LittleOne's Little Diary

Wow that's brilliant.

I'm being strong...omelette with ham, mozzarella and tomatoes being devoured as I type!

Thank you, was delicious.

B - 2 weatabix with milk (1/2 hexa and full hexb)
1/2 banana

L - left over carbonara
Apple

Treat size fudge bar (3)

D - 3 egg omelette with ham, tomatoes and 45g mozzarella light (1/2 hexa 1/2 syned) (3)
Grapes

Freddo (5)
Treat size curly wurly (3.5)

Syns 14.5

1.1kg (2.6lb) off!!!

Rather happy with that.

This next is going to be tough as Tuesday to Friday I'm in London having tests. I'll be staying in a hospital hotel with a fridge so hoping to stock up on free snacks etc. I'll just be dinner to contend with. There's also 2 days I'm not allowed breakfast.

My weigh in will also be a day late because of this.

Thank you. Fortunately it's a hospital hotel so no dodgy food. Though I must say the hospital I work in, the food is lush!
Planning on taking egg muffins with me and getting Muller lights and meat etc once I'm there. Then try to make good food choices at other times.

B - 2 x wholemeal toast 400g with dairylea* (hex a & b)
Muller light
Apple

Chewy delight (4.5)

L - mug shot noodles Chinese style
Apple
Grapes

Pasta bake (serves 4)
5% fat beef mince, carrot, corgette, onion, tomatoes, pasata, garlic, balsamic vinegar, tomato puree, seasoning, 50g cheddar (10÷4 = 2.5),* 65g reduced fat mozzarella (6÷4 =1.5). (4)

Treat size fudge (3)
Treat size curly wurly (3)

Syns 14.5

Couldn't sleep last night and got peckish so ended up having a Muller light. Could have had some fruit but wanted something that felt at least a little bit naughty!

I have egg muffins and weatabix muffins in the oven...never have I been so excited about food!

B - 1 x weatabix with milk (1/2 hexa & b)
Chewy delight (half hexb, half syn) (2.25)

L - 50/50 thin with 1tbsp lighter mayo and ham (7)
Grapes

D - left over pasta bake (1/2 hexa for cheese in the bake)
Weatabix muffin (1/2 hexb)

Apple
Muller light
Treat size crunchie (4)

Syns = 13.25

I found you!

Looks like a good diary! And I'm very intrigued by the egg and wheetabix muffins...do tell?!

Egg muffins: muffin tray or cases, fillings of choice into tray/cases (mine are quark, ham, tomatoes), eggs beaten with a dash of milk and seasoning. Pour eggs over fillings. Bake. Nom nom.

Weatabix muffins need tweaking a little, maybe used too many eggs.
Recipe I found was 2 crushed weatabix, 2 eggs, Muller light, sweetener and vanilla flavouring. I made them using 4 weetabix and 4 eggs. Didn't put enough sweetener in and taste a bit like weatabix egg muffins, but they are a nice sweet snack nonetheless. Into muffin cases, bake.

Trying to add pics from my phone but keeps crashing.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150125_083048.png
    ForumRunner_20150125_083048.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 60
  • ForumRunner_20150125_083112.png
    ForumRunner_20150125_083112.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 65
They look yummy! Which Muller lights did you use? Almost looks like jam swirled through it!

I used banana and custard. I sprinkle some sweetener on top too as I don't think they're sweet enough. I have a massive sweet tooth tho and it's individual taste.

The egg muffins are lush and free!

Uh oh...went lambing with the parentals then we happened to find ourselves in a pub.
Had a roast (turkey, beef, roast pots, parsnip, red cabbage, gravy. Didn't have the Yorkshire or the creamy mash).
Oooops.
And a medium glass of pinot.
How many syns have I used on that little lot?!

App says 4 for pinot.
What should I allow for the roast?!

Not gonna stress too much as it was lovely and so nice to catch up with my parents.

B - Overnight oats (hexb) with strawberries

Egg muffin

L - roast dinner (beef, Turkey, roast potatoes, parsnip, red cabbage, gravy)
175mls pinot grigio* (4)

D - egg muffins with sw chips

Treat size fudge

Syns: not entirely sure!
Just realised not hexa...could have had some cheese on my chips!

Haha yeah sorry...I'm a healthcare professional and we only work in kg so it means more to me than st and lbs. I can't visualise st etc but can kg.
Thanks for the follow x

Back