Let's try this again

Don't want to alarm you and can understand not wanting to tell your doctor in case he makes you stop, but gallstones are really common with rapid weight loss and it may be worth considering that. Again it seems unlikely after 4 days and may just be your body adjusting to the different ingredients in the packs and less food. I would speak to him though just to be on the safe side.

After I read your reply I booked an appointment straight away so thanks for that!

I have ongoing kidney issues since I was a child, I could feel it coming on since before I started s&s but it got so bad it went into my kidney. I didn't tell her I was on this :eek: very bold I know but I'm just so so in the right mindset now I'd hate to mess up when this is more than likely a completely separate issue :eek:

I'm on antibiotics for the week so that should sort me right out!

Just popping in to wish you lots of luck. Someone once said to me, it's not motivation or willpower you need, those will run out, it's determination. So the last few days, whenever I've felt slightly wobbly, I've riled myself up in a sort of aggressive "I CAN do this because I WANT to do it" way ..... Don't know if this will help, but it's working for me so far. It's stopping me seeing this as some kind of punishment for being fat, and more of a way to achieve what I really really want.

Anyway, very good luck and let us know how you're doing! I'm practically living on these boards at the moment!

Aw Thanks Pheonix!!
You're so bloody right though, motivation and will power do fade but I'm so determined to be the person I want to be!
I read my first post in this thread and I'm already feeling so much better about myself and it was only days ago so I can only imagine how I'll feel in a few weeks, months!

Day 5 and I've just had a peak at the scales and I'm VERY pleased but won't do official weigh until Sunday!!

So glad I started this, the change in my mood already is just unbelievable. I can't wait to see the stone brackets drop down :D

Well, the big weigh in is tomorrow and I can't believe HOW different I feel in a week. Not physically but mentally, I feel really positive, I'm not eating mounds of food then feeling guilty and horrible.
I'm able to make plans for months from now (gigs and shows etc) and KNOW that I'm going to be a lot smaller by then and not have to cancel or be upset because I look so horrible.

I feel so positive I just hope I can keep this up!

Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God!!!! 16lbs gone!! So the 5stone I ultimately want to lose is now 3st 12lbs! I'm so happy!!:D:D:D

Oh my days get you!!!! That's absolutely brilliant huge well done! I'm looking for a similar loss mines was 5 but I've lost some low carbing so hoping for about 4 stone ish! Well done again xx

Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God!!!!

16lbs gone!!

So the 5stone I ultimately want to lose is now 3st 12lbs!

I'm so happy!!:D:D:D

Wow wow wow, that is really fantastic, well done xx

Aw thanks everyone I'm chuffed!!
My jaw literally dropped, I was NOT expecting that at all!!

I don't feel any different but I know soon enough I'll start seeing little differences hopefully! :D:D

You definitely will. Are you keeping measurements of your waist, hips etc? I find that even if the scale isnt going down much the measurements are xx

You might be surprised xx

I have literally been jumping for joy!!
So most of my clothes are a size twenty but they've all got some kind of "give" in them. Like leggings, material dresses, long jumpers etc. Nothing with actually structure if you know what I mean, so really I wasn't a 20 at all I just really didn't want to start buying 22s!

Well I bought a winter coat I loved in Primark back in September in a 20, proper structured etc! Of course it didn't even nearly fit but I promised myself I'd be in it by the time I needed a coat.
I just tried it on and it fits lovely!!! It's so flattering, I can throw away the ratty black cardigan with a hole in it that I've been wearing as a form of coat/jacket!

I'm so so so so happy right now, it's from a normal shop. The last coat that ever fitted me what a materially one from New Look in a 22, and stretched at that!! Other than that I've always just been frozen through winters because no coats that were in any way stylish ever fit me!!

Yay that's great news, bring on the smaller clothes xx

Back