LittleOne's Little Diary

Awesome thank you! Though not entirely sure how much a nandos serving is. Not that I'm that bothered about today...just curious x

So last night I had an awful upset stomach and had a 24 hour blood pressure monitor on. Today I had more tests, was exhausted and stomach still not quite right so have had an off plan day and just had what I fancied. Which strangely enough didn't consist of chocolate or cake!

Will get back on it when I'm home and feeling better x

Oh no, sorry to hear you've felt awful :-( especially as you're being prodded and tested!

Right! Back on it today, though as I've had an upset stomach I'm taking it easy and building up the fruit and veg.

B - weatabix X2 (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)
Harvest Mon cereal bar (2.5)

L - hovis wholemeal X2, ham and dairylea* (1/2 hexa) (5.5)
Apple
Treat curly wurly (3.5)

D - jacket potato with tuna and cottage cheese

Treat size fudge (3)
Aldi Greek style yoghurt

Syns 14.5

Tummy still a little out of sorts but so much better and much less painful so hopefully more fruit and veg tomorrow.

Diet coke chicken....omg! It's amazing!

Everyone keeps saying it is! I couldn't see the appeal but beginning to think I should give it a go!

You really should. It doesn't taste of diet coke at all if that's what's putting you off?

B - Overnight oats with strawberries (hexb)

L - Hovis wholemeal 400g X2, ham and cheese (hexa) (5.5)
Grapes
Aldi Greek style yoghurt

D - Diet coke chicken with roast sweet potato, corgette, parsnip and tomato.

Treat size chomp (3)
Treat size crunchie (4)

Syns 15

I'm a massive fan of diet coke chicken, and it's lovely with gammon too :)
I haven't tried it with fanta instead of diet coke, but I've been told that it tastes like sweet and sour :)

Yeah I want to try it with Fanta too. Loving all the yummy food!

Uh oh not kept on top of syns today. Hey ho never mind. Still having my treat sized choc later! Tomorrow is another day.

B - weatabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)

L - omelette with ham, tomatoes and cheese (1/2 hexa)
Grapes
Harvest Mon bar (2.5)

D - homemade burger with 2 x wholemeal bread (6) and 2 x cheese slices (6). (Ooooops) with homemade tomato ketchup.

Aldi Greek style yoghurt
Treat size curly wurly (3)

Syns 20 oops

Today would have been a snacky, junk kinda day pre slimming world so 5 syns over I don't think is that bad. Distinct lack of fruit and veg tho!
Feeling less bloated and like my tummy is a teeeny bit smaller.

Craving cookies so need to find a recipe for something that will help. Used to love the pack of 5 large bakery cookies...they were probably my downfall along with pizza.

Back