on top to make up my syns. That will be all for today I imagine because I'll be going to bed shortly!!

Back