ProPoints Let's give this a go

Lostris even! My typing is dreadful! Haha

Dalrings, I am sorry I am so busy! I am well and hope you all are too. I hope to catch up this weekend as my holiday starts Thursday. I even fell asleep on my work last night. Sigh.

Hey Sweetie, Good to see you back :) We miss your Yummy Dutch Food Photos ;-) Hope to see you a bit more once things have calmed down. Lots of Love. X

Dalrings, I am sorry I am so busy! I am well and hope you all are too. I hope to catch up this weekend as my holiday starts Thursday. I even fell asleep on my work last night. Sigh.

Hurray :thankyouthankyou: thought you had been abducted by aliens at the very least. So glad you're back. Lots seem to have gone to ground :rolleyes: I am beginning to take it personally when I say Hi to a Newbie, give a few words of encouragement and they're never heard of again. Am I that Scarey :eek: chips xx

Where are yooou?! X

Sorry guys for being AWOL

Fell of the ww truck for a while. My father had a very bad accident, he was riding his bikea nd got hit by a tractor. Broken pelvis, shoulder, ribs and was in hospital for 2,5 weeks. He has now been in what we call revalidatie centrum, where he learns to use his arms, legs etc and he is mot allowd to use his left side for another month... He could have died and it really took a toll on me and my dieting. I tend to eat when I have emotional distress. Bad habit. I know.

i fully intend on getting back on track, cutting back on crap this week and getting backo n ww next week so prepare for more pics of food haha.

hope you are all well xxx

Thanks, I look forward to reading your diary :)

Dad spent his birthday away from home last week, was very hard for him... Sighs

So, getting back on board today

B
milk 2pp
porridge 4pp

l
mushroom soup 5pp
breadsticks 4pp

D
no idea yet

What did you end up having for dinner? Looks like you would have plenty of points left for it - very little consumed during the day!

Looking forward to reading about your meals again :)

We had a giant springroll for dinner. Was approx 15pp including sauce,also had some ricecrisps and a small cookie with my tea.
today was a day on which i purposely did not count pp. I had a nice day with friends and went for dinner in a luxurious restaurant where a friend paid in celebration of.... Well, stuff.
So i had a starter and main ie njoyed and no desert :)

Omg typos on my ipad are crazy

Decided to start with food pics again though breakfast is a bit boring.
frosted flakes 5pp
milk 2pp
Total: 7pp

I am one of those people who prefers not to add her milk to the bowl :)

Lunch
kaiserbread 6pp
tomato 0pp
mozzarella cheese approx 5pp will have to weigh it
Total: 11pp

Dinner
baked potatoes 5pp
crunchy chicken schnitzel 5pp
apple sauce 2pp
mayo 1-2pp
total: 14pp
total 35/35pp

Will add more pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 74
I'm also a bit fussy with cereal and milk - i only have a tiny smidge and it has to be added at the very very last minute.

Sounds like a nice treat to go out fro dinner with your friends - what did you have?

The chicken schinitzel with apple sauce and mayo sounds gorgeous. I did wonder how long it would take before your diary featured mayo ;)

I'm also a bit fussy with cereal and milk - i only have a tiny smidge and it has to be added at the very very last minute.

Sounds like a nice treat to go out fro dinner with your friends - what did you have?

The chicken schinitzel with apple sauce and mayo sounds gorgeous. I did wonder how long it would take before your diary featured mayo ;)

Oh, nice to see there are more fussy cereal people.

i had shrimp croquettes and sauce, and tuna steak with wasabi mayo, salad and some french fries. :) yummm.

I have a serious mayo addiction hahaha. Still hasnt changed but i got a lighter version.

added my pp to the calculator and only used 30 sof ar, my math isnt what it used to be.....

Hi Lostris. I'm here to subscribe after doing every diet under the sun and finally going back to weight watchers (although I do have more of an idea of what my body can and cannot deal with - fruit= yes! Starchy carbs regularly = no!)

I don't know how this happens but when I read your posts I read them in a Dutch accent in my head!!! (Is this just me???!)

I have a diary but it's on atkins , there's also one on SW, dukan, VLCD and 5:2. See? Tried every one going!!

Nice to e-meet you!

Kellmo xx

Hi Lostris. I'm here to subscribe after doing every diet under the sun and finally going back to weight watchers (although I do have more of an idea of what my body can and cannot deal with - fruit= yes! Starchy carbs regularly = no!)

I don't know how this happens but when I read your posts I read them in a Dutch accent in my head!!! (Is this just me???!)

I have a diary but it's on atkins , there's also one on SW, dukan, VLCD and 5:2. See? Tried every one going!!

Nice to e-meet you!

Kellmo xx
Hi kelmo

Thanks for subscribing, nice to meet you.

my accent, when speaking English isnt Dutch haha. I actually have a British accent. But you are very welcome reading my posts however you want ! Nice to see someone else pop by. :)

Do you have a WW diary too?

x

I'm still gonna read them in a (terrible!) Dutch accent though - it's like my brain won't do anything else!!

No, no WW diary as yet as I've got the app so I log everything on there and it seems pointless writing it all down twice... This may change though!

Xx

I'm still gonna read them in a (terrible!) Dutch accent though - it's like my brain won't do anything else!!

No, no WW diary as yet as I've got the app so I log everything on there and it seems pointless writing it all down twice... This may change though!

Xx
Makes sense. I have the app as well. It is quite handy, :) i use it a lot.

does your app crash after ios 7 update too? The Dutch ww app keeps crashing when you try to put in your WI numbers and they are too bloody slow fixing it. So annoying.

Dinner!
Potatoes 5pp
Kip krokant schnitzel 5pp
Mayo 1pp
Mushrooms 0pp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 72
Oh, nice to see there are more fussy cereal people.

i had shrimp croquettes and sauce, and tuna steak with wasabi mayo, salad and some french fries. :) yummm.

I have a serious mayo addiction hahaha. Still hasnt changed but i got a lighter version.

added my pp to the calculator and only used 30 sof ar, my math isnt what it used to be.....

Good choices! The shrimp croquettes and wasabi mayo sound very much up my street :)

You seem to have got back into the groove with things, are you feeling good to be back on plan?

Good choices! The shrimp croquettes and wasabi mayo sound very much up my street :)

You seem to have got back into the groove with things, are you feeling good to be back on plan?

It was very nice. Yes Ia m back in the groove, still need to get back into posting my food though. I keep forgetting to do that. I did take some pics of dinner, will add them to this post.

i am still very busy with work and my dad. He has a very important appointment with the doctor on Monday...... Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg