Little Pink Dress ...

Today is the day of my driving test and my last day off work. All the jobs I needed to do round te house need doing today so I'm feeling under pressure.

So nervous so I have only managed a coffee and a cup of soup so far...

April Week 3 Day 2
HEXA: Milk
HEXB:
SYNS: 38.5 :eek:
EXERCISE: Rest Day

Breakfast: 2 x Coffee/Milk/Sugar (2)

Lunch: Potato and cabbage soup

Dinner: SW Chill and Rice

Snacks:
Half a tub of swwet chilli humous (11.5)
Half a pack of lightly salted toilla chips (25)

Last edited:
PASSED :) soooooo happy

Think I have celebrated with food and drinks a bit too much ... However I have a chance to pull it all back as instead of getting weighed bank hol Mon I'll be getting weighed the following Sat it will mean I only have two days till the following weigh in but at least I can avoid a gain from my "celebrating" still so so happy I passed

Subscribing and well done you on your driving test !!!!! How you doing ? X

Thank you and welcome to my roller coaster weightloss ride haha

Woke up this morning had a sneaky weigh in and I'm miraculously the same weight I weighed in at on Monday.

Came to work to an Easter Egg on my desk GREAT Hahahaha

How are you?

Thank you and welcome to my roller coaster weightloss ride haha Woke up this morning had a sneaky weigh in and I'm miraculously the same weight I weighed in at on Monday. Came to work to an Easter Egg on my desk GREAT Hahahaha How are you?
Well done on the sneaky weigh in, I had two yes two takeaways last week and still managed to lose 2-1/2lb so I think a little bit of bad ;-) does you good..... So go for the egg, you deserve it after passing your test... I certainly will be having mine the weekend :)...... Trying to be Syn free today, how about you..... Xx

Went for dinner with a friend last night! I didn't know she has lost weight and did not even recognise her. She looked fantastic honestly! I nearly started crying. She is tiny!

I should feel motivated but I feel like a failure.

This morning I am doing a shopping list and then going for my second day if week 3 if C25K

Went for dinner with a friend last night! I didn't know she has lost weight and did not even recognise her. She looked fantastic honestly! I nearly started crying. She is tiny!

I should feel motivated but I feel like a failure.

This morning I am doing a shopping list and then going for my second day if week 3 if C25K

Chin up girl if she can do you can... We all can !!!!!
Your not a failure at all but if your like me you want to lose it NOW not over a few months etc..
So like me carry on and we will get there.. I'm here to help the best i can.. Good luck..
Paul x

Thanks Paul yes you are right.. Been losing 1 - 1.5 a week and not gained now for 4 weeks in a row so I should be proud!

April Week 3 Day 5

Hex A: Milk
Hex B: 2 x Alpen Light ( double choc)
Syns: 12.5

Breakfast: coffee, milk, 1 sugar (1)

Lunch: SW chilli concarme

Dinner: I will make a chicken jambalaya ( new receipe)

Snacks: potato and cabbage soup, strawberries grapes. 3 x Alpen Lights (3.5) and 2 x French fries (8)

After talking myself out of going to the gym I ran out the door and pushed myself through it anyway! It was tough today I felt it all the way through. Straight after I went to Tesco for a full weeks shop (and the rest) it was so difficult been surrounded by so much CHOCOLATE when I was due my lunch and had just got off the treadmill.

Thank God for Alpen Lights even if they are going to banished from the HEX range they are still low Syns and great for a sweet fix.

Made some lovely mini quiche muffins :)

Had them with spicy beans and a side salad

image-1228112311.jpg

Dinner sounds lush not had that yet.... It's a slow journey we're on but it's a journey we've decided we want to take, no one else... So plod on, and think of that bikini on holiday !!!!
I've been on it since end of August and lost just under 5 stone now so it does work missy... Catch you soon.. Be good..
Paul x

April Week 4 Day 2

Hex A: Milk
Hex B:
Syns: 10 syns

Breakfast: coffee, milk, 1 sugar (2)

Lunch: Homemade Mini Quiche, baked beans and Chicken thigh

Dinner: Chicken Tikka Massala with rice (4 syns) - made a syn free version but it did not turn out nice so I bought a low can curry sauce to stir in and hopefull make it taste edible.

Snacks: Wafflers (4 sys)

Ok so while I have been away I have been obsessed with getting and then learning not to stall my brand new car :) soooo exciting.

In all the excitment I have only managed to lose 1lb, which could be more as I have not been weighed this week as of yet

i will be back with a hopeful progress report :)

Back