Let's try this again

Thanks guys!!!
So glad for you Clin :D

I've lost my mojo a bit tonight, not going to cheat but just lost my excitement or something. Hopefully it comes back tomorrow, I'm exhausted so it could be that!!

Just think about how well you're doing and I hope the mojo comes back with a vengeance by tomorrow x

Thanks jewel, I've just weighed myself to try make myself feel better and I'm 2lbs bloody up!!! How on earth can that be possible? Oh I feel devastated I've stuck to plan completely :what:

That will be from all the water and shakes from today though x

I'm so emotionally drained, firstly I foolishly decided to do my own spin on a lifestyle day. So I've had two packs and.....I'm really embarrassed but might as well fess up and move on.. a chicken kebab tray without chips :banghead::banghead:
I know, I know it's just a massive big cheat and I feel so stupid but strangely I think I'm still ketosis.

Not worth it whatsoever, and then my ex came down (with food and drink) and because of my cheat earlier I was all set to do it with a bang when he started telling me about his week.
How he was out here till 2 in the morning, in this friends house, that friends out (ten minutes walk away) and I just thought what am I DOING?!?? Sabotaging everything for an evening of this!! I texted him during the week very upset and at the end of my tether when my daughter was being difficult and I got a reply the next day saying hope she was better today.
No support whatsoever, yet he was in friends houses right beside us. Never even enquired about her all week.

Sorry for ranting but I need to get all this out so I can't forget about it when he makes a little tiny bit of effort. It's not even about him though, it's about me. I need to take these steps in moving on with my life seriously and losing weight is a major major factor in that. I need to keep my motivation whatever it takes, this is around the time I fell off the wagon on my last attempt so I have to power through!

It's very easy to cheat and you're certainly not the first or the last to do it. It's what you do now that matters. Draw a line under it and carry on, don't fret about it. Sorry your ex isnt supportive, if you don't rely on him he can't let you down x

Weigh day and I'm up a pound!! :thumbdown:

Hardly surprising really but I'm going to look at the positives. 1- I'm in ketosis so no hunger whatsoever 2- I've still got two weeks until Christmas so I can still weigh what I had hoped to weigh by Christmas day, if I keep going! 3- My new months worth of delivery arrived so I don't have to force down the shakes and meals I don't like anymore (caramel shake and chilli meal I'm looking at you!)

I was out yesterday at a children's party then to bring my little one to see her granny (partners mam) and dare I say it I felt I looked a lot better than usual. I was wearing a size 18 dress that I was hoping would fit by Christmas but it fits now, and boots that were a bit too tight on the calf which fit now too!
I had a bit more confidence than usual too and it felt really nice.

Next week I WILL see the new stone bracket!! :)

That's a great attitude, it would be very easy to dwell on the gain but you're looking forward instead. Well done xx

Thanks for the support, it can't be very inspiring reading the diary of a struggler!

I was feeling a bit down about pushing my goal further away when I realised, I lost 16lbs the first week when I would have been delighted with half a stone. So in the grand scheme of things I'm still where I want to be if that makes sense, it's really just a way of looking at it so I don't feel like a failure because that would be detrimental to me.

You just have to think, there's no way you would have lost that amount had you not being doing the diet xx

You are no way a failure. This diet is TOUGH! This must be my zillionth restart, but I'm not a failure, and nor are you. We just persevering!

Chin up and put your heart into whatever you do - if it's not this now, try something else and have another go in Jan. There's no limit to the amount of times you're allowed to restart!

Agreed ^^^^ xx

Your support really really means so much girls thanks.

OK so another not so great day today, two shakes and one bad but carb free meal.

Really need a good day tomorrow to get me back on track, I need to keep reading inspirational stories on here!!

Good morning!!

I've decided to take control of this sh!t, pardon my French!!
I started 2 and a bit weeks ago at 20stone 5lbs (it's hurts like HELL to write that but I need to be realistic here)
Today I'm 19stone 3lbs. I NEED to see the 18 bracket, I haven't seen that for a while and I haven't seen the 17s since before I had my daughter!!

Let's do this!!

I met my dad yesterday and he looked so overweight and unhealthy (he's only in his 50s and has already had stroke and his father died at 60 of a heart attack)
so I really need to start reducing all my risk factors!

You're so right Clin, it made me feel really sad. My mam died a couple of years ago from smoking and that made me quit so I have to cop onto myself!!
You've actually reminded me, when I started, my knees ached going up the stairs and they don't anymore (don't ask how, when they're carrying over 19st)

Feeling determined again, Thanks so much, I don't know how yous listen to my moaning!!

Back