Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

You really are doing well with the whole gym thing. I would love to join one but don't think I would have the time to go :(. Going to try swimming a couple of times a week instead.

Have a good workout!

Bumblebum
x

Sunday 31st Oct - 1hr CV and 30 mins toning stuff... going back to bed now blooming knackard!!!

I can add my food if people are interested, I eat really boring stuff and I guess the cals becaused I can't be bothered to count properly... I'm probably the worst calorie counter on here, lol!!!

I can add my food if people are interested, I eat really boring stuff and I guess the cals becaused I can't be bothered to count properly... I'm probably the worst calorie counter on here, lol!!!
lol funny....... guess the calories but it's working for ya.
i eat boring too, need to spice it up abit,

By popular demand... well... Shanny asked...

Here is todays fodder:

Breakfast: Special K 30g
Lunch: Tesco breaded garlic chicken breast with corgette, red onion, green pepper and mushrooms fried in fry-lite, garlic and mixed herbs.
Snack: half a blooming cadbury's caramel... stupid men!!!
Dinner: 2 Tesco half fat sausages, scrambled egg made with just whites, WW baked beans and mushrooms fried in fry-lite.

No idea how many calories, I'd guess about 1500, it would have been less if I hadn't of caved into the cadbury goodness!!!

By popular demand... well... Shanny asked...

Here is todays fodder:

Breakfast: Special K 30g
Lunch: Tesco breaded garlic chicken breast with corgette, red onion, green pepper and mushrooms fried in fry-lite, garlic and mixed herbs.
Snack: half a blooming cadbury's caramel... stupid men!!!
Dinner: 2 Tesco half fat sausages, scrambled egg made with just whites, WW baked beans and mushrooms fried in fry-lite.

No idea how many calories, I'd guess about 1500, it would have been less if I hadn't of caved into the cadbury goodness!!!
hehehehe hehehe thanx hun looks tasty too me and even the choc bar fits in well.!!:D

same again tomorrow aswell.xx:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Something similar... but definately minus the choccy bar!!!

Right... off to the gym for a cheeky morning session! Good morning everybody, blooming monday again!!! x

Thanks Bumblebum, just a short work out to get the blood pumping!

Monday 1st Nov - 30 mins CV... I've also booked to do Zumba later at 8pm

Oh, it's great that you're posting the food as well;) And your food isn't boring, actually it sounds yummy :p

Nice workouts Lindsey!

Lindsey's Gym and Fodder Diary.

Fodder today:

Breakfast: Special K and semi skimmed milk.
Lunch: Prawn and Salad Wrap with thai sweet chilli sauce. Quavers.
Dinner: 3 Fish Fingers, mixed veg with thai sweet chilli sauce and extra light philidelphia for dipping.
Snacks: handful of haribo sweets over the day, our office is dreadful for naughty things and I am crap at resisting!!!

Just finished my dinner, I hope it goes down in time for my Zumba class later.

Is everyone else having a good day?

x

Zumba was awsome, knackard now... think I might have a day off tomorrow :)

Morning everyone. Zumba has killed me! I have dodgy hips and I can feel that one of them is slightly dislocated, going to have a hot bath and hope it goes back into place some time today. So......

Tuesday 2nd Nov - Definate rest day!!!!!!

How is everyone else?

x

Everyone says Zumba is an ace class! Well done hun....I'm good thanks :) Back from Chester and hoping the damage isnt too bad on WI day after all the walking we did....

Everyone says Zumba is an ace class! Well done hun....I'm good thanks :) Back from Chester and hoping the damage isnt too bad on WI day after all the walking we did....

I love Zumba, used to do it twice a week, but at £5 a go and the £4 I spent on circuit training it got too expensive. Now it's included in my membership and works out much better, plus if I miss the class I can still get to the gym.

I love Chester, I really want to go shopping there when I reach goal, great city!!!

When is weigh in day for you, do you have enough time for damage limitation?

Back