Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I'm zumbaing at 7:30 tonight can't wait to shake the fat away lol. X

Get rest Lindsey x

Have you been before? I love it, any excuse to shake my booty!!!

Zumba sounds rather too vigorous for my liking!!!:eek: Think I will stick to nice gentle swimming lol!

lol!!! I like swimming too, but Zumba burns so many calories in one hour, I'll never be able to swim fast enough to match that!!!

Fodder for today:

Breakfast: scrambled egg whites and smoked salmon.
Lunch: Ham and salad (no dressing).
Dinner: DOMINOS!!! YUMMY!!!

I have a naughty day during the week and one at the weekend... well when I say naughty day I mean I'm good all day so I can be naughty for dinner, I'm sure I've gone right up to my 2000 cals limit, but I also have a huge pizza smile on my face!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

I hope everyone has had a good day.

xxx

Mmmmm pizza :) WI in day is Friday so hopefully enough time to do some damage limitation. I said the same as you, when I am at target I want to go back shopping there!

Oh my, pizza is one of my weaknesses too. But don't worry Lindsey you'll burn it on zumba classes for sure ;)

Your workouts sound great, you deserve that rest day :p

Oh you're making me jealous....would kill for a pizza right now!:( Weigh in day is Saturday so think I may treat myself saturday night!:D

I don't blame you for having a day when you treat yourself to a nice dinner...life would get very boring if we deprived ourselves of everything.

I ordered a fancy dress costume on ebay for my friends birthday on 20th November. I opened the packet and thought "crap it's far too small". Just tried it on and yes it is a little tight but nothing a few pounds and some toning at the gym won't fix. I'm so pleased, but isn't it funny how my brain hasn't caught up with my new waistline yet!

I'm still aching from Zumba, but hoping a little work out tonight will loosen my tight muscles. Also intending to eat well to make up for my Dominos session last night. I'll update you all later.

How is everyone else doing today?

xxx

Congrats Lindsey, must have been a great feeling when the costume fit :)

Doing OK today so far, been on my Wii Fit plus and going gym later....can you see my halo?? ;-))

I've just got in from work, been at it since 8am... If I give the gym a miss for some wii time will you all forgive me???? x

Oh you're so funny lindsey:) yes, we forgive you:p

You've been doing a nice job anyway, so you'll rock that dress on 20th ;)

Wed 3rd Nov - 30 mins wii.

Fodder for today:
Breakfast: Special K and Semi-Skimmed Milk.
Lunch: Chicken Breast, Salad, Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Dinner: Pork Loin, Mixed Green Veg, Gravy.
Snack: handful of Peanut M&M's... I blame my colleagues, lol!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day. x

See, you say your foods boring, but it actually sounds really nice to me :) I'm a bit of a sweet thai chilli sauce freak so the chicken salad sounded yum :)

Thanks guys, I suppose it's boring to me because I've been eating it all non-stop for 6 months, lol!!!

Thurs 4th Nov - Waiting for my dinner to go down then I'm off to the gym for an hour.

Fodder for today:
Breakfast: one slice of toast (no milk this morning so had to reach for the bread) with extra light philidelphia and smoked salmon.
Lunch: Three fish fingers, salad and thai sweet chilli sauce.
Dinner: Red onion, yellow pepper, mushrooms, smoked ham all fried up in some fry-lite then stirred in some extra light philidelphia.

How is everyone else today? x

I really like your food diary Lindsey, it's all kinda the same stuff I eat. I'm sure you said you were crap with vegetables - doesn't look like it to me chick :) xx

Good with veggies, crap with fruit, yuck!!! lol!!!

Good with veggies, crap with fruit, yuck!!! lol!!!

Wow Lindsey, I really don't understand how people can hate fruits, they are so tasty. I eat fruits everyday and I can't imagine my life without it. Today, for example I ate 2 kiwis, two oranges and one mango. they are all so sweet, yummy:p

Just for curiosity, why don't you enjoy fruits, is it the texture or the taste?

Hi Hun told ya it's all good to add your food diary too lol.
I haven't done any exercise since Zumba Tuesday. How bad hope to be motivTed again.

Are u looking forward to weigh in satday ?? X

Back