Little Pink Dress ...

Struggling struggling struggling struggling

Ill update my good diary when i get to a proper computer

You have snacks eat the snacks!
Drink water!

Youre doing really well, everyone struggles and its writing on here that keeps me going. Its so nice to see that people have replied!

I have the magic pancakes for breakfast you might like them - leave your porridge oats allowance (25g I think but not too sure) in a muller light of your choice over night or for a good few hours, then mix in 2 eggs and fry to make pancakes - I add a little sweetener to the mix too.
I then serve with fruit and yogurt.

When I have made them I tend to make little ones and do a stack - it makes so many I share them with my mum - so then we have only used 1/2 our HEB each so can have an alpen light bar later on - usually when everyone at work is having tea and cake!

If you have time on a morning two lightly toasted small bread (400g) spread with lowlow (half a tub is HEA and you wont need anywhere near that!) piled with spinach and grilled bacon! yummmm yummmm yummm

Generally im running late and end up with beans or eggs on toast then have no superfree which isn't good - that's my total downfall lack of the superfree!

You have snacks eat the snacks!
Drink water!

Youre doing really well, everyone struggles and its writing on here that keeps me going. Its so nice to see that people have replied!

I have the magic pancakes for breakfast you might like them - leave your porridge oats allowance (25g I think but not too sure) in a muller light of your choice over night or for a good few hours, then mix in 2 eggs and fry to make pancakes - I add a little sweetener to the mix too.
I then serve with fruit and yogurt.

When I have made them I tend to make little ones and do a stack - it makes so many I share them with my mum - so then we have only used 1/2 our HEB each so can have an alpen light bar later on - usually when everyone at work is having tea and cake!

If you have time on a morning two lightly toasted small bread (400g) spread with lowlow (half a tub is HEA and you wont need anywhere near that!) piled with spinach and grilled bacon! yummmm yummmm yummm

Generally im running late and end up with beans or eggs on toast then have no superfree which isn't good - that's my total downfall lack of the superfree!

Emma thank you so much this has really helped me ... Im going to try both these new receipes! This week im going to try and make liads of new receipes and freeze them so I have NO excuse

Ok im up, im fresh, and I am ready for my day! I'll be cooking up a storm today and making sure this week is fool proof! I'll be weighing in tmw even if I have had a bad week... So here goes!

HEXA: Milk/Cheese
HEXB: WW Pitta Bread

SYNS: 0.5
EXERCISE:

Breakfast:
Muller greek style yogurt (0.5)

Lunch:

WW Pitta braed
Ham
Cheese
Tomato Puree
Mushrooms
Salad

Dinner:
Waiting for a reply to this thread
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/325890-big-magazine-favour.html so I can make the Tomato/Bacon Tagaletlie

Snacks: List of snack to choose from today
Egg
Yogurt (0.5 Syns)
Sweet Chilli Crisp (4 syns)
SW Chips
Salad

Drinks:
NAS Orange
2 x Coffee, Milk, and Sugar 2 syns)

2.5 down :) ... Very pleased after the "struggle" :)

WEEK 2 day 1 :bliss:100% DAY

HEXB: 2 x Hi-fi Rocky Road Bar

SYNS: 7.5
EXERCISE: 20 min walk

Breakfast:

Muller greek style yogurt (0.5 syn)
Bananas and Strawberries
Lunch:
Low fat noodles with chicken thighs
Banana

Dinner

Tomato, Mushroom and Bacon Tagliatelle with cheese
Garlic Bread Slice (6 syns)

Snacks:
2 x Hi-fi Rocky Road Bar

Drinks:
Water 2 x glasses
Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (1 syn)

I DID IT ....my first 100% day! I am so proud of my self and I'm soooo full :)

Last edited:
WEEK 2 day 2

HEXB: 2 x hi fi bars

SYNS: Lost Count
:wave_cry:

Breakfast:

Omlette with butter and cheese
(1)
Banana

Lunch:

Low fat noodles
Mexican chicken slices

Dinner

Spicy Chicken veg with pasta

Snacks:
2 x Hi-fi Rocky Road Bar
Went a bit crazy on the crackers and cheese and didn;t keep **** of the syns :(

Drinks:
Water 2 x glasses

11:00 : Had a late breakfast as I'm going to Asda to shop for this weeks lunches... worse thing I could have done is set off hungry! Omlette was NICE as I used butter instead of fry light... if I make sure it's food I like I don't mind using extra syns to make i'm enjoying my food! The more I enjoy my main meals the less 'syn snacking' I will do in between. So here's to another 100% day :)

23:00 : Crackers Cheese and even sneaked some squirty cream on my hi fi bars
:tomato:

Last edited:

WEEK 2 day 3

HEXB: 2 x hi fi bars

SYNS: 2

Breakfast:

Omlette with butter and cheese
(1)
Banana

Lunch:

Home made Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice (made with Tomatoes and butter (1)

Dinner

Bacon, mushroom and Tomato Pasta
1 slice garlic bread (6)

Snacks:
2 x Hi-fi Rocky Road Bar
Went a bit crazy on the crackers and cheese and didn't keep track of the syns :(

Drinks:
Water 2 x glasses

Last edited:
Hello you,
Thank you so much for the comment thing you sent/did it was lovely!

Im glad youre feeling in the right zone - if you read my diary you will see I have been far from any sort of zone lol but as of today I am queen of the zone!!

You've been a little bit naughty but nothing too bad - just keep drinking the water! On that note I shall go and fill by bottle up!
x

WEEK 3

HEXB: WW Pitta Bread

SYNS: 5

Breakfast:

3 egg omlette with ham mushrooms butter and cheese
(2)

Lunch:

Chicken drumsticks mixed leaves cucumber sweet peppers spring onion and new potatoes ( I mixed the salad in garlic peri peri sauce from nandos, will check syns later)
Tangerine

Dinner

Pasta Bake peppers cucumber spring onion sweetcorn WW Pitta Bread
Pears

Snacks:
Banana

Drinks:
Water 2 x glasses
Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (3 syn)

Last edited:
Week 1
Day 1

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: 208g Baxters Spicy Parsnip Soup

SYNS: 22.5/15 :(

Breakfast:
25g Granola (5 syns)
Bananas
Strawberries

50g Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (0.5 syn)

Lunch:
200g Baxters Spicy Parsnip Soup
Donut peach
Dinner:
Salad with Kraft Fat free Salad Dressing
Chicken Thigh Mccain Jacket Potato(1 syn)

Snacks:
2 x Belvita Honey and Nut (6 syns)
2 x salt and vinegar velvet crunch crisp (8 syns)

Drinks:
Sparkling Water with NAS Orange

11:00 My breakfast was amazing but the granola is so high in syns will have to find a lower alternative... such a lovely breakfast idea
14:30 Was worried half a tin of soup would not be filling but I'm struggling to get through it! I'm going to have to learn to make a free version myself it is lovely
15:30 Something else I have noticed ... my coffee tastes so much better with skimmed milk #result

20:00 Just had a lovely dinner! I am nice and full! I deserved that after doing a Tesco shop at dinner time (never again) I wanted to buy the whole shop and craved EVERYTHING got away with just giving into a pack of Velvet Crunch at 4 syns bringing me over my daily allowance! If I had done what I really wanted to do O would have gone over my weekly allowance easily!

Hi! Just reading through your diary and thought I'd leave any comments as I go (so forgive me if someone has already replied..).

In relation to granola, I sometimes have alpen light (30g is heb) and it is very nice. Not really enough on its own but I always mix in berries and yogurt too :D

Hello, just thought id see how youre getting on? I had quite a naughty weekend but could of been worse so starting again from today! x

Where are you?! Hope you've not been as naughty as me!! x

New Year

New Start

Starting today and once I have finished this post I will be getting dressed for a run

Short sweet and serious

WEEK 1 Day 4

HEXA: Semi Skimmed Milk
HEXB: Hovis Wholemeal x 1

SYNS: 10

EXERCISE: 25 min Run / 20 min walk

Breakfast:

Banana
Wholemeal Toast
Bacon Egg
Butter (2)
Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)

Lunch:

Tuna/Pasta/Chilli/Sweetcorn/SpringOnion/Lighter than light mayo x 2Tbls (1)
Orange
Zero Fanta
Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)

Dinner
Lamb Chop
Mashed potato
Margerine(1)
Brocilli
Carrots

Snacks:
Hoops and Crosses (4.5)

Last edited:
I actually got out of my bed at 6:50am and went for a 25 mins run on Tuesday. I was so proud of myself. I'm doing interval running and it really really hurts at the moment. its was only my second run outside. I know its never goinf to be comfortable but I hope it at least becomes bareable. The rest of my body seems fine but my calves burn so badly. I'm not giving up though...i'm ona roll :)

Back