Last 7lbs!!!

Saturday.

So I'm on nights this weekend. Always something I struggle with SW wise. I find that I just go all out of sync and don't know what days to count food on etc.

Had weetabix and milk (HEXA and HEXB) with a dash of maple syrup (2 syns) on my break at about 2am. I'm counting this as today's food.
Came home and went to bed.

When I've woken, I've decided to have a green day and had a salad with jacket potato and beans. Grated some cheese on top of jacket spud (HEXA) and had some fat free salad dressing on salad (1 syn)

Also had a hi fi light bar whilst making this because I woke up ravenous!! I'll either have this as 3 syns or have another later and count it as my second HEXB.

Yesterday I went for a run outside before work- really proud of myself because I'm normally really self conscious about running outside. Conquering another fear is all part of the journey!!

Also had a mini sushi selection from tesco yesterday- not sure of syns but I was low on syns yesterday so I don't imagine I went over. Decided I'm going to try and make my own sushi rolls this week. I used to have them all the time when I was travelling and forgot how nice and filling they are!!

Photo has gone strange- not sure why?!

Attachments

• image-3137201023.jpg
    image-3137201023.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2563920714.jpg
    image-2563920714.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Monday
Just finished my night shifts and went straight to the gym on the way back from work! So proud of myself - at every junction on the way, I contemplated going home to bed instead! Only did 40 mins cardio but something is better than nothing right??

Had weetabix and milk on my break at 2am so (HEXA and HEXB). Also had hoi sin duck sushi pack from tesco (I am amazed that this is only 1.5 syns- it's definitely going to be a regular low syn snack!)

Yesterday I had the same and then a roast made by OH's mum in the evening. Plenty of superfree on the plate, chicken (free) Had 1 x very small Yorkshire pud, 2 roasties and stuffing. I think I'd have been well within my syns still. I also had 1 babybel and 1 hi fi bar. I got a bit messed up about which day I was doing. I could prob say they were HEXs on a red day and the 2 potatoes were syns.

Going to chill out for a bit and maybe have a nap (not too long though or I won't sleep tonight!) then I'm sorting washing/ironing/food. Not sure what day I'll do yet today- decisions decisions!

So I decided to have a green day today- had a wholemeal roll when I got up this afternoon (HEXB) with cheese (HEXA) and salad.
Also had a bag of walkers hoops and crosses (4.5 syns) and snacked on half a tesco sushi box (1 syn)

Then I had the tiniest amount of Singapore vermelli which threw me off plan a bit today! Damn!!

Then I had a small kinder chocolate bar (3.5 syns)

Then I got annoyed with myself because I've been so good the last few days so I pulled out old sw mags. Going to read over them again and pick some meals for the next couple of days!
Day off tomorrow so going to hit the shops for superfree and do two success express days before weigh in on Thursday!!

Hey diary!

Day off today! Yey!
Breakfast
Weetabix and milk (HEXA and HEXB) teaspoon of sugar (2 syns)

Lunch
Was really struggling so had my emergency weigh watcher chicken curry from the freezer (4.5 syns) wholemeal roll (HEXB) and cheese (HEXA)

Snack - tesco sushi pack (1.5 syns)

Low to nil on superfree again! So much for me success expressing!! Got some speed soup later for when I'm peckish! 8 syns so far. Think I'll leave the synage at that for today!!

Had a wander round the shops today for some sun lotion! Jeez I forgot how expensive it is. Could do with a trip to the gym but may go and get hair done instead. One more full day before weigh in on Thursday morning and my last in January!!

So back to work today and food wise it's been a pretty good day.
Breakfast started with melon and grape combo.

Lunch (I forgot my lunch so had to grab something- went to tesco and they had none of my fave sushi left so I was tempted to buy a sandwich or wrap but resisted and had a bag of apples and a pack of wotsits (5 syns)

Couldn't decide what day to do or what to have for tea so I opted for salad, sw chips and 3 fish fingers (6 syns) meaning in doing an EE day.

Nibbled on some cheese for my HEXA and having a wholemeal roll (fish finger butties- mmmmm) with tea!

Had a shift change for work tomorrow! Absolutely gutted- means I miss my normal morning WI. I'll therefore have to get weighed in the evening and I always weigh more in an evening! I could cry :,-(
Don't know why it's bothered me so much but I really like my class and wanted to be there for
my last WI before my holiday!

I did it- I did it - I did it!!!!!!

Well despite having to go to an evening class this week when I normally go to a morning class - I've lost 1.5lbs!!!
I've got my stone award- my 10% award an gone into the 8's!!!! Wtf!! Me???? 8 stone something!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! So happy!!!!

5 stone 3lbs lost in total - I'm going for another 4lbs and then it's target for me!!!!
Got a weeks holiday so hopefully won't pile a load on whilst I'm away!!! I mean business!!! Omfg I'm so nearly there!! What a scary but exciting prospect!!!

The holiday doesn't start today!!!!!!!

This is what I keep telling myself today!! So I'm off work and we go on holiday early hours of Sunday morning but I've got myself into holiday mode already!! This isn't good!!
I've made a million and one excuses in my head of why not to go the gym- the most comical being that I've dyed my hair and I'm scared it'll run down my face when I sweat! Wtf!!

On the plus side- food wise I'm doing well!
Had half a subway salad (it was far too much to eat all at once so I'm having the rest for tea) my own wholemeal roll (HEXB) cheese (HEXA) light mayo (2 syns)
Also had a hi-fi bar (3 syns)
Think I'll do a red day today and tomorrow to cut down on carbs!

Last day before I go away:-

So I'm finishing off my packing before I've got to go and grab a few last minute essentials and then go and meet friends for a meal!

I've had a hi-fi bar so far (1/2 HEXB) and I'm going to have grapes, strawberries and a muller soon.

I checked out the menu for the restaurant because we had to pre order because there's quite a few of us and it was ridiculously unhealthy- even the salads were unhealthy!! So, I went for beef and noodles as a main (EE day it is) My favourite starter is mushrooms in any shape, way or form and they had it on the menu!! I couldn't resist!!! There wasn't a healthy alternative so I figured I'd rather have something I'd enjoy!

So, I'm being syn free before I go and the. I won't feel so bad! I'm not drinking so I could have been worse!

Have a fab day all (if anyone reads my rambles!)
X

Back from holiday!!!!

Well had a fabulous holiday- drank so much, eat so much!!! The first couple of days I tried to loosely stick to plan but after a few days I adopted the 'I'm on holiday' mindset and went waaaaaay off track!!

Did get in some body magic with lots of walking and hired some bikes so the damage might not end up being too bad- I've got until Thursday to try and undo some of the damage!!

Back on plan first thing tomorrow morning starting with weetabix and then I'll be heading straight to the supermarket after work for my essentials!!

Nothing planned for the next couple of months so I'm on a mission to get to target!! Bring it!! Xx

Day 1 'back on it'

So it's fair to say that I intended to start the day 100% back on plan. Had to grab some breakfast before work and figured that a porridge pot wouldn't be too bad and would fill me up!! Checked syns just now and discovered its 10!!! Wtf - so annoyed!!

Lunch was a subway salad (HEXA cheese and 3 syns for Mayo! Damn up to 13 syns already!!

Tea is stir fry - veg and noodles

My snack was a hi fi light bar and a piece of wholemeal bread! (HEXB)

So, not as great as I thought and a sneaky peak at the scales is telling me that my holiday indulgence has cost me 4-5lbs so far!! I'm annoyed with myself a little bit but I made wise choices whilst I was away so it could have been worse!! Still a couple of days before weigh in so I've got some veg for soup so I'll be 'souping it' for lunches the next couple of days!

Hi Steph.....its Kim from the 9's - 8's. Thought I'd pop over to your diary and see how you're getting on.
Wow, you look fabulous in your pictures and should be very proud of yourself for losing so much. Your colleagues mustn't recognise you!
I know what you mean about not believing how small you've become.....I was like that last summer when I was buying size 8's!
I got to my target of 8.7 and then the weight crept back on.....very cross with myself as I cant believe I let it happen! Im blaming all the nasty painkillers Im on!

Good luck with shifting those last few pounds.....are you aiming for 8.11?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kim- thanks for dropping by!! Really trying hard to get back on track the next few days!! I can do it!! So crazy what a difference a week makes!!
I really don't feel small at all- I think it could be because I've got a lot of toning to do! I've decided that I'm going to invest in a personal trainer for a session a week for the next month or two- that must be useful surely??
I think I'm going to set target for 8'9- I don't know if it's possible but I'm just funny about numbers and 8'9 sits more comfortably with me than 8'11 because it's far enough away from the 9 stone mark that a 'bad week' won't tip me over (does that make sense)???
I'm in between sizes at the moment- size 12s are drowning me but size 10s are too tight!! Grrrrrr!!

Haha, I know exactly what you mean....I sometimes think its not worth the time off SW cos it can be so hard to gt back on track again!
Personal trainer is a great idea, they will be able to give some great advice to tone up those wobbly bits. I found even when I was at my lowest of 8.7, I still had a belly!
I agree with you about the target weight, it gives you a bit of lee way, so you dont go above 9 st.
I found that once I hit 9st, I changed sizes quite quickly weirdly enough, so just be patient with those last few pounds, because you'll soon notice the change in your clothes!

Oh dear, oh dear!!
I wasn't going to post today because after my 'I'm so motivated' posts- i have in fact been a pig!! On holiday I had lots of white crunchy bread rolls!! Loved them!! Bread is such a weakness of mine!!
So today, stopped by a little sandwich shop for lunch- forgot to have breakfast (bad move)
Was about to order a salad and out of the corner of my eye I saw these little crunchy baguettes and before I knew it- I ordered one!!! Ahhhhhh!! The woman making it asked if I wanted salad on it and I said no!! Wtf!! Why?!?! Anyways she misheard me and put salad on it so my bad move was a little less bad!!
Now I'm one of these people that if I have a sandwich then crisps come with it so I picked some up- my normal wotsits or quavers??? Oh no, walkers salt and vinegar!!
Then I come home from work and think I'll just have soup but the family go and get a takeaway - did I have my soup??? Oh no, I had some takeaway. Admittedly on a side plate rather than an ordinary plate but still.... What is wrong with me!?!?!?!?
I get weighed tomorrow and I know I'm on for a gain after my holiday but what was today all about!!! I'm such a fool!! I've promised OH that I'll have a meal out tomorrow and then go the flix so I'm definitely having a salad or something!!
I'm super annoyed with myself- I've just been stupid and I'm going to face the scales tomorrow and then I'm getting prepared! I will have a good loss next week!
Sorry for the rant peeps!! I promise to be more positive all next week!!

Its just the post holiday munchies Steph and as I said earlier it is hard to get back into the SW frame of mind after a period of time off it! It just takes a few days being on plan and you'll be fine.......resist the naughty white baguettes!!!

Thanks Kim- you're so right!!! Back to it!! Soups, salads and slow cooker is my motto for the week ahead!
I might try aversion therapy with the white bread!! It's just soooo lush!! Grrrrrr!!

I had to do that post xmas......went cold turkey on the chocolate and have just got back to having my little choccie treat at night. What do you weigh now?

A little chocolate is good for the mind! Hehe! I think I'll be about 9'3 at weigh in tomorrow which is a 4lb gain. We will see - could be a pound either side of that. Perhaps this will shock my body and when I get back on track I'll have a bigger than normal loss next week. X

Back