Little Pink Dress ...

HI. I found your thread through the Whats New section. I felt compelled to subscribe as I was born a Sale Girl.

Well done on your restart. You should be so proud of yourself and the running too. Inspiring xx

I will be following your progress. If you every need to vent or help let me know. I love avoiding work and reading on here :)

xx

Ooooh a fellow Sale girl. Don't expect too much I'm a weak player at this slimming thing but I am determined to never give up. I love full fat food and detest exercise which is never a good combination. I always come back to slimming world because it pushes me to cook wholesome fresh meals and I love that about the plan. I just want to be able to stick to the plan enough to achieve my goals.

It's nice to know someone is here reading :)

Ooooh a fellow Sale girl. Don't expect too much I'm a weak player at this slimming thing but I am determined to never give up. I love full fat food and detest exercise which is never a good combination. I always come back to slimming world because it pushes me to cook wholesome fresh meals and I love that about the plan. I just want to be able to stick to the plan enough to achieve my goals.

It's nice to know someone is here reading :)

I love a good snoop in the diary section. You never know what your gonna find. hee hee hee. SW is great. I'm the same I always come back. I find that I tend to hang out in the Red/green programme rather then the EE plan. Old school.

I though Sale was a predominant WW area. I cant remember seeing any SW growing up!! mind you I've probably got a few more years on you lol..

I'm sure your going to do well. Coming back on here is the starting point and you've done that. You've resurrected your old diary and got straight on plan. You've done the hard bit :)
xx

And like I said I'm here if you need help. Honest butt wooping if needed help. xxx

3lb down very happy :) I missed Mondays weigh in so it's a midweek weigh in!

No I have the challenge of trying to have a loss by Monday evening ...

I can do it

3lb down very happy :) I missed Mondays weigh in so it's a midweek weigh in! No I have the challenge of trying to have a loss by Monday evening ... I can do it

Well done hunny xxx

Thank you :)

WEEK 2 Day 1

HEXA: Semi Skimmed Milk/ low fat cheese
HEXB:

SYNS: 7

EXERCISE: 25 min Run / 20 min walk

Breakfast:

Omlette with cheese/ham/spring onion/chillies/Butter (2)
Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)
Plum
Tangerine

Lunch:

Zero Fanta
Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)

Dinner
Tandoori chicken/Rice/Spinach

Snacks:
2 choc fingers (3)

Lost another 1/2 lb at tonight weigh in! Feel motivated for this week.. Was going to order a Chinese for my "post weigh in" treat but decided to make tandoori chicken and let it cook while I was at group... Start as I mean to go on .... Oooooooh excited

Lost another 1/2 lb at tonight weigh in! Feel motivated for this week.. Was going to order a Chinese for my "post weigh in" treat but decided to make tandoori chicken and let it cook while I was at group... Start as I mean to go on .... Oooooooh excited

Well done. Enjoy the tandoori chicken xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another 2lb down :)

3 x 100% days in a row and a syn count so far of 35

I am proud of myself so far this week

Glad to see your posting again xx Keep it up xxx your doing so well xxx

Struggling so much .... :(

Burst into tears at group today... It was so embarrassing but everyone was so supportive! I'm just glad I stayed instead of hiding away and struggling alone...

Caught back up to starting weight so my loss so far is 1lb!

To do:
Always have a bag packed with fresh gym clothes

Always have a cooked SW meal frozen or fresh

Count at a religiously even if I go over my weeks allowance (including the subs straight free weigh in)

Buy HiFi bars or Alpen Bars in bulk - to stop those choc cravings

Only buy low syn crisp

Take it one meal at a time ( 21 meals in week) one bad meal is not the end of the world

Let my NO be NOOOO!

April Week 2
Day 1
HEXA: Milk
HEXB: 1 slice of wholemeal

SYNS: 14
EXERCISE:

Breakfast:
Scrambled Egg with 1 tsp butter (2) Toast Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)
Lunch:Lambs lettuce, Cucumber, Spring onion, Sweet peppers, Chicken, Salad Cream (5) Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)
Dinner: Chicken Pasta Tomatoes, Onions, Mushrooms
Snacks: Grapes, Orange, Banana
2 x Snack Biscuits (5) and very worth it YUMMMM

Had a good day but by the time I got home I was so hungry I had two portions of my dinner and resisted with all my night a buttered bagel :)

Well done Jodie :)

Last edited:
April Week 2
Day 2
HEXB: 1 slice of wholemeal

SYNS:
EXERCISE: Early morning rub (C25K W2D2)

Breakfast:
Scrambled Egg, bacon, 2 x Toast (4), with 1 tsp butter (2) Toast Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)
Lunch:Lambs lettuce, Cucumber, Spring onion, Sweet peppers, Chicken, Salad Cream (3) Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)
Dinner: Chicken Pasta Tomatoes, Onions, Mushrooms
Snacks: Grapes, Orange, Banana

Having quite a good weekend in terms of eating but so far I am maintaining... Hopefully it will turn into a loss by Monday at 5pm

Did not mange to get to the gym today as I had a 4 hour driving lesson, then went for a meal and now I am too tired to do anything.

Bath, Book, and Bedtime

I have a day off so I'm going for an early weigh in so I can relax the rest of the day.

I'm going to wear gym clothes and hope for a rush of motivation to hit the gym straight after. I didn't manage to go on Saturday but did a Sunday long walk with my son instead :)

I'm hoping for 2lb this week just to kick start me into a very slow April so far.

See you on the other side.

Lost 1.5lb which I am happy with. Came straight home and filled my slow cooker with: Cabbage Potatoes Onion Mixed herbs Bovril cube I'll blend it and use it as a soup for when I get really hungry while cooking dinner. I'm not going to freeze it though it always ends up a horrible texture when I defrost.... Off to the gym for day 1 of week 3 of my couch 2 5K I'm a happy bunny :)

April Week 3 Day 1
HEXB:
SYNS: ??
EXERCISE: C25K W3D1

Breakfast: 2 x Coffee/Milk/Sugar (1)

Lunch: SW Paprika Pork and Rice, Muller Greek style coconut & vanilla yogurt (0.5), Apple

Dinner: SW Chill and Rice

Mum came round with wine and nibbles... I couldn't resist! Oh well onwards and upwards

Snacks: Wine and nibbles with humours

Last edited:
Back