Linda's JUDDD Diary...

We lived near Chepstow hardly Wales I know as we were so close to the bridge, however i loved it and would move back in a heartbeat. I miss Cardiff shopping and the Celtic Manor for a posh function and golf for hubby :)
My sister lives just outside Cardiff, Celtic Manor is fab, only been to one event there though, would love to go again , we are Near Swansea x

Food for today.

Breakfast. 20g porridge made with water and 44g of fat free Greek yoghurt and 30g blueberries.

Lunch. 1 slice WW bread with 10g chocolate Philadelphia. 1 apricots and a sugar free jelly.

Dinner. 2 slices WW bread. 40g wafer thin ham. 1 small tomato. 1 apricot and 1 sugar free jelly tub.

100 g full fat milk for countless coffees and loads of sparkling water.

Total calories. 500. Go me!!!

So I am a bit unsure now..... the first week I did JUDDD I alternated days so even at the weekend I alternated, not having 2 UP days together. Last week because I wanted to swap my UP days around I did do 2 UP days together and this week I have STS. Now this could be because of TOTM but it could also be because of the 2 UP days, (I did lose less than a pound on SnS on TOTM week) so not sure what to do now..... I also ate more than the 383 calories suggested on my DD on the Johnson website so maybe this had something to do with it...

As you may of guessed it was official WI today and I STS (well actually I had a gain of 0.2lb so rounding it down makes a STS).

Haven't eaten much today but about to rectify that with Pimms and pizza. Woohoo

I think a STS is good concidering the TOTM issue!!
If I were you I would stick to the 2 x UD's this weekend and see what happens next WI. If you are unhappy then, reduce the weekends to alternate or you could concider an ID as suggested elsewhere.
After my 2 week alternating I intend to stick to M/W/F DD's of about 500 cal, Tue and Thurs ID's of about 1200 and then Sat and Sun Up days where I will plan to eat out whenever I want, or go for drinks with friends or have a take away.
At the moment for me, coming from SW, an UD feels like a cheat day which equils over eating for me. However, I think once I get into the swing of it a bit more, I will be happy to just have a high cal meal and not be thinking about having 3 meals and treats totally off! - This if course is all in theory and What I say and What I do have been different sometimes lol xx

Ok. Well after eating tons of pizza last night I have decided to have a DD today. Lots of water too as it is so hot here.

Was really pleased yesterday as I ordered a couple of dresses from Joe Brown for my grand daughters christening in 2 weeks time. I ordered a maxi dress and a dress/top to wear with leggings/trousers as I never wear dresses and am normally too short for maxi dresses. The last stuff I ordered from Joe Brown I ordered in a size 20. But the maxi dress was only available in a 16 so ordered both in a 16. They came yesterday and both fit really well and the maxi dress is not too long. So keeping the maxi dress. So pleased.

Great stuff hon I love Joe Brown stuff. Have a fabby DD

Ok. So change to today's DD which is now an UD. Had a coffee and went to church armed with a diet coke and fizzy water. Church had decided to do breakfast for everyone. Cereal which I avoided as I don't like crunchy nut cornflakes. But I couldn't resist the bacon rolls. Oh well most of you have 2 UDs at weekends and still lose weight so fingers crossed for me too.

Yeah don't worry about it!!
This is why I love this diet as its not ruined and yr living an actual life!! ;-) cx

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Subscribing and having a read through...hope you don't mind.
It's so friendly over here! X

So here are my WI's since Saturday...

Saturday 191.4 (Official WI, STS)
Sunday 193.6 (Post UD + 2.2lb)
Monday 193.6 (Post UD +2.2lb)

So not too bad as yesterday was going to be a DD but my willpower and the bacon sarnie wrecked that, plus the Ben and Jerry's half a big tub of ice-cream was very yummy too.... not to mention the Pimms and Lemondade, so really pleased that I didn't gain anything on my 2nd UP day.....

That looks promising lovely. I am sure the scales are heading down this week xxx

Not gaining after a 2nd up is a big bonus, looking good for this week, have a good day hun x

Well yesterday I didn't eat until evening when I had a sandwich, bag of crisps and a slim a soup, total calories 376. Drunk tons of water and a couple of cans of coke zero during the day.

Saturday 191.4 (Official WI, STS)
Sunday 193.6 (Post UD + 2.2lb)
Monday 193.6 (Post UD 0)
Tuesday 192.6 (post DD -1lb)

So still 1.2lb up on last weeks WI, not sure what is going on as the first 2 weeks the weight dropped off and I expected it to this week too due to post TOTM.

Anyway, off to have my hair done, hopefully this will cheer me up!!

Oh yeah you will do this Linda, I resisted weigh ing today .. so far so I am hoping that I can keep it up till Saturday morning. Have a fab day being pampered. xx

Have decided to try and eat a bit healthier on UP days, have managed to work out something at just under 2000 calories today, hopefully I will stick to it, might have a glass of Pimms and Lemonade later but it is diet lemonade.... lol....

Feel much better now I have had my hair done, I am trying to grow it, but it is now shoulder length and flicks up all over the place even 10 minutes after I straighten it, so it is driving me mad and I have nearly had it cut off several times..... my hairdresser says another 2 inches and I will have got through that awful stage of growing it..... I hope so!!

Back