Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Sounds like there are a few of us looking for the additional health benefits. It'll be really interesting to see how we all improve on the scales, in our mood and our energy levels.

Well DH commented tonight that I seem to have more energy lately. So maybe that is one of the benefits and it is working.

woohoooo that's got to be a plus hasn't it? and he would notice straight away.

Got on the scales this morning and they have hardly moved despite having less than 400 calories yesterday, so TOTM must be lurking, this always happens to me and I get very disheartened even though I know the reason why..... so will probably have a gain this week, but should drop okay next week.... I am prepared.

Sitting here eating my cheesy bacon roll atm.

You're a smart cookie sit it out!!! I am sure it will come right soon, I hate when aunt Flo is due to come it messes with my head and everything. Enjoy your UP day hun my catties might arrive today then preorder tonight whoop whoop :)

passionflower said:
You're a smart cookie sit it out!!! I am sure it will come right soon, I hate when aunt Flo is due to come it messes with my head and everything. Enjoy your UP day hun my catties might arrive today then preorder tonight whoop whoop :)

Aunt Flo lol!!!

I really used to have an Auntie Flo, she was my nan's sister!!

i have just read your diary i am so glad i did, one of the reasons the programme appealed to me was the bit about this helping illnesses, like you i have inflammation with lupus and psoriatic arthritis, i am interested to see if your bloods show a reduction in esr levels, also the meds i have to take affect my levels in my kidneys and liver so hopefully this will ease up, my bloods are done monthly so will keep an update on that in my diary. how fab would it be to not have to take the dreaded steroids now and then which cause a moonface. if this diet really does this what a total lifechanging thing this would be apart from the obvious weightloss.

Ohh I've got psoriatic arthritis too :O

Hey chick how's you today?no catty's got delivered yesterday ((boo hiss)) so I am hoping today xx

Morning, hope you have a good day today, I am expecting a visit at some point soon too, but lately have been a bit all over the shop its a blinkin nuisance isn't it grrr x

Hey chick how's you today?no catty's got delivered yesterday ((boo hiss)) so I am hoping today xx

Awwww, do you know how excited I am about these flipping catalogues!! Boo that you haven't got them yet. Some Demos have haven't they.... lol

Morning, hope you have a good day today, I am expecting a visit at some point soon too, but lately have been a bit all over the shop its a blinkin nuisance isn't it grrr x

I never know when mine is going to happen either, hasn't yet, but I get heavy eyed too beforehand and I feel that too, so any day now, just hope the bloating goes and I lose some weight.

Okay WI today after UP day yesterday and I actually have lost some weight, well okay only 0.2lb but it is something especially after an UP day, but it it still 2.4 lb up since my last WI, but I do have today and Friday as DD before WI Saturday so things could change.

Another thing is that I filled all my details in on the Johnson website and my DD calories were 383 which I have been sticking to for 2 weeks now as it says the first 2 weeks are important, but now I am worried about upping the calories to 500 on a DD. Any thoughts?

I know I had to wait a few days to place an order for other things so didn't order them when they went live, I still hoped I could wing a Tuesday delivery but not to be LOL.

I want the in colours.... lol!!

They are fab aren't they? ordered the lot last night I was still up at blimmen 1. :eek:

Thats it, thats it, rub it in!!

THEY'RE HERE!! will pop one in post today for you and some in colour yummies :D

Oooooh, thanks so much, cannot wait!!

Okay so today is down day. Trying to think of what to have for dinner tomorrow on my up day and nothing is coming to mind. There is nothing I fancy. How weird!!

Off to A&E now with my grandson who has hit his head so bad he has burst some small blood vessels in his eyes. Hope he is okay.

oh honey so much for not going out again, poor thing hope he is going to be ok. How about a yummy lasagna for tomorrow

Back