Laura's EE diary...

Thanks everybody for all your lovely comments and support :)!

here's my diary for today so far....

Breakfast:
Nothing! I was at class and so I had two cups of coffe with a dash of milk in each one

Lunch:
I was out with some friends for lunch and the menu was crap! So I had steak and onion wrap (6 syns for the wrap?) and a squirt of English mustard (2 syns?) there was also a side salad with no dressing in so there's my 1/3 super free

Dinner:
chicken and chorizo jambalaya (42g chorizo = 3 1/2 syns)

Snacks: 0 :)

Drinks: Sparkling water
x2 coffee
x2 tea
Can of Dr Pepper zero

HEXA:
ss milk
HEXB: nothing

Total syns: 11.5

How does that look for everyone? I haven't had a HEB yet so do I HAVE to have 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB?

xoxo

Last edited:
Hiya nic!

Your diary seems pretty good to me :)! Does your cous cous have syns in it? I know that ainsley Harriet ones have syns in them? And also your quorn sausages?

How do you make French toast :)? Sounds yummy!!

xoxo

Hey :) thanks! Oh no.. I didn't realise they had syns, do you know how much? I usually make my own but it was a quick turn around today. Also yes I believe the sausages are 1 syn each? I forgot to write them down. Thanks for that, its really helpful to have a fresh pair of eyes to look over it! My french toast was just an egg beaten with some sweetener and some cinnamon and then my 2 x 400g bread covered in the egg wash (both sides) then fried in frylight and served with berries and yogurt :D

Nic
x

Hello Laura, your dinner sounds yummy!

I like to make sure I have both HEXA and HEXB as they are important. (I do green days a lot so I can have 2 HEXA and HEXBs!) :D

Hey :) thanks! Oh no.. I didn't realise they had syns, do you know how much? I usually make my own but it was a quick turn around today. Also yes I believe the sausages are 1 syn each? I forgot to write them down. Thanks for that, its really helpful to have a fresh pair of eyes to look over it! My french toast was just an egg beaten with some sweetener and some cinnamon and then my 2 x 400g bread covered in the egg wash (both sides) then fried in frylight and served with berries and yogurt :D

Nic
x

Oo I don't know about syns..ill have to set my SW app up :)

That French toast sounds lovely...

xoxo

Hello Laura, your dinner sounds yummy!

I like to make sure I have both HEXA and HEXB as they are important. (I do green days a lot so I can have 2 HEXA and HEXBs!) :D

It's just simmering now :) I'm starving!! Ahh ok...I've used some of my HEXA on milk so have you got any ideas that I can use my B for?

xoxo

I do tend to be quite boring in my B choices, they always consist of either cereal, wholemeal bread, wholemeal rolls, Alpen Light bars (or benefit ones from Aldi), olive oil or nuts. :D

My tea....

image-1457203779.jpg

So here's my diary for today...

Breakfast:
1 weetabix (HEXB) and skimmed milk (HEXA) and some cherries

Lunch:
They are like Supernoodles but I got them from the Chinese shop so it's all in Chinese! So ill say 5 syns and ill mix some onion and mushrooms in with that

Dinner:

Philly topped fish (28g= 2 syns) served with roasted vegetables

Drinks: x3 cups of tea
Can of dr pepper zero
Sparkling water

Snacks: choc chip benefit bar (HEXB)

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB: x1 weetabix & x1 aldi benefit choc chip bar

Total syns: 7
Total syns for the week: 18.5

xoxo

Last edited:
Doing okay. Had a massive chocolate binge yesterday though - stupid TOM. But, I'm not dwelling on it. I bet the lack of bloat is down to the lack of bread!

Doing okay. Had a massive chocolate binge yesterday though - stupid TOM. But, I'm not dwelling on it. I bet the lack of bloat is down to the lack of bread!

Oh no! Where you in your syns or did you just blow it? Start again today and forget about it! Yeah that's true...I love bread...especially warm crusty bread with loads of butter mmmmmm!

xoxo

Hello! I'm also new, going to join a group on wednesday (if I don't wimp out, lol). It's interested to see how other newbies are getting on. You're diary is looking good so far :)

X

Hello! I'm also new, going to join a group on wednesday (if I don't wimp out, lol). It's interested to see how other newbies are getting on. You're diary is looking good so far :)

X

Hello Emster :)

oh god dont wimp out..i love it! my consultant was lovley too so im sure yours will be...are you planning on staying to class? i stayed and i loved it :D

xoxo

Breakfast:
x2 weetabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk and some cherries and blackberries

Lunch:
I went to brewers fayre with my parents so i had quorn chilli with boiled rice and salad

Dinner:
Bacon and poached egg salad with some sort of dressing

Snacks:
benefit choc chip bar (4 syns)
Cherries
25g olives (2.5)
S&V French fries (4.5)

Drinks:
x2 cups of tea
x2 Can of Dr Pepper zero
diet pepsi
mineral water